Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP] Punishment Request Spoons

[SSRP] Punishment Request Spoons 1 year 6 months ago #1393481

Name – Spoons

Steam-ID - STEAM_0:0:50708105

Evidence Of Steam-ID – Provided in most videos

Server - SSRP

Time And Date (CET) – 16/09-17/09 – took me a bit time to order it all and upload and was asked to collect good proof before I report by several lead staff members.

Other Comments – none.

Reason
  • RDM - 2.2 Random Death Match
  • Creating a Kill Box During Nuke - 4.12 Kill boxes
  • Building during nuke / moving props to kill - 7.3 Active Nuke Launch Rules - Once the nuke countdown is active no building is allowed in the base that stores the nuke until the launch has either failed or succeeded and all raids are over.
  • RDA
  • Lying to staff about rda

Story
– Spoons seems to get away with too much from staff nowadays, Each video shows a rule break stated above.. Lying to staff is not a rule break but I think regarding the situation it should add to the punishment request.

Proof - (Any proof (video or screenshot) that clearly shows what happened.)

Here you can see spoons rdming in spawn, Raymin as well.. but I won't make a post about him as this is the only time I saw him do anything bad

Here you can see him move a prop with physgun although nuke is active and no building is allowed

Here you can see him create a kill box out of that building abuse

Here you can see him RDM

Here you can see him RDM - I wrote not sure as I did shoot the windows with a colt so no idea if it gives him a legitimate reason to kill me

Here you can see spoons randomly arresting me and in the second video lying about it to staff saying "he pulled a psg"

• AfroHat
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Anime or Life?..... Anime.
  • Thanks received: 348
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Punishment Request Spoons 1 year 6 months ago #1393487

Cannot deny the amount of proof of rulebreaking.

:plussp:
  • Katje is back!
  • Banned
  • =)
  • Thanks received: 13

[SSRP] Punishment Request Spoons 1 year 6 months ago #1393489

• TrixX
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Muslamic Vision
  • Thanks received: 284
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pie_

[SSRP] Punishment Request Spoons 1 year 6 months ago #1393490

24 videos in 2 hours, never seen someone that mad on zarp lol
  • Wells
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • ♡ Bopper ♡
  • Thanks received: 254

Standby Owner

#blm sometimes

[SSRP] Punishment Request Spoons 1 year 6 months ago #1393495

Are you making this report out of pure rage because of a warning you recently got? Half of these videos arnt even rule breaks. Just your knowledge of the rules suck.
Video #1: The FBI kept respawning and shooting raymin, Personally unsure of there relationship but if they are killing each other for fun I don't understand why you have a issue with it since it was not effecting you. Yes spoons decided shoot you but this is more your fault that his tbh. You purposely attempt to bodyblock and cause crossfire by the gluon (that you would most likely reported as well)

Video #2: You dying caused the raid was over meaning he can rebuild (video dosn't show the location of the nuke and seems to perfectly cut (I will happily be corrected if wrong)

Video #3: Can you uncut the videos please :(

Video #4: Your legit breaking nlr in your own video. Unless trying to actively raid the nuke YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO BREAK NLR. As the rule states.

Video #5: Your fucking shooting? He is a cop he is allowed to shoot you HELLO?

Video #6: you are legit just baiting at this point you could of easily of dropped a drug right there THATS THE SAME MODEL

Video #7: it amazing to me that you will willingly watch a MOD not follow guidelines of the staff ethos/rules such as requesting to teleport the user before hand and fail to report it (shows how biased you are right here). Along with this you again fail to show the evidence of what the situation is for and seem to have cut the clips again.

After seeing this it just makes sense for me (obviously no longer a staff member) to tell you to avoid each other. Clearly you have taken it personal that you was given a warning because of spoons. You are attempting to find the smallest reason to try and bait him into messing with you to report it. The hitman clip proves this point amazingly. You shoot at a window by him and complain he kills you. Or another clip where you are breaking nlr for NO REASON and complaining that he kills you in a active nuke. Just leave him alone and it wont happen?
  • jack bushross
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 6391
SSRP- Super Administrator
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sp00ns, Killa Kappa

[SSRP] Punishment Request Spoons 1 year 6 months ago #1393497

jack bushross wrote:
Are you making this report out of pure rage because of a warning you recently got? Half of these videos arnt even rule breaks. Just your knowledge of the rules suck.
Video #1: The FBI kept respawning and shooting raymin, Personally unsure of there relationship but if they are killing each other for fun I don't understand why you have a issue with it since it was not effecting you. Yes spoons decided shoot you but this is more your fault that his tbh. You purposely attempt to bodyblock and cause crossfire by the gluon (that you would most likely reported as well)

Video #2: You dying caused the raid was over meaning he can rebuild (video dosn't show the location of the nuke and seems to perfectly cut (I will happily be corrected if wrong)

Video #4: Your legit breaking nlr in your own video. Unless trying to actively raid the nuke YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO BREAK NLR. As the rule states.

Video #6: you are legit just baiting at this point you could of easily of dropped a drug right there THATS THE SAME MODEL

Video #7: it amazing to me that you will willingly watch a MOD not follow guidelines of the staff ethos/rules such as requesting to teleport the user before hand and fail to report it (shows how biased you are right here). Along with this you again fail to show the evidence of what the situation is for and seem to have cut the clips again.

After seeing this it just makes sense for me (obviously no longer a staff member) to tell you to avoid each other. Clearly you have taken it personal that you was given a warning because of spoons. You are attempting to find the smallest reason to try and bait him into messing with you to report it. The hitman clip proves this point amazingly. You shoot at a window by him and complain he kills you. Or another clip where you are breaking nlr for NO REASON and complaining that he kills you in a active nuke. Just leave him alone and it wont happen?
I'd like to point out that some of these clips are weeks if not over a month old a recent only lasts for 2 weeks so according to my very accurate calculations i think he should've reported some of these "small" rulebreaks before! also some of these got handled ingame and i was not punished for them.
  • Sp00ns
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thanks received: 427
The following user(s) said Thank You: jack bushross

[SSRP] Punishment Request Spoons 1 year 6 months ago #1393498

jack bushross wrote:

Actually all of these rule breaks happend before he reported me for RDM which was then rolled in my favor and the appeal acceped..
I am posting this as he keeps getting away from punishment and as you can see lying to staff so I presume collecting videos of few of his many rule breaks in just 1 day is a legitimate thing to do and actually blessed here in ZARP - to report those who ruin gameplay for others.

I won't answer to each of your explanations, if the staff member handeling this Punishment Request asks for more full videos I'll be happy to send them to him, stop trying to bend reality about what happend as you can clearly see rule breaks in the videos provived.
  • AfroHat
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP] Punishment Request Spoons 1 year 6 months ago #1393499

Sp00ns wrote:
I'd like to point out that some of these clips are weeks if not over a month old a recent only lasts for 2 weeks so according to my very accurate calculations i think he should've reported some of these "small" rulebreaks before! also some of these got handled ingame and i was not punished for them.

Yet another lie.. these videos have timestamps in them from the last 2 days.. that won't work also logs show the exact situations from the last 2 days, I really don't see where you're going with this..

and none of these were handled in-game, not a single f1 I made on you was handled and logs can back that too :/
  • AfroHat
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
The following user(s) said Thank You: Katje is back!

[SSRP] Punishment Request Spoons 1 year 6 months ago #1393501

I imagine that it must be a form of justice to be deployed with its evidence
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
  • Thanks received: 2471

[SSRP] Punishment Request Spoons 1 year 6 months ago #1393502

sinzz wrote:

shut up
  • rroobbiinn10xx
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Zwarte piet is not racist
  • Thanks received: 1735
The following user(s) said Thank You: Shae, Katje is back!

[SSRP] Punishment Request Spoons 1 year 6 months ago #1393503

rroobbiinn10xx wrote:
sinzz wrote:

shut up

shush it :) we are in a appeal and that interesting !
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
  • Thanks received: 2471

[SSRP] Punishment Request Spoons 1 year 6 months ago #1393506

sinzz wrote:
form this ratio
  • Clarky
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 46745
The following user(s) said Thank You: narexa, Sam the Sausage, bunnyslippers69, Killa Kappa, Wells and 3 more...

[SSRP] Punishment Request Spoons 1 year 6 months ago #1393514

sinzz wrote:
rroobbiinn10xx wrote:
sinzz wrote:

shut up

shush it :) we are in a appeal and that interesting !

how the fuck are you still not able to form a proper sentence after all these years of you being in this community?
  • Poloo
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Anti-Miners Inc Member
  • Thanks received: 139

[SSRP] Punishment Request Spoons 1 year 6 months ago #1393524

• ITztrain
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Professional créme de la meow meow eater
  • Thanks received: 584

[SSRP] Punishment Request Spoons 1 year 6 months ago #1393587

handling. :clap:

i will get a reply out after work.
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 11215
Last Edit: 1 year 6 months ago by OnionRings.

[SSRP] Punishment Request Spoons 1 year 6 months ago #1393603

Hello Afro,

After looking over this report, I've came to a decision to accept this and punish sp00ns with a warning for his rulebreaks, this is considering some of the videos you cannot see if it was him, and others he has a valid reasoning seeing as your breaking NLR is one of them (to raid an active nuke). