Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP] Demote Request - Spectrum

[SSRP] Demote Request - Spectrum 3 years 7 months ago #1269604

Staff Member(s) Name: Spectrum

Staff Member(s) SteamID: STEAM_0:0:114371981

What Did The Staff Member(s) do?:
RDM / Lying
He killed me for no reason, used various different lies to try to get away with it and then ran from the F1.
Everything else is clear in the videos.

What Server(s) Was This On?: SSRP #1

Evidence:
streamable.com/5dh3qa
streamable.com/yvl8fo
streamable.com/z41cbb

Reposting because OnionRings falsely denied it before. I'd like someone else to handle it now.
OnionRings wrote:
Plus the location it was an active nuclear launch to where he would be killing everyone inside
This is a lie, you can clearly see in the videos it wasn't.

OnionRings wrote:
+ it was a KOS district
The rules clearly state that access to and from all NPCs must be given.
4.15 Purchasing/Claiming Properties & Areas
Districts with NPCs cannot be blocked and players must have full access to NPCs, interactable entities (ie. dumpsters / gas pumps) and all of their services.
The player must also be able to leave after using the NPC

OnionRings wrote:
you stated you were scrapping a car as a guard in which you have no reason to do so?
My employer had asked me to scrap a car and also, there are no rules about guards not being allowed to scrap cars.

OnionRings wrote:
Spectrum also stated it wasn't his full intention to kill you as he was trying to blow up the props
If that were true then why didn't he state that immediately? Instead he spent 5 minutes trying to defend himself and justify the killing.
  • Phantom_2207
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 41
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Demote Request - Spectrum 3 years 7 months ago #1269606

I'll handle this!
  • Martin
  • Community Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Square Pizza is the BEST!
  • Thanks received: 1877
The following user(s) said Thank You: Phantom_2207

[SSRP] Demote Request - Spectrum 3 years 7 months ago #1269607

In-game I just tried to give you a reason which you would be more happy with rather than "it was crossfire", it wasn't RDM as you were in a kos area and police shouldn't have to allow people to scrap their cars anyways.
  • Spectrum
  • Diamond Boarder
  • quack
  • Thanks received: 849

Ex Deathrun Server Owner
Ex SSRP Head Admin
Ex TS / Discord Head Admin
Ex Forum Section Moderator
Ex Community Council Member

My Anime List
Steam | Discord: Spectrum#0001

[SSRP] Demote Request - Spectrum 3 years 7 months ago #1269608

So you made something up so you didnt have to acknowledge that is was crossfire...
2.2 Random Death Match - In order to kill or harm another player you require a valid role-play reason to do so. Crossfire is not an excuse for killing people nearby where you are raiding or shooting.

I've pointed out several times the KOS area isn't valid to an NPC, a dumpster, whatever it is. And as a cop you should arrest instead of just killing even IF you have a valid reason to kill.
  • Phantom_2207
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Last Edit: 3 years 7 months ago by Phantom_2207.

[SSRP] Demote Request - Spectrum 3 years 7 months ago #1269609

Oobington wrote:
So you made something up so you didnt have to acknowledge that is was crossfire...
2.2 Random Death Match - In order to kill or harm another player you require a valid role-play reason to do so. Crossfire is not an excuse for killing people nearby where you are raiding or shooting.

I've pointed out several times the KOS area isn't valid to an NPC, a dumpster, whatever it is. And as a cop you should arrest instead of just killing even IF you have a valid reason to kill.
but a nuke had been stopped in that district 10-15 seconds prior to your death.
  • Spectrum
  • Diamond Boarder
  • quack
  • Thanks received: 849

Ex Deathrun Server Owner
Ex SSRP Head Admin
Ex TS / Discord Head Admin
Ex Forum Section Moderator
Ex Community Council Member

My Anime List
Steam | Discord: Spectrum#0001

[SSRP] Demote Request - Spectrum 3 years 7 months ago #1269610

Oobington wrote:
And as a cop you should arrest instead of just killing even IF you have a valid reason to kill.

you cant arrest someone in car

edit: also people who drive cars into warehouse during a nuke are just asking to die, you're just trying to get people in trouble, you're only playing to piss people off, and 9/10 times you're driving your own car.
  • Lefty.
  • Legendary Member
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 1811

Signed by:
ronaldmarc2009
CEO of Business
jutsu ballah
JoshuaIsGreat (not racist)
names will now end here due to banishment
Last Edit: 3 years 7 months ago by Lefty..

[SSRP] Demote Request - Spectrum 3 years 7 months ago #1269611

Spectrum wrote:
In-game I just tried to give you a reason which you would be more happy with rather than "it was crossfire", it wasn't RDM as you were in a kos area and police shouldn't have to allow people to scrap their cars anyways.

When the nuke is destroyed cops are forced to leave meaning they are not allowed to stick around to destroy props or kill unwanted players, so why was there a need for you to destroy the props or kill the player??
If this was me or any other regular player we would have been frozen and slapped a warning by either you, onion or Xnator.
  • TrixX
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Muslamic Vision
  • Thanks received: 284

[SSRP] Demote Request - Spectrum 3 years 7 months ago #1269612

Spectrum wrote:
Oobington wrote:

but a nuke had been stopped in that district 10-15 seconds prior to your death.

That's meaningless and yet again you've changed your reason suddenly! It's unbelievable how quickly you shift to another excuse
  • Phantom_2207
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP] Demote Request - Spectrum 3 years 7 months ago #1269613

Oobington wrote:
OnionRings wrote:
Plus the location it was an active nuclear launch to where he would be killing everyone inside
This is a lie, you can clearly see in the videos it wasn't.

OnionRings wrote:
+ it was a KOS district
The rules clearly state that access to and from all NPCs must be given.
4.15 Purchasing/Claiming Properties & Areas
Districts with NPCs cannot be blocked and players must have full access to NPCs, interactable entities (ie. dumpsters / gas pumps) and all of their services.
The player must also be able to leave after using the NPC

You were killed inside a district base. Spectrum was raiding it as there was an active nuke launch a few minutes prior. He was in the process of finishing up the raid and had to fight some other players inside the district so he could leave. When occupying a whole district you do have to grant players access to the NPCs inside but as a cop raiding the base Spectrum still had a reason to arrest / kill you as you were actively committing / trying to commit a crime. For Spectrum it doesn't matter whether you were trying to raid / defend the base or access the NPC as using the NPC is a crime as well. Now you could argue that Spectrum should have attempted to arrest you first but given the fact that he was in a combat situation already it wouldn't have made sense for him to pull out an arrest baton to make an attempt at arresting you.

Oobington wrote:
OnionRings wrote:
you stated you were scrapping a car as a guard in which you have no reason to do so?
My employer had asked me to scrap a car and also, there are no rules about guards not being allowed to scrap cars.

OnionRings wrote:
Spectrum also stated it wasn't his full intention to kill you as he was trying to blow up the props
If that were true then why didn't he state that immediately? Instead he spent 5 minutes trying to defend himself and justify the killing.

As a guard you are only allowed to accompany raids on bases / entities with your employers. You are not allowed to raid bases / entities by yourself, even if your employer tells you to scrap a car for you. Your employer should have asked you to come with him and should have made an attempt at scrapping the car themselves. You would have still been allowed to defend them. Now, Spectrum could have mentioned that he didn't intend to kill you straight up but he is still in the right.

#Denied
  • Martin
  • Community Owner
  • Square Pizza is the BEST!
  • Thanks received: 1877
Time to create page: 0.098 seconds

171 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
10/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun