Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [TTT] Punishment Request - BrokeN

[TTT] Punishment Request - BrokeN 4 years 3 weeks ago #1204834

Name - (What is the accused person's name?) BrkoeN (BrokeN)
Steam-ID - (What is the accused person's Steam-ID?) STEAM_0:0:456891607
Evidence Of Steam-ID - (Screenshot or video of the accused players Steam-ID) Below.
Server - (What server was this on?) TTT
Time And Date (CET) - (When did it happen?) Around 12:30
Other Comments - (Anything else you want to add?) Nah
Reason - (What rules did the person break?) RDM killed fellow Traitor, LTAP
Story - (What happened?) He RDM'd me and claimed he "did not see that i'm traitor too"
Proof - (Any proof) I'll give links below:

https://imgur.com/a/XPHErGe

• Long Island
  • Fresh Boarder
lemons out

The topic has been locked.

[TTT] Punishment Request - BrokeN 4 years 3 weeks ago #1204836

Support this to the end , there has been some mods lately that need a demotion
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤
  • Thanks received: 541
Last Edit: 4 years 3 weeks ago by TheFierceOwl.

[TTT] Punishment Request - BrokeN 4 years 3 weeks ago #1204838

if he responded to the report its not LTAP
  • maddox
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Ian foot
  • Thanks received: 1297
sky.lea | youtube | steam

Discord: edward_adonis

[TTT] Punishment Request - BrokeN 4 years 3 weeks ago #1204839

First of all sorry, second i didnt ltap but i said in staff chat i have to go like 2 rounds before i killed you but i got t 3 rounds in a row and stayed a bit i think jenks and lotto can confirm that if they still remember. AND THIRD I LEGIT DIDNT SEE YOU WERE T, I THINK I KILLED YOU ON THE STAIRS IN LIGHTHOUSE AND DIDNT SEE THE [T] ABOVE YOUR HEAD, BECAUSE I WAS IN A RUSH CAUSE I KILLED A PERSON UNDER LIGHTHOUSE AND RAN UP QUICKY AND KILLING YOU. if that wasnt that it was the pooning next to a lot of people and you moved into the group and the poon hit you. i dont exactly rememer in which one of these scenarios i killed you. but all in all im very sorry
  • BrokeNXD
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Gmaes?
  • Thanks received: 234
Last Edit: 4 years 3 weeks ago by BrokeNXD. Reason: SRY

[TTT] Punishment Request - BrokeN 4 years 3 weeks ago #1204842

Wrong appeal format, the person you're reporting is a staff member. Therefore, use the correct template, please.
Staff Member(s) Name: 
Staff Member(s) SteamID: 
What did the Staff Member(s) do?:
What server(s) was this on?: 
Evidence:

I'll still be handling this, though.
  • Davidov007
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expect me to write, a lot.
  • Thanks received: 757
♠ Ex-TTT Head Administrator ♠

Last Edit: 4 years 3 weeks ago by Davidov007.

[TTT] Punishment Request - BrokeN 4 years 3 weeks ago #1204847

TheFierceOwl wrote:
and what have you done about that
  • Chespin
  • Legendary Member
  • stay outta tha fiyah
  • Thanks received: 1336
Ex-TTT Super Administrator
Ex-Prop Hunt Super Administrator x2
Ex-Team Fortress 2 Super Administrator
Ex-TTT Administrator x3
Ex-Community Council Member
Ex-Server Applications Forum Mod
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lotto_Totto, Nina, Vodka4Gaben, Rule, Davidov007

[TTT] Punishment Request - BrokeN 4 years 3 weeks ago #1204855

I can understand this report but harpooning someone and hitting a other guy by accident can happen a lot with the reason that the harpoon can be glitchy and go trough other players
  • Lotto_Totto
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1147

Ex TTT & Deathrun Super Admin
Ex TTT 4x ,prophunt 2x,murder,deathrun 2x Admin
>Steam Profile<

[TTT] Punishment Request - BrokeN 4 years 3 weeks ago #1204857

Lotto_Totto wrote:
I can understand this report but harpooning someone and hitting a other guy by accident can happen a lot with the reason that the harpoon can be glitchy and go trough other players
You know that this kinda of stuff rarely happens? Its rather people being dumb and running into them. I would still not really do something about this. There are genuine mistakes that can happen and I run into this kind of stuff from time to time as well, where I legit cant see the little T (especially if they got a skin and its halfway in the skin) above their head and shoot them and maybe kill them. I guess I was just lucky that those people understood that this was a mistake (I at least revived them afterwards if they died through me). I wont deny that this is RDM and I know that when this kind of stuff happens to some User on the server that we punish them for it (I would rather not, but I am not allowed to just say no to punish someone who did RDM when the victim wants him punished), but I would still say that I wont think anything major will happen to broken. Especially because he already admitted to it and apologized
  • TheRealNepgear
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • I guess I am a weeb
  • Thanks received: 393
Last Edit: 4 years 3 weeks ago by TheRealNepgear.

