Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP] Punishment Request - lWl Super Golden Sinz

[SSRP] Punishment Request - lWl Super Golden Sinz 10 months 2 weeks ago #1410461

Name - (What is the accused person's name?)
lWl Super Golden Sinz #Back

Steam-ID - (What is the accused person's Steam-ID?)
STEAM_0:0:3818233

Evidence Of Steam-ID - (Screenshot or video of the accused players Steam-ID)

Evidence Of Steam-ID [ Click to expand ]

Server - (What server was this on?)
SSRP/DarkRP

Time And Date (CET) - (When did it happen?)
Today and yesterday - Don't have the specific times.

Other Comments - (Anything else you want to add?)
I was informed by members of staff that he was told off about this already, yet he still continues to do it - Hence the report.

Reason - (What rules did the person break?)
Hindering the elevator from functioning normally and preventing people from accessing his base(s) and other Nexus tower floors.

Story - (What happened?)
Both today and yesterday sinz has kept hindering the elevator from working properly and breaking the map by doing so. I've witnesses him do this several more times than in the provided videos but I was unfortunately not recording at said moments. I've been informed by both staff and users that he keeps doing this frequently, whether it's him pretending to be "AFK" or intentionally sticking himself between floors and/or elevator doors in order to prevent proper access to the Nexus tower floors.

Proof - (Any proof (video or screenshot) that clearly shows what happened.)

In the first video I can be seen going to the top floor to raid sinz, and he has intentionally stuck himself up there to prevent people from accessing his base - As can be seen in the provided video, I barely managed to squeeze through.

In the second video I was attempting to go to the second floor of Nexus where the mayors office is situated and sinz decided to get himself stuck in the door thinking I was gonna raid him or something?

I probably wouldn't bother reporting these but since it's become common practice for him, and since he's been verbally warned already - I think a punishment is due.
  • Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5419
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: TrueOverL

[SSRP] Punishment Request - lWl Super Golden Sinz 10 months 2 weeks ago #1410462

:support:
  • Callum.
  • Community Developer
  • ZARP VIP
  • Fick dich Martin!
  • Thanks received: 745

Community Developer

Prophunt/TTT Server Owner
Teamspeak Head Admin
Discord Head Admin
Global Moderator
SSRP Administrator
Deathrun Moderator

[SSRP] Punishment Request - lWl Super Golden Sinz 10 months 2 weeks ago #1410465

:support:
  • ZaNNie
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 27

[SSRP] Punishment Request - lWl Super Golden Sinz 10 months 2 weeks ago #1410466

I'm dreaming where you report me when it's you who just blocked me in the elevator that I couldn't do anything?? when you had previously scanned my base so it counts as a raid?
Also I was afk while you were raiding so I don't see how you were bothered since you managed to get in so I guess it's just to piss me off what are you doing?
and to be more precise I was on the top of the elevator on the first floor so it was just you who had not noticed that I was above and who took it for voluntary attention
+ I never got verbal for this ? so idk what are u talking about ?
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
  • Thanks received: 2474
Last Edit: 10 months 2 weeks ago by sinzz.

[SSRP] Punishment Request - lWl Super Golden Sinz 10 months 2 weeks ago #1410469

I will gladly handle this, I will just need a few hours for your outcome to be delivered!

>: )
  • Jawson
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • ZARP
  • Thanks received: 1927
Last Edit: 10 months 2 weeks ago by Jawson.
The following user(s) said Thank You: TrueOverL, Mr. Richard

[SSRP] Punishment Request - lWl Super Golden Sinz 10 months 2 weeks ago #1410470

sinzz wrote:
I'm dreaming where you report me when it's you who just blocked me in the elevator that I couldn't do anything?? when I had previously scanned my base so it counts as a raid?
Also I was afk while you were raiding so I don't see how you were bothered since you managed to get in so I guess it's just to piss me off what are you doing?
and to be more precise I was on the top of the elevator on the first floor so it was just you who had not noticed that I was above and who took it for voluntary attention

You wouldn't have been reported you if you weren't doing it all the time.
  • Mr. Richard
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge

[SSRP] Punishment Request - lWl Super Golden Sinz 10 months 2 weeks ago #1410472

Mr. Richard wrote:
sinzz wrote:
I'm dreaming where you report me when it's you who just blocked me in the elevator that I couldn't do anything?? when I had previously scanned my base so it counts as a raid?

You wouldn't have been reported you if you weren't doing it all the time.

and when that i was denounced because for your information i was not afk for nothing but i was processing the answers of my report which took me a lot of time enough for you to raid me while i was afk and that I couldn't do anything and want to pretend false reasons
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

[SSRP] Punishment Request - lWl Super Golden Sinz 10 months 2 weeks ago #1410478

Damn that brudda exploiting AGAIN
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • aghaha yaaaaah
  • Thanks received: 4043

[SSRP] Punishment Request - lWl Super Golden Sinz 10 months 2 weeks ago #1410481

:support: If he already is verballed before like you state I agree
  • xDutchCat
  • Expert Boarder
  • xDumbCat
  • Thanks received: 538

Former
Murder Super Administrator
SSRP Super Administrator x2
Event Manager
Server Apps & Appeals Section Mod

[SSRP] Punishment Request - lWl Super Golden Sinz 10 months 2 weeks ago #1410482

:plussp:
i hate racists
  • yisyas
  • Nitro Booster
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 456

[SSRP] Punishment Request - lWl Super Golden Sinz 10 months 2 weeks ago #1410498

• Chuteuk
  • Community Owner
  • ZARP Owner
  • Thanks received: 5058
The following user(s) said Thank You: Indiana Jones, Tinky, xDutchCat, TrueOverL, Mr. Richard and 2 more...

[SSRP] Punishment Request - lWl Super Golden Sinz 10 months 2 weeks ago #1410511

This is not the first time he's done this - Yesterday he was constantly doing this when I was on the server and he wouldn't stop.

• Killa Kappa
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 6748

[SSRP] Punishment Request - lWl Super Golden Sinz 10 months 2 weeks ago #1410512

Worker From Home wrote:
This is not the first time he's done this - Yesterday he was constantly doing this when I was on the server and he wouldn't stop.

can you stop lying thx you
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

[SSRP] Punishment Request - lWl Super Golden Sinz 10 months 2 weeks ago #1410513

Worker From Home wrote:

I know right, he did it to me multiple times but unfortunately I was only recording enough to gather evidence in these two instances. Others have been complaining too though, brave of you to speak out like this as well, Worker From Home!
  • Mr. Richard
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge

[SSRP] Punishment Request - lWl Super Golden Sinz 10 months 2 weeks ago #1410514

sinzz wrote:
Worker From Home wrote:

can you stop lying thx you
I can't stop lying due to the fact I'm not lying.
  • Killa Kappa
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP] Punishment Request - lWl Super Golden Sinz 10 months 2 weeks ago #1410515

Mr. Richard wrote:
Worker From Home wrote:

I know right, he did it to me multiple times but unfortunately I was only recording enough to gather evidence in these two instances. Others have been complaining too though, brave of you to speak out like this as well, Worker From Home!
it's good to lie when all we see is in the first video me being afk and I know very well why I was which gives you no right to rectify the story in your own way and that I have never before done this intentionally or otherwise and in the second video just shows that you activated the elevator too quickly and blocked me with puss I was talking and that probably the sound of the elevator was not heard in my ears and that you blocked me the passage so stop lying without your report when you did it very well in the first one by claiming that you have in your second video which just shows who it happened before and not after
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

[SSRP] Punishment Request - lWl Super Golden Sinz 10 months 2 weeks ago #1410516

sinzz wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:
Worker From Home wrote:

it's good to lie when all we see is in the first video me being afk and I know very well why I was which gives you no right to rectify the story in your own way and that I have never before done this intentionally or otherwise and in the second video just shows that you activated the elevator too quickly and blocked me with puss I was talking and that probably the sound of the elevator was not heard in my ears and that you blocked me the passage so stop lying without your report when you did it very well in the first one by claiming that you have in your second video which just shows who it happened before and not after
no
  • Killa Kappa
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP] Punishment Request - lWl Super Golden Sinz 10 months 2 weeks ago #1410517

sinzz wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:
Worker From Home wrote:

I'd appreciate if you stopped spamming my threads with nonsense - Or I'll contact the forum staff to issue an appropriate punishment.

Quit shitposting.
  • Mr. Richard
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge

[SSRP] Punishment Request - lWl Super Golden Sinz 10 months 2 weeks ago #1410527

The elevator music adds so much to the content in the video.
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 5653
The following user(s) said Thank You: TrueOverL, Mr. Richard, Callum.

[SSRP] Punishment Request - lWl Super Golden Sinz 10 months 2 weeks ago #1410539

It's quite obvious what Sinz is trying to do here..

#Accepted
  • Clarky
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9544
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tinky, TrueOverL, Mr. Richard
Time to create page: 0.149 seconds

126 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
6/127