Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [TTT] Punishment Request

[TTT] Punishment Request 3 years 10 months ago #1238407

Name - (What is the accused person's name?) PentagonMan213
Steam-ID - (What is the accused person's Steam-ID?) STEAM_0:0:550022356
Evidence Of Steam-ID - (Screenshot or video of the accused players Steam-ID) http://
Server - (What server was this on?) TTT S1
Time And Date (CET) - (When did it happen?) June 11th 5:25 GMT
Other Comments - (Anything else you want to add?)
Reason - (What rules did the person break?) Ghosting
Story - (What happened?) He died and nicked himself to tell the whole server that he has died and who the killer was
Proof - (Any proof (video or screenshot) that clearly shows what happened.) https://imgur.com/a/5SIDu5c, He has done this before and we have warned him about it but he still continues to do it
Attachments:
  • HoodDroid
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • silly fella
  • Thanks received: 374
⍟ Former Retard of The Century Award Holder (The award is currently held by Sinz)⍟

Last Edit: 3 years 10 months ago by HoodDroid.
The topic has been locked.

[TTT] Punishment Request 3 years 10 months ago #1238408

handling
  • Ezz
  • Junior Boarder
  • 3 Buffy
  • Thanks received: 77

[TTT] Punishment Request 3 years 10 months ago #1238410

your better off getting a screenshot of the chat when the guy changed his name rather than waiting for a cm to get chat logs to confirm which will take a while
  • maddox
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Ian foot
  • Thanks received: 1297
sky.lea | youtube | steam

Discord: edward_adonis
Last Edit: 3 years 10 months ago by maddox.

[TTT] Punishment Request 3 years 10 months ago #1238411

You need to provide me with at least a screenshot of what happened because the proof you gave can easily be faked and just written by you
  • Ezz
  • Junior Boarder
  • 3 Buffy

[TTT] Punishment Request 3 years 10 months ago #1238416

Ezz wrote:
You need to provide me with at least a screenshot of what happened because the proof you gave can easily be faked and just written by you
I put an imgur link with the proof
  • HoodDroid
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • silly fella
⍟ Former Retard of The Century Award Holder (The award is currently held by Sinz)⍟

[TTT] Punishment Request 3 years 10 months ago #1238420

Type status in console for proof of SteamID or if he left take a screenshot of the message in chat saying that he left.
  • Nina
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • 「(°ヘ°)
  • Thanks received: 889

Former
Zarp Slave

[TTT] Punishment Request 3 years 10 months ago #1238422

Nina wrote:
Type status in console for proof of SteamID or if he left take a screenshot of the message in chat saying that he left.

He still hasnt left and thanks for the information
  • HoodDroid
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • silly fella

[TTT] Punishment Request 3 years 10 months ago #1238423

# 308 "PentagonMan213" STEAM_0:0:550022356 59:42 87 0 active
Last Edit: 3 years 10 months ago by Yikes Svanz Comet.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nina

[TTT] Punishment Request 3 years 10 months ago #1238429

He's clearly not using the command how it's intended to be used however it seems like a little issue if he changed his name after he was confirmed dead to rip me. It's against the rules but i wouldn't usually warn over this unless he did it repeatedly or maliciously, i would give a verbal instead but obviously i can't since we're on the forums.

If you can prove me with evidence that his body was un-identified when he typed this then i will accept this.

You also claim his nicked himself to show who killed him, if this is true then it will be much easier to prove and please provide a ss.
  • Ezz
  • Junior Boarder
  • 3 Buffy
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nay

[TTT] Punishment Request 3 years 10 months ago #1238431

Ezz wrote:
He's clearly not using the command how it's intended to be used however it seems like a little issue if he changed his name after he was confirmed dead to rip me. It's against the rules but i wouldn't usually warn over this unless he did it repeatedly or maliciously, i would give a verbal instead but obviously i can't since we're on the forums.

If you can prove me with evidence that his body was un-identified when he typed this then i will accept this.

You also claim his nicked himself to show who killed him, if this is true then it will be much easier to prove and please provide a ss.

Unfortunately as its been an hour since it happened i dont know how i can get to the proof again

Edit: I also forgot to mention that he has been verbally warned before by an admin but still hasnt listened
  • HoodDroid
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • silly fella

[TTT] Punishment Request 3 years 10 months ago #1238433

TOSIK wrote:
Ezz wrote:

Unfortunately as its been an hour since it happened i dont know how i can get to the proof again

Try scrolling up as far as you can, it should go to when you joined and if you've left sometimes joining back will reload the chat aslong as you didn't leave too long ago.

I've also talked to a Jim Jam and he can't find the name changes in the chat logs sadly.
  • Ezz
  • Junior Boarder
  • 3 Buffy
Last Edit: 3 years 10 months ago by Ezz.

[TTT] Punishment Request 3 years 10 months ago #1238436

Ezz wrote:
TOSIK wrote:
Ezz wrote:

Try scrolling up as far as you can, it should go to when you joined and if you've left sometimes joining back will reload the chat aslong as you didn't leave too long ago.

I've also talked to a Jim Jam and he can't find the name changes in the chat logs sadly.

Well if you cant really do anything about it then you can just close the case, I tried scrolling through the logs but sadly i did leave for like 30 mins or so and the logs wont reload to that point
  • HoodDroid
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • silly fella

[TTT] Punishment Request 3 years 10 months ago #1238450

Sorry to say this will be
:denied:

For the reasons above
  • Ezz
  • Junior Boarder
  • 3 Buffy
Time to create page: 0.112 seconds

191 PLAYERS ONLINE