[TTT] Punishment Request - BrokeN 4 years 3 weeks ago #1204868

TheRealNepgear wrote:
I at least revived them afterwards if they died through me
i didnt revive purely for the reason that i didnt even know that i killed him until i got that punishment request
  • BrokeNXD
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Gmaes?
Last Edit: 4 years 3 weeks ago by BrokeNXD.

[TTT] Punishment Request - BrokeN 4 years 3 weeks ago #1204878

TheRealNepgear wrote:
Lotto_Totto wrote:
You know that this kinda of stuff rarely happens? Its rather people being dumb and running into them. I would still not really do something about this. There are genuine mistakes that can happen and I run into this kind of stuff from time to time as well, where I legit cant see the little T (especially if they got a skin and its halfway in the skin) above their head and shoot them and maybe kill them. I guess I was just lucky that those people understood that this was a mistake (I at least revived them afterwards if they died through me). I wont deny that this is RDM and I know that when this kind of stuff happens to some User on the server that we punish them for it (I would rather not, but I am not allowed to just say no to punish someone who did RDM when the victim wants him punished), but I would still say that I wont think anything major will happen to broken. Especially because he already admitted to it and apologized
it literally shows the T sign across the map . His excuse is extremely pathetic even if its an accident the least you couldve donr is apologise instantly u rather quit thinking no one can catch you , u did apologise now tho which is all u needed to do really. U wont get demoted just talked to . So this should be accepted and you need to be more careful when playing ( talking to broke not nepgear )
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤

[TTT] Punishment Request - BrokeN 4 years 3 weeks ago #1204882

Chespin wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
nice construction feedback
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤

[TTT] Punishment Request - BrokeN 4 years 3 weeks ago #1204885

TheFierceOwl wrote:
Chespin wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
It's not constructive feedback if you say that there are mods who need a demotion and then doing fuck all about it
  • Chespin
  • Legendary Member
  • stay outta tha fiyah
  • Thanks received: 1336
Ex-TTT Super Administrator
Ex-Prop Hunt Super Administrator x2
Ex-Team Fortress 2 Super Administrator
Ex-TTT Administrator x3
Ex-Community Council Member
Ex-Server Applications Forum Mod
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mr. Richard, Vodka4Gaben, Davidov007

[TTT] Punishment Request - BrokeN 4 years 3 weeks ago #1204909

Well he admitted it was RDM but it seems like it was an honest mistake to me.
  • Henny
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • LLHA
  • Thanks received: 2237
Ex - TTT Server Owner
Ex - TF2 HA, Prophunt SA
Ex - SSRP Administrator

[TTT] Punishment Request - BrokeN 4 years 3 weeks ago #1204924

TheFierceOwl wrote:
TheRealNepgear wrote:
Lotto_Totto wrote:
it literally shows the T sign across the map . His excuse is extremely pathetic even if its an accident the least you couldve donr is apologise instantly u rather quit thinking no one can catch you , u did apologise now tho which is all u needed to do really. U wont get demoted just talked to . So this should be accepted and you need to be more careful when playing ( talking to broke not nepgear )
what are you talking about? i know what do do in that case and i did that, only reason i provided a reason instead of just saying sorry is so i dont get warned and the player still may forgive me...
  • BrokeNXD
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Gmaes?
Last Edit: 4 years 3 weeks ago by BrokeNXD.

[TTT] Punishment Request - BrokeN 4 years 3 weeks ago #1204928

Henny wrote:
Well even if the "RDM" was on accident if the victim Does not forgive, and helds the report the Admins will punish the other user.

if the victim wants to hold the report, i think the staff member should get a "punishment", you cannot treat staff members differently as users, whenever a staffmember is playing the game, he is just a user and the rules also applies on him.

In-game there is a "Forgive" and "Hold the Report" button for a reason, if the Victim reports and the killer explains that it was on accident, the victim can still decide if he wants to forgive or not. if not the user should get punished. since after all it is still considered as RDM. rules based.

