Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [SSRP] Demote Request - Smol

[SSRP] Demote Request - Smol 1 year 8 months ago #1389878

Staff Member(s) Name: Smol

Staff Member(s) SteamID: STEAM_0:0:204543170

What Did The Staff Member(s) do?:
ignore his friend mass randomly arresting me
everytime im out of spawn he just comes and arrest me for literally no reason 6 times a row and smol was watching the entire time and he just ignores it ?? he says hes "rping" while hes cfing with jmt
he didnt even bother to warn him or even verbally talk to him while i had to wait 16 min in jail

What Server(s) Was This On?:
SSRP

Evidence:

i can upload all the 6 times if needed lol

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2845296709
i make 2 F1 with a 10 min gap or more and he doesnt care steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2845296729
more rda steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2845296754

here he literally says he doesnt care

here he does it to more players
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2845298781
  • EDF Enjoyer
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 390
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Demote Request - Smol 1 year 8 months ago #1389879

I did not want to report smol dong take this down buddy...
  • Turtlx69
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1541

The following user(s) said Thank You: 1231231231

[SSRP] Demote Request - Smol 1 year 8 months ago #1389880

Turtlx69 wrote:
I did not want to report smol dong take this down buddy...
lmaoo
  • EDF Enjoyer
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 390

[SSRP] Demote Request - Smol 1 year 8 months ago #1389881

I got on the server to cf, nothing more nothing less sorry! I am completely allowed to sit down and rp or even play the server without staffing for a single hour of my day after doing it the entire morning. I also told him off (in which he instantly stopped) even though I said to myself I would not be dealing with the whole thing seeing as I was busy and in RP. Chat logs will also show you took my message out of context, conversation went as, me saying I was in RP and I would get in done when I was done doing what I was doing. In which you reply "i dont care" so I reply with the messages shown in your report. Also some times he would be weapon checking you and you proceeded to walk away after he did his /me in chat. Also don't personally believe you spent 16 minutes in jail seeing as you were bailed most of the time I think but I could be mistaken. As well as, "or even verbally talk to him" I believe I actually did you just don't have the context. AND you weren't even on my screen when you got arrested due to the fact that I was either alt tabbed or NOT looking at you due to you not being the main focus of my attention (sorry!).

"here he does it to more players"
Ofc so as if I don't its considered bias....

Let's not talk about the fact that one of your images of "proof" happen to show exactly what happened.

Don't worry I don't need someone to grab the logs anymore! After realizing that not only did you take it out of context but you also uploaded it to your steam screenshots we have the full convo on what I said and what you said!
  • Smol
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1095

[SSRP] Demote Request - Smol 1 year 8 months ago #1389882

I don’t think it’s about smol dong being a bad adim what he isn’t you just don’t like him and you wil try to find ever littel thing to get him demoted I really hope for smol this gets denied because he dit nothing wrong in my opinion even tho gl with your report
  • super noob
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 72

[SSRP] Demote Request - Smol 1 year 8 months ago #1389884

super noob wrote:
I don’t think it’s about smol dong being a bad adim what he isn’t you just don’t like him and you wil try to find ever littel thing to get him demoted I really hope for smol this gets denied because he dit nothing wrong in my opinion even tho gl with your report
www.grammarly.com you need this
  • Muha
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • In the Hood
  • Thanks received: 882
Last Edit: 1 year 8 months ago by Muha.

[SSRP] Demote Request - Smol 1 year 8 months ago #1389885

Smol wrote:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Once you become admin, you are not allowed to have a life outside of zarp. I thought you knew this already
  • rroobbiinn10xx
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Zwarte piet is not racist
  • Thanks received: 1738

[SSRP] Demote Request - Smol 1 year 8 months ago #1389886

rroobbiinn10xx wrote:
Smol wrote:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Once you become admin, you are not allowed to have a life outside of zarp. I thought you knew this already

He should have gone a little further than to rp on a zarp server to have a life outside zarp.
  • Red.
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • ✨✨✨
  • Thanks received: 719

Former Deathrun Server Owner
Former Minecraft Super Administrator

[SSRP] Demote Request - Smol 1 year 8 months ago #1389887

he’s not that bad cmon lad
:minussp:
  • yisyas
  • Nitro Booster
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 456

[SSRP] Demote Request - Smol 1 year 8 months ago #1389889

I hate to say this but staffing in a gmod server and taking action to an incident takes little to no effort whatsoever, and even if you dealt with 1 incident per hour it would still only need a sentence or two plus one or two commands, so when i read “staffing all morning” it means nothing if you didn’t deal with anything during that so i can’t consider it as an excuse for turning a blind eye, or denying in a way taking action in an instant for the situation, puting more importance to the fun and gameplay instead of the server’s and player-base’s wellbeing while being present and there is a clear need for attention and required action.

Now, having a day off for personal reasons is human and you cannot be judged for it, however considering there isn’t a rank hide feature in zarp, being on the server makes you unavoidably responsible if you don’t want to create responses such as this thread.

Disclaimer:
This is my personal and honest neutral opinion without knowing the full context of the situation and i hope i shared it with respect above all. I by no means mean harm and i believe it was right to share this regardless of the sevirity and outcome of this case while my vote for this report is clearly not supportive as far as i understand the situation and seeing Smol’s clean and professional behavior on the forums.

• ItsDonny
  • Community Developer
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Big Don
  • Thanks received: 211

Community Developer
Discord Head Admin
Forum Global Mod

[SSRP] Demote Request - Smol 1 year 8 months ago #1389893

ItsDonny wrote:
I hate to say this but staffing in a gmod server and taking action to an incident takes little to no effort whatsoever, and even if you dealt with 1 incident per hour it would still only need a sentence or two plus one or two commands, so when i read “staffing all morning” it means nothing if you didn’t deal with anything during that so i can’t consider it as an excuse for turning a blind eye, or denying in a way taking action in an instant for the situation, puting more importance to the fun and gameplay instead of the server’s and player-base’s wellbeing while being present and there is a clear need for attention and required action.

Now, having a day off for personal reasons is human and you cannot be judged for it, however considering there isn’t a rank hide feature in zarp, being on the server makes you unavoidably responsible if you don’t want to create responses such as this thread.

Disclaimer:
This is my personal and honest neutral opinion without knowing the full context of the situation and i hope i shared it with respect above all. I by no means mean harm and i believe it was right to share this regardless of the sevirity and outcome of this case while my vote for this report is clearly not supportive as far as i understand the situation and seeing Smol’s clean and professional behavior on the forums.

you take this way too serious. Zarp isn't a job.
  • rroobbiinn10xx
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Zwarte piet is not racist
  • Thanks received: 1738
The following user(s) said Thank You: Indiana Jones

[SSRP] Demote Request - Smol 1 year 8 months ago #1389895

rroobbiinn10xx wrote:
ItsDonny wrote:

Disclaimer:

It’s life
  • maddox
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Ian foot
  • Thanks received: 1297
sky.lea | youtube | steam

Discord: edward_adonis
The following user(s) said Thank You: rroobbiinn10xx, Indiana Jones

[SSRP] Demote Request - Smol 1 year 8 months ago #1389897

rroobbiinn10xx wrote:
ItsDonny wrote:

Disclaimer:

I do take it seriously for good reasons and with pride. Life itself is a job, and any kind of environment that requires responsibility and a subtle kind manner of dealing with things professionally actually brings out the most important aspects and skills of a character.

Why would one not take this seriously? It involves a whole community with hundreds of players all over the globe and hundreds of different personalities who all have a thing in common, and this is Zarp. If management can't be serious enough because this isn't a "job" then the community will crumble within weeks if not days. Maintaining, improving, and providing really isn't about not taking any of this serious.
  • ItsDonny
  • Community Developer
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Big Don

Community Developer
Discord Head Admin
Forum Global Mod

[SSRP] Demote Request - Smol 1 year 8 months ago #1389900

ItsDonny wrote:
rroobbiinn10xx wrote:
ItsDonny wrote:

Disclaimer:

I do take it seriously for good reasons and with pride. Life itself is a job, and any kind of environment that requires responsibility and a subtle kind manner of dealing with things professionally actually brings out the most important aspects and skills of a character.

Why would one not take this seriously? It involves a whole community with hundreds of players all over the globe and hundreds of different personalities who all have a thing in common, and this is Zarp. If management can't be serious enough because this isn't a "job" then the community will crumble within weeks if not days. Maintaining, improving, and providing really isn't about not taking any of this serious.

Heres an egg picture

• A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • A Wob A Bob Bob
  • Thanks received: 3914

[SSRP] Demote Request - Smol 1 year 8 months ago #1389901

ItsDonny wrote:
rroobbiinn10xx wrote:
ItsDonny wrote:

Disclaimer:

My friend you stop 14 year old kids from saying slurs on bhop. It ain't that deep.

That being said you've made a lit copy pasta there
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • aghaha yaaaaah
  • Thanks received: 4043

[SSRP] Demote Request - Smol 1 year 8 months ago #1389905

Torie Hater 1939 wrote:
ItsDonny wrote:
rroobbiinn10xx wrote:
ItsDonny wrote:

Disclaimer:

My friend you stop 14 year old kids from saying slurs on bhop. It ain't that deep.

Judging by your reply, the point clearly passed right above you. This isn't about me, besides, you don't know me or what i do and how good i do it. I speak in regards of the community and not a bhop server with kids saying slurs. Stop diminishing stuff that are not important for you.
  • ItsDonny
  • Community Developer
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Big Don

Community Developer
Discord Head Admin
Forum Global Mod

[SSRP] Demote Request - Smol 1 year 8 months ago #1389907

ItsDonny wrote:
Torie Hater 1939 wrote:
ItsDonny wrote:
rroobbiinn10xx wrote:
ItsDonny wrote:

Disclaimer:

Judging by your reply, the point clearly passed right above you. This isn't about me, besides, you don't know me or what i do and how good i do it. I speak in regards of the community and not a bhop server with kids saying slurs. Stop diminishing stuff that are not important for you.

You are correct. I made a cheeky shitpost to see if it would get to you and it did with relative ease. I think you are missing something which you stated yourself "you don't know me or what I do". I tried to assist, suggest and improve but sadly it was swept under a rug from lazy cm's at the time. You mentioned all having one thing in common being the servers but it's not, currently there is a rather large divide between staff and players which I was hoping to improve on but unfortunately lacked the activity (not the knowledge just physical activity) to be able to be in a position to do so. Here's where you are seriously wrong, the taking it as an actual job, that can be seriously damaging to your actual life if you are clocking in 9-5 for unpaid work on a game, I went through the phase of taking everything incredibly seriously and you know where it got me, no where, it did however get me threatened, doxed and harassed, so I do know how to take it super seriously and from being on both sides I can confirm its just not worth taking that seriously, I say all of this from experience, I'm not trying to be one of those cunts who "flex" how long they have been around but I've been around nearly 8 years longer than you have so I do know what im talking about when I want to, but as it stands I don't. Happy zarping :zarp: :zarp:
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • aghaha yaaaaah
  • Thanks received: 4043
The following user(s) said Thank You: illegalimmigrant, ItsDonny

[SSRP] Demote Request - Smol 1 year 8 months ago #1389908

ItsDonny wrote:
Torie Hater 1939 wrote:
ItsDonny wrote:
rroobbiinn10xx wrote:
ItsDonny wrote:

Disclaimer:

Judging by how patronizing of a tone you have, I'd take everything you say with a grain of salt. You clearly think that in some way your life outlook or even your intelligence is somehow superior to everyone else, and that's a horrible way to look at life. Maybe if you knew how "hundreds of people around the globe with different personalities" actually were, you'd realize that almost nobody likes a stuck up, patronizing, egomaniac like yourself. It's ironic how you say taking other people's opinions seriously is a good thing then proceed to jerk yourself off on every post that you make virtue signaling and trying to fuel your huge ego. It's not working, you just look like a fool.

also
  • Sam the Sausage
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • jutzu
  • Thanks received: 1642

[SSRP] Demote Request - Smol 1 year 8 months ago #1389911

Worst part of all he’s 5’2 and opens gates.
  • TrixX
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Muslamic Vision
  • Thanks received: 284

[SSRP] Demote Request - Smol 1 year 8 months ago #1389914

guys before doing an f1 please use code skrapy :P :P :P
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds

135 PLAYERS ONLINE