Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Forum ban request - ezeh

Forum ban request - ezeh 4 years 1 month ago #1198723

Henny wrote:
Lets be honest here, if that was a non forum staff posting that they would be banned immediately, no questions asked.

I know, hence I actually made the report. I know what would happen if it was me posting it. Thats a big violation of TOU considering the community is made up of under 18's who would have had no warning on seeing a gory picture. However if its not dealt with accordingly I feel like I and everyone else has the right to have that same picture as a profile picture risk free and use it whenever wherever
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • aghaha yaaaaah
  • Thanks received: 4043
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Smol

Forum ban request - ezeh 4 years 1 month ago #1198725

:plussp: racist
  • Smol
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1095

Forum ban request - ezeh 4 years 1 month ago #1198727

This is clearly unacceptable from any member of the community especially one that holds staff ranks within the community. While Ezeh has made a poor thought in the post that broke the Terms Of Use, it is clear that Ezeh knows what wrong they have done and hopefully can learn how to avoid such a lack of thought again.

Yes anyone else that had posted something like that would've likely been banned, Ezeh's account most likely won't receive a ban given their forum staff rank, as it would limit Ezeh's ability to moderate the forum sections. This isn't a protection from the consequences of their actions and this'll will be brought up in the appropriate meeting for a fair approach from the staff team.
  • Sally
  • Forum Administrator
  • ZARP VIP
  • Can You Understand How Strange It Is To Be Alive?
  • Thanks received: 3528

Brother Gustro: sally is a minge
The following user(s) said Thank You: Shark, Jim_Jam, Ashur, TheFierceOwl, Davidov007

Forum ban request - ezeh 4 years 1 month ago #1198757

Sally wrote:
This is clearly unacceptable from any member of the community especially one that holds staff ranks within the community. While Ezeh has made a poor thought in the post that broke the Terms Of Use, it is clear that Ezeh knows what wrong they have done and hopefully can learn how to avoid such a lack of thought again.

Yes anyone else that had posted something like that would've likely been banned, Ezeh's account most likely won't receive a ban given their forum staff rank, as it would limit Ezeh's ability to moderate the forum sections. This isn't a protection from the consequences of their actions and this'll will be brought up in the appropriate meeting for a fair approach from the staff team.

A instant ban for others should be a demotion. What the difference between that and a staff member doing enough stuff to get instantly banned off ssrp/ttt
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • aghaha yaaaaah

Forum ban request - ezeh 4 years 1 month ago #1198759

Evilstewie. wrote:
Sally wrote:

A instant ban for others should be a demotion. What the difference between that and a staff member doing enough stuff to get instantly banned off ssrp/ttt
everything you are saying is 100% right but still , as such high levels they must have special treatment I KNOW what ezeh did is unacceptable and should be given an instant ban , nevertheless he is staff and they have their ways of treatment But if the consequences arent satisfying then we can go to that part and argue with them . Until then, you can give them the chance ( emp and chute )
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤
  • Thanks received: 541

Forum ban request - ezeh 4 years 1 month ago #1198760

TheFierceOwl wrote:
Evilstewie. wrote:
Sally wrote:

everything you are saying is 100% right but still , as such high levels they must have special treatment I KNOW what ezeh did is unacceptable and should be given an instant ban , nevertheless he is staff and they have their ways of treatment But if the consequences arent satisfying then we can go to that part and argue with them . Until then, you can give them the chance ( emp and chute )

The thing is why should they get special treatment. Anyone can do what they do if they really want "they aren't special" and it doesn't require any qualifications so why should they be different from actions a user would face upon doing the same thing when anyone can do what they do?
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • A Wob A Bob Bob
  • Thanks received: 3914

Forum ban request - ezeh 4 years 1 month ago #1198763

TheFierceOwl wrote:
Evilstewie. wrote:
Sally wrote:

I only want chute or emp to handle this because I believe they are the only ones who are completely neutral. If a user is to be given an instant ban then a staff member should have an instant demotion. However if nothing comes of it, it shows that you can get away with it if you are staff which also shows a level of corruption and protection of what I would class a big break of TOU. Staff are meant to lead by example and he has shown (if unpunished) its okay to post and get away with gore.
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • aghaha yaaaaah

Forum ban request - ezeh 4 years 1 month ago #1198767

Evilstewie. wrote:
Sally wrote:

I mean if anything a staff member should get a demotion AND a longer ban than usual since not only did they fail at their staff duties but they also broke the rules which they already knew about given their rank. Staff are there to set an example not just to swing their dicks about and tell people what to do.

With that being said I don't think anyone should be banned for posting gore and I highly doubt you were actually upset by it, whatever personal issue you have with Ezeh is none of my business but if the post was removed and he's been told not to do it again then there shouldn't be an issue. The same should apply for players on their first offences in my opinion.
  • Denis
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1369

Forum ban request - ezeh 4 years 1 month ago #1198769

Denis wrote:
Evilstewie. wrote:
Sally wrote:

I mean if anything a staff member should get a demotion AND a longer ban than usual since not only did they fail at their staff duties but they also broke the rules which they already knew about given their rank. Staff are there to set an example not just to swing their dicks about and tell people what to do.

With that being said I don't think anyone should be banned for posting gore and I highly doubt you were actually upset by it, whatever personal issue you have with Ezeh is none of my business but if the post was removed and he's been told not to do it again then there shouldn't be an issue. The same should apply for players on their first offences in my opinion.

Honestly I have 0 issue with ezeh and I dont think out of all the time we have been at zarp had a one on one. Im not a big fan of gore but no the image didn't bother me. My issue is with the punishment/protection system, I have been banned for meaningless words such as "tranny" or "cunt" when a word has as much power as someone gives it. But when a forum staff member breaks a big rule he gets completely away with it and has protection. Again I wanna go back to the lead by example, that has always been a thing and it shows how a staff member who is going for lead team can get away with posting gore. So the main reason behind this is for fairness between users and staff when a staff member should have stricter do's and dont's but its the opposite :/

That what my issue is.
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • aghaha yaaaaah

Forum ban request - ezeh 4 years 1 month ago #1198772

Evilstewie. wrote:
Sally wrote:

It is true what he did was wrong, but what you're missing is staff members give up their own free time to moderate the servers. The good that Ezehzz has done outweighs this situation where he had made a stupid judgement. You also need to understand that player's bans are based of what they did to get banned as well as their reputation that people will view them by.

Ezehzz being a high ranking staff member in the community should not be posting things like this but obviously he made a human error and messed up. Just because he messed up once does not mean all the good he has done for the community and it's servers flies out the window, so of course he'll be shown leniency compared to others. Users get banned for posting things like this because they do not contribute as much as a staff member does. Hope this clears things up :clap:
  • Micky
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 7912
The following user(s) said Thank You: schnitzel nazi, Ezeh, Killa Kappa, OxyFoxy, Mr. Richard

Forum ban request - ezeh 4 years 1 month ago #1198774

Micky wrote:
Evilstewie. wrote:
Sally wrote:

It is true what he did was wrong, but what you're missing is staff members give up their own free time to moderate the servers. The good that Ezehzz has done outweighs this situation where he had made a stupid judgement. You also need to understand that player's bans are based of what they did to get banned as well as their reputation that people will view them by.

Ezehzz being a high ranking staff member in the community should not be posting things like this but obviously he made a human error and messed up. Just because he messed up once does not mean all the good he has done for the community and it's servers flies out the window, so of course he'll be shown leniency compared to others. Users get banned for posting things like this because they do not contribute as much as a staff member does. Hope this clears things up :clap:
no one asked him for his contribution though? So he is doing it voluntarily expecting nothing back . What you said isnt that unfortunately. As for myself , i dont want his time and contributions if he will behave like that . I don't see xnator , clarky , spectrum darling and all staff members doing so and they all are contributing for the server too .
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤

Forum ban request - ezeh 4 years 1 month ago #1198776

TheFierceOwl wrote:
Micky wrote:
Evilstewie. wrote:
Sally wrote:

no one asked him for his contribution though? So he is doing it voluntarily expecting nothing back . What you said isnt that unfortunately. As for myself , i dont want his time and contributions if he will behave like that . I don't see xnator , clarky , spectrum darling and all staff members doing so and they all are contributing for the server too .
no one asked for your opinion :)
  • OxyFoxy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • #FreeE
  • Thanks received: 1273

✼ Broccoli Gang Owner ✼
✼ SSRP Head Admin ✼
✼ Deathrun Super Admin ✼
✼ Forum Staff ✼
✼ TS3 Staff ✼
✼BHOP/Murder/PH/TF2 Admin ✼

Forum ban request - ezeh 4 years 1 month ago #1198777

TheFierceOwl wrote:
Micky wrote:
Evilstewie. wrote:
Sally wrote:

No one asked you to scam countless of times and ban evade multiple times but you still did it
  • Blueperson
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Jump in a bridge
  • Thanks received: 638

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
Last Edit: 4 years 1 month ago by Blueperson.

Forum ban request - ezeh 4 years 1 month ago #1198778

OxyFoxy wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
Micky wrote:
Evilstewie. wrote:
Sally wrote:

Morocco bad
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤

Forum ban request - ezeh 4 years 1 month ago #1198779

TheFierceOwl wrote:
Micky wrote:
Evilstewie. wrote:
Sally wrote:

You really don't understand what I am saying, being a staff member means that you're working to better the community, whilst it is voluntary you're still giving a positive impact on the community, what you're saying here is completely stupid. Please read over what I said and let it sink in.
You're acting as if this is a regular occurrence which as far as I know, this is the first time I've seen Ezehzz post a comment like this and was regretful after quite a few of us in discord told him that it is not alright to post that.
  • Micky
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 7912
Last Edit: 4 years 1 month ago by Micky.
The following user(s) said Thank You: schnitzel nazi

Forum ban request - ezeh 4 years 1 month ago #1198781

TheFierceOwl wrote:
OxyFoxy wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
Micky wrote:
Evilstewie. wrote:
Sally wrote:

Morocco bad
We all should be thankful for having a dedicated staff member like him for spending all of his free time staffing and helping out the community. And it's not because he made a single mistake that you have to hate on him and forget about all the good things that he did.
  • OxyFoxy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • #FreeE
  • Thanks received: 1273

✼ Broccoli Gang Owner ✼
✼ SSRP Head Admin ✼
✼ Deathrun Super Admin ✼
✼ Forum Staff ✼
✼ TS3 Staff ✼
✼BHOP/Murder/PH/TF2 Admin ✼

Forum ban request - ezeh 4 years 1 month ago #1198782

Micky wrote:
Evilstewie. wrote:
Sally wrote:

Im with you completely, again this is nothing against ezeh himself or a personal "attack" and although I havnt seen it with my own eyes I believe he has done a lot positive, and you do have a really good point with that so yes leniency should be there. I didn't take that into consideration and as much as it pains me to admit wrong, you've changed my mind. More I think into it it was bitterness from personal bans from very minor things like I mentioned before. Everyone does make mistakes and shouldn't be judged on one mistake and its true no one pays attention to the good you do only the bad, ive read the other posts before posting this and its gonna turn into a shit hole so this can end.

Thanks to Micky showing me the other side of the picture I have decided to retract this ban request based on the fact everyone should get a second chance when they have done so much good.

Also this is directly aimed for Ezeh to see, please dont think this was personal on any level, we've never had issue and as above it was based on my own pettiness and salt from previous bans, I don't think your a bad staff member and I truly hope you get head admin from this point on wards, best of luck

This can be locked if nothing else is needed to be added to this.

Final note, I cant help but add - look at me acting all mature instead of throwing racial slurs and posting gore myself. :silly:
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • aghaha yaaaaah
Last Edit: 4 years 1 month ago by Indiana Jones. Reason: Tooting my own horn
The following user(s) said Thank You: Micky

Forum ban request - ezeh 4 years 1 month ago #1198783

im posting gore if this gets denied
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • A Wob A Bob Bob
  • Thanks received: 3914
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pack of Arseniy buckwheat

Forum ban request - ezeh 4 years 1 month ago #1198791

Huperchild wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
Micky wrote:
Evilstewie. wrote:
Sally wrote:

So he is doing it voluntarily expecting nothing back .
LOL are you seriously still salty over the 2 boosters
what how
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤

Forum ban request - ezeh 4 years 1 month ago #1198804

Locked upon request.

If Ezehzz has not been spoken to about this already, I’ll try my best to ensure this will not happen again from any staff members. Thanks for the report!
  • Clarky
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9543
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds

144 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun