Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [TTT] Staff Report - SwiiFTz

[TTT] Staff Report - SwiiFTz 3 years 5 months ago #1284592

I was banned because admin abusing slayed me for killing him after he kos'd an innocent(as a traitor) and the innocent was killed and ID'd as innocent. Then somebody kos'd him for tbaiting (as an innocent) the next round and I killed him again.

Check logs at roughly 10:08:27 PM which will explain everything. My video/audio file is unsupported.
  • Duro
  • Fresh Boarder
The topic has been locked.

[TTT] Staff Report - SwiiFTz 3 years 5 months ago #1284593

I was there and your first warning was fully justified but i have no idea about anything after that including the ban
  • Nogtog
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3434

[TTT] Staff Report - SwiiFTz 3 years 5 months ago #1284596

Firstly, you were automatically kicked for reaching the warning threshold. (I never banned you. I have not yet been trained for admin and still have the moderator rank as I am writing this. From what I see, you were autokicked. Not banned.)
Secondly, I called somebody KOS because they had claimed to be a traitor in the chat. This is a valid kos for T-baiting.
The round after, you decided to kill me and say that I was T-baiting at the start of the round when I hadn't done anything.
  • SwiiFTz
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 955
Ex Minecraft Server Owner
Ex TTT Super Administrator
Ex SSRP Administrator x2
Ex Deathrun Moderator
Ex Murder Moderator
Last Edit: 3 years 5 months ago by SwiiFTz.

[TTT] Staff Report - SwiiFTz 3 years 5 months ago #1284598

Maybe my original statement was too complicated for you so I simplified it... just for you.

At roughly 10:08:27 on 10/25/2020 I was banned for rightfully killing swiiftz 2 times.
Round 1: He kos'd a guy for tbaiting. That guy was killed and ID'd as innocent. I killed swiiftz. Swiiftz was a traitor. I was slain.
Round 3: Somebody KOS'd him for tbaiting. I killed him. I was slain. I was banned.
  • Duro
  • Fresh Boarder

[TTT] Staff Report - SwiiFTz 3 years 5 months ago #1284600

I'm not going to go back and forth with you on the forums.

If you would like to appeal the punishments I gave you, please fill out this template.
[b]Name -[/b] What is your in-game name?
[b]STEAM-ID -[/b] What is your STEAM-ID?
[b]Staff Members Name -[/b] Who warned you?
[b]Punishment Reason -[/b] What was the reason of the punishment(s)?
[b]Server -[/b] Which server did this occur on?
[b]Story/Situation -[/b] What happened?
[b]Extra Information -[/b] Anything you would find relevant to your punishments(s)?
If you would like to report me, please fill out this template.
[b]Staff Member(s) Name:[/b]

[b]Staff Member(s) SteamID:[/b]

[b]What Did The Staff Member(s) do?:[/b]

[b]What Server(s) Was This On?:[/b]

[b]Evidence:[/b]
  • SwiiFTz
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 955
Ex Minecraft Server Owner
Ex TTT Super Administrator
Ex SSRP Administrator x2
Ex Deathrun Moderator
Ex Murder Moderator

[TTT] Staff Report - SwiiFTz 3 years 5 months ago #1284607

Of course you wouldn't, anything that holds you accountable should be closed.
  • Duro
  • Fresh Boarder

[TTT] Staff Report - SwiiFTz 3 years 5 months ago #1284611

Duro wrote:
Of course you wouldn't, anything that holds you accountable should be closed.

You are going around making claims without any evidence, there isn't much point for SwifTz to argue with you about it. If you add me on discord (Mattors#5516) you might be able to send your video file there. Either way, if you can or cannot give us any evidence, you will need to follow one of the two templates that Switfz has provided for us to take this further. The first is for removing a punishment, the second is for reporting a staff member. Please edit one of these templates into your original post and fill it out.Then either myself or a fellow lead-team member will look into the situation.

I'll just say that from what you have desrcribed, the first warning is valid as you didn't ask swiiftz for his reasoning for killing someone, you just gunned him down instantly. The rules say you need to ask for his reason for killing them, because it may have been a valid kill, and if he either does not respond or gives you an answer that you have reason not to believe, or that you know to be false, then you kill him.

As for the second one, if it went down how you desribed it, then you should not have been warned, but this is why you need to try get us your video so we can see what happened, because without it, then it's unlikely to be removed.
  • Mattors
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 저는 사과를 좋아해요
  • Thanks received: 550
The following user(s) said Thank You: Davidov007

[TTT] Staff Report - SwiiFTz 3 years 5 months ago #1284613

I would advise you that you use the templates SwiiFTz kindly provided to make either a Staff Report or a Warning Appeal, if you'd like appropriate action to be taken. However, don't expect them to go far without any proof.
  • Davidov007
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expect me to write, a lot.
  • Thanks received: 757
♠ Ex-TTT Head Administrator ♠

The following user(s) said Thank You: Nick0GR

[TTT] Staff Report - SwiiFTz 3 years 5 months ago #1285210

You realize you can look at logs. Admins saying you have to have proof are easily the dumbest people on the planet. I provided the exact time that the abuse occured. by refusing to look at the exact timing logs you are not only a lazy pos, you are also telling your entire server that you don't give a fuck about abusive admins. Terrible server tbh.
  • Duro
  • Fresh Boarder

[TTT] Staff Report - SwiiFTz 3 years 5 months ago #1285211

Duro wrote:
You realize you can look at logs. Admins saying you have to have proof are easily the dumbest people on the planet. I provided the exact time that the abuse occured. by refusing to look at the exact timing logs you are not only a lazy pos, you are also telling your entire server that you don't give a fuck about abusive admins. Terrible server tbh.

Clearly, you have no idea about what you're talking about, as damage logs aren't saved that far.

Therefore, evidence is the only way you can prove that the claims you're making about SwiiFTz are true.

Abusive admins are taken very seriously on the server, I can tell you that. However, we don't go around giving them verbal/official warnings (or even demotions) from as little proof as you have provided.

I believe there isn't a necessity for more replies to this post, so if you still would like to report SwiiFTz or appeal the punishments you received, make a new post using the template you were kindly given.

Have a nice day.
  • Davidov007
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expect me to write, a lot.
  • Thanks received: 757
♠ Ex-TTT Head Administrator ♠

The following user(s) said Thank You: SwiiFTz

[TTT] Staff Report - SwiiFTz 3 years 5 months ago #1285233

You failed to use the template that was provided for you. Make sure you use the templates next time.

:denied:
  • Nay
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 678
✯✯ Former TTT Server Owner✯✯
Last Edit: 3 years 5 months ago by Nay.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SwiiFTz, Pengu_
Time to create page: 0.111 seconds

143 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1