We all love BrokeN but he is kinda clumsy sometimes :)
  • Squeeze
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Forced Ex-TTT Administrator
  • Thanks received: 25
Forced Ex-TTT Administrator
My Babes:
hazzenator
Annie Moonise
Bampot

Ex-Staff Babes
Nina
Buffy
Nepgear
JenksHouse1
koRe_Phantom

-{ Sad how ZARP forces people to make decisions }-
Last Edit: 4 years 3 weeks ago by Squeeze.

[TTT] Punishment Request - BrokeN 4 years 3 weeks ago #1204931

Squeeze wrote:
Henny wrote:
Well even if the "RDM" was on accident if the victim Does not forgive, and helds the report the Admins will punish the other user.

if the victim wants to hold the report, i think the staff member should get a "punishment", you cannot treat staff members differently as users, whenever a staffmember is playing the game, he is just a user and the rules also applies on him.

In-game there is a "Forgive" and "Hold the Report" button for a reason, if the Victim reports and the killer explains that it was on accident, the victim can still decide if he wants to forgive or not. if not the user should get punished. since after all it is still considered as RDM. rules based.

Staff have the final word on punishments. If users wish to punish but the staff don't, then they dont have to. Also, not all staff will punish for things like this. Personally, I wouldn't punish when it's a clear mistake.
  • Mattors
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 저는 사과를 좋아해요
  • Thanks received: 550

[TTT] Punishment Request - BrokeN 4 years 2 weeks ago #1204948

Chespin wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
Chespin wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
It's not constructive feedback if you say that there are mods who need a demotion and then doing fuck all about it
if you mean why im not doing anything about corrupt or abusive mods is because i lost hope in the mind set of some people in the server not gonna shade on anyone but the server needs a clean wipe and clear all its staff teams and restart only keeping LT members others can be removed honestly idk if its desperation that they are accepting every fucking application without a recent but dont get me wrong some of them are decent we all start somewhere but there should be a cap on the number of staff as there is only 1 server owner there should be a limit going down the line of staff i think only 10 mods 5 admins thats maximum then they would chose more wisely and criticise more and narrow the possibilities of people like this broke dude and god thing whatever his name is my to be accepted as a staff member .
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤

[TTT] Punishment Request - BrokeN 4 years 2 weeks ago #1204957

Squeeze wrote:
Henny wrote:

I never once said that BrokeN should not be spoken to or receive a different action due to this, not sure where you got that from.
  • Henny
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • LLHA
  • Thanks received: 2237
Ex - TTT Server Owner
Ex - TF2 HA, Prophunt SA
Ex - SSRP Administrator
Last Edit: 4 years 2 weeks ago by Henny.

[TTT] Punishment Request - BrokeN 4 years 2 weeks ago #1204960

Henny wrote:
Squeeze wrote:
Henny wrote:

I never once said that BrokeN should not be spoken to or receive a different action due to this, not sure where you got that from.

i aint aswell, just talking generally
  • Squeeze
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Forced Ex-TTT Administrator
  • Thanks received: 25
Forced Ex-TTT Administrator
My Babes:
hazzenator
Annie Moonise
Bampot

Ex-Staff Babes
Nina
Buffy
Nepgear
JenksHouse1
koRe_Phantom

-{ Sad how ZARP forces people to make decisions }-

[TTT] Punishment Request - BrokeN 4 years 2 weeks ago #1204964

TheFierceOwl wrote:
Chespin wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
Chespin wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
if you mean why im not doing anything about corrupt or abusive mods is because i lost hope in the mind set of some people in the server not gonna shade on anyone but the server needs a clean wipe and clear all its staff teams and restart only keeping LT members others can be removed honestly idk if its desperation that they are accepting every fucking application without a recent but dont get me wrong some of them are decent we all start somewhere but there should be a cap on the number of staff as there is only 1 server owner there should be a limit going down the line of staff i think only 10 mods 5 admins thats maximum then they would chose more wisely and criticise more and narrow the possibilities of people like this broke dude and god thing whatever his name is my to be accepted as a staff member .
would you mind to give a example of “abusive” or “corrupt” mods? and dont say this right here. you were forum banned if i remember correctly so youre the last person that should be talking about admin abuse
  • BrokeNXD
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Gmaes?
Last Edit: 4 years 2 weeks ago by BrokeNXD.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ubarberet
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds

281 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop