Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Jeremy Pickles - Excessive Ban Time/Bias.

Jeremy Pickles - Excessive Ban Time/Bias. 5 years 11 months ago #895950

Staff Member(s) Name: Jeremy Pickles

Staff Member(s) SteamID: STEAM_0:1:210287564

What did the Staff Member(s) do?: So, from the beginning: Someone on a account that was family sharing with his main account Jeremy Pickles was on the server and attempting to coinflip me their 280m + Gluon vs my Hyper I accepted and won the coinflip after winning said coinflip they took out the gluon mass rdm'd and ran away where they were then killed, when he was brought to the sit I requested by Corgi the person on the account stated in all text by the way "I'm his brother he lets me on his account when he is gone and i'm sorry I didn't know he can get in trouble." He also stated "He's at work right now he'll be home later." after he had said this when Corgi said she will proceed to do an emergency demote and permenant ban on the both accounts for scamming as they were family shared and then ironically "Jeremy" get's home right after she said that he then said he was sorry for his brothers actions, and that he doesn't have anything to pay it with (Lied he had 200m Gems) and I didn't know that and said oh ok, i'll be nice and I proceeded to give him 3 days I then found out today that he had 200m gems and lied to both me and her I argued with him about it he got super angry 20min later I said "Nig" in chat that's it nothing further, which I understand I shouldn't have said it, and it was to my friend not even him but we called him out for spectating me for no reason so he came beside us coinflipping killed himself and listened to us I said that he instantly banned me for four days when I requested to speak to Corgi and told me goodbye laughing as he banned me in the admin arena, this behavior is unacceptable as a admin.

What Server(s) Was This On?: SSRP 1

Evidence:Corgi was there for the whole deal besides when he banned me, here's the ban time and reason picture
  • Was not a fart
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 63
Last Edit: 5 years 11 months ago by SkeletonWarrior. Reason: Fixed the template and added server based on evidence
The topic has been locked.

Jeremy Pickles - Excessive Ban Time/Bias. 5 years 11 months ago #895956

Change your name, resembles staff memebr Spoderman.
  • Getzco
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 299
Last Edit: 5 years 11 months ago by Getzco.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ChummyXRay, spodermon, SkeletonWarrior, Raeker, TrueOverL and 1 more...

Jeremy Pickles - Excessive Ban Time/Bias. 5 years 11 months ago #895959

Always knew he was a shitty staff member so im not surprised he lied about having a brother so he could rule break. Hope he gets demoted and/or banned for his actions as people have been punished harsher for worse.

:support:
  • A Sloth
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • “I am proud of you Sloth” -Chummy
  • Thanks received: 235

#Raeker4CO

“so I'll just say what Chummy would say: I'm proud of you bud” -Raeker 2k17

Jeremy Pickles - Excessive Ban Time/Bias. 5 years 11 months ago #895964

if he payed you back then it's whatever and is your fault for saying what you said

also, you were being an asshole to him on s2 when he was trying to raise funds to pay you back calling him a cunt raiding him and being a general asshole also said you should have permabanned him constantly threatened him with saying you will get corg on and pestering him about the entire thing

-support
  • Comfy
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Zarp’s future CD
  • Thanks received: 51
Last Edit: 5 years 11 months ago by Sally. Reason: TOU

Jeremy Pickles - Excessive Ban Time/Bias. 5 years 11 months ago #895965

you also just tried to loophole a cf scam

zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/appeals/1...-s-ban-appeal#895904

and I have a good suspicion you only got unbanned because you friends with spicy
  • Comfy
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Zarp’s future CD

Jeremy Pickles - Excessive Ban Time/Bias. 5 years 11 months ago #895967

ScottHeff wrote:

and I have a good suspicion you only got unbanned because you friends with spicy

Or it's because he paid the guy what he owed him...?
  • TheCorgi
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 봄날
  • Thanks received: 384
EX-SSRP Head Admin
EX-Teamspeak Head Admin

The following user(s) said Thank You: Raeker

Jeremy Pickles - Excessive Ban Time/Bias. 5 years 11 months ago #895970

ScottHeff wrote:

I got a big suspicion that you're his friend and are also bias lol, show me proof of me disrespecting him for 1. and for 2. I would like to acknowledge I did that but I wasn't unbanned for spicy being my friend I gave the kid a jug back.
  • Was not a fart
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 63

Jeremy Pickles - Excessive Ban Time/Bias. 5 years 11 months ago #895974

ScottHeff wrote:

he done the same to me don't be surprised in fact hes done it to multiple people
  • Jonsey
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Kissing Girls is GEI
  • Thanks received: 93

Jeremy Pickles - Excessive Ban Time/Bias. 5 years 11 months ago #895977

first, about me being Jeremy's friend, I don't know him I just saw you being a nice lad and I wanted to help him out.
also, when did i say disrespect I said you were being a cunt and kept on pestering him about and threating to bring corg on and I did have proof I made a thread I should have used all of the shit I had against you but it was late and I delete my screenshots
this is some parts of it zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/drama-hol...ameron-is-a-nice-lad

2. you were trying to loophole that still counts for something and why would you be banned if you didn't pay him right after you made a joke.
  • Comfy
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Zarp’s future CD

Jeremy Pickles - Excessive Ban Time/Bias. 5 years 11 months ago #895979

ScottHeff wrote:
first, about me being Jeremy's friend, I don't know him I just saw you being a nice lad and I wanted to help him out.
also, when did i say disrespect I said you were being a cunt and kept on pestering him about and threating to bring corg on and I did have proof I made a thread I should have used all of the shit I had against you but it was late and I delete my screenshots
this is some parts of it zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/drama-hol...ameron-is-a-nice-lad

2. you were trying to loophole that still counts for something and why would you be banned if you didn't pay him right after you made a joke.
Who even are you, this is completely unacceptable behavior for a staff member, and you instead decide to go off the rails and start shit talking the person who made the report.
  • Sam the Sausage
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • jutzu
  • Thanks received: 1636

Jeremy Pickles - Excessive Ban Time/Bias. 5 years 11 months ago #895984

Good one.
  • Dewie
  • Expert Boarder
  • Stop.
  • Thanks received: 561

Jeremy Pickles - Excessive Ban Time/Bias. 5 years 11 months ago #896004

if Jeremy did what they said he did and held back the money which I highly doubt because why would he hold back paying someone off that makes no sense, and him trying to scam and his little brother did nothing which is still kind of odd considering there is an admin right there and he knows he would of been caught and banned even if it is him or not. if after all of that backward logic is true first Jeremy is terrible at scamming and second he should be banned and kicked

also i think the story you told, in the end, is sketchy as hell, and if it is true he should be banned but that is a rather odd response from him even tho he would know he would be reported for it. ( I'm starting to think no one understands rules on zarp servers)

I honestly think this situation and your report is confusing as hell. your group have also said they would want to permaban jermy and I honestly think that you would be fine with creating a lie and submitting any proof just a long story with no real way to check if he laughed as he banned you or said things to you
  • Comfy
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Zarp’s future CD
Last Edit: 5 years 11 months ago by spodermon.

Jeremy Pickles - Excessive Ban Time/Bias. 5 years 11 months ago #896056

ScottHeff wrote:
Raeker wrote:
If the user then appeals or simply asks the banning admin that they will now hand back the money/items then they should be unbanned from the server.
zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/staff-dis...shments-for-scamming

Don't talk shit if you don't know what you're talking about, thank you.
  • Raeker
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577
The following user(s) said Thank You: Aek177, TheXnator

Jeremy Pickles - Excessive Ban Time/Bias. 5 years 11 months ago #896075

:Hugefuckingplusspletsgetthisthotgone:
  • Fred Wroolie
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • -----★Azgeda Owner★------
  • Thanks received: 2301

Jeremy Pickles - Excessive Ban Time/Bias. 5 years 11 months ago #896079

Looking into.
Also, your name currently impersonates a staff member, you are required to change it. p.s your overall look within the community after changing to that name isn’t the best, hope you won’t do it again.
  • EiPUS
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Slip Inside The Eye Of Your Mind
  • Thanks received: 2035
Ex. SSRP Super Administrator
Ex. Forum Global Moderator
Ex. BHOP Administrator
Ex. TeamSpeak Staff
Ex. Discord staff

Jeremy Pickles - Excessive Ban Time/Bias. 5 years 11 months ago #896101

Cleaned up the thread a little bit, and a sidenote, please edit your last post with additional information using this button :)
  • spodermon
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • heyyyy
  • Thanks received: 1394
bestest ex ssrp super admin

e

Jeremy Pickles - Excessive Ban Time/Bias. 5 years 11 months ago #896151

I was told he didn't even repay the gluon lol
  • Raisin Bran
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Y'all ever just lose an EVO to a laser dagger.
  • Thanks received: 82
Don't mind the autism.

Ex SSRP Admin

Jeremy Pickles - Excessive Ban Time/Bias. 5 years 11 months ago #896167

Your ban has been updated by Corgi to a day.
As to Jeremy, I'm still trying to contact him, hopefully he will be back soon.
  • EiPUS
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Slip Inside The Eye Of Your Mind
  • Thanks received: 2035
Ex. SSRP Super Administrator
Ex. Forum Global Moderator
Ex. BHOP Administrator
Ex. TeamSpeak Staff
Ex. Discord staff
The following user(s) said Thank You: spodermon

Jeremy Pickles - Excessive Ban Time/Bias. 5 years 11 months ago #896602

A Sloth wrote:
Always knew he was a shitty staff member so im not surprised he lied about having a brother so he could rule break. Hope he gets demoted and/or banned for his actions as people have been punished harsher for worse.

This confuses me because first i didnt know your whole gang knows my whole family and i would like you all to fill me in because i didnt know that my brother no longer existed in my life. Please fill me on my life please as you and your gang CLEARLY know more about me than i do myself.
ScottHeff wrote:
if he payed you back then it's whatever and is your fault for saying what you said

also, you were being an asshole to him on s2 when he was trying to raise funds to pay you back calling him a cunt raiding him and being a general asshole also said you should have permabanned him constantly threatened him with saying you will get corg on and pestering him about the entire thing

-support

Scott did try help me pay it back which i did use to pay him back but like i said to you in game when i was making money i could of warned you for harrassment as you didnt leave me alone and i didnt, but then you later on said that you didnt care about the money and just wanted me to get perma banned and thats why you stopped me from making money. This is why scott is a good guy because he tries to stop people like anti miners from lying or being a dick about things.
Fred Wroolie wrote:
:Hugefuckingplusspletsgetthisthotgone:

okay... #ripgoldjugg
Raisin Bran wrote:
I was told he didn't even repay the gluon lol

I was told that it was getting payed back whilst i was at work lol
EiPUS wrote:
Your ban has been updated by Corgi to a day.
As to Jeremy, I'm still trying to contact him, hopefully he will be back soon.

Yh corgi changed it and told me not to do 3-4 days and to do lower

This post just made me late for work xd btw i like that you made a whole life story around the matter which this post is focused around is the ban so i am confused why you explained what happened a couple of days ago when thats another matter... makes sense.
  • Jeremy Pickles
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Джеръми Пикълс | Добър администратор
  • Thanks received: 59
Last Edit: 5 years 11 months ago by spodermon. Reason: Please refrain from responding to every post seperatly rather use the edit button :)

Jeremy Pickles - Excessive Ban Time/Bias. 5 years 11 months ago #896649

Jeremy Pickles wrote:
This post just made me late for work xd btw i like that you made a whole life story around the matter which this post is focused around is the ban so i am confused why you explained what happened a couple of days ago when thats another matter... makes sense.
Instead of responding to every single post seperately and either agree with the people that minussupport this and disagree with the people that do support this and throw shit back their way, why don't you respond to the primary accusations of the main report? It's a way more useful way to spend your time and possibly not get late at work. It'd also help us as well as yourself, because you completely ignoring what the main report has to say leads me to believe that this story is real.
  • Raeker
  • Former Community Manager
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bezzy, DaAwezomeViking
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.166 seconds

171 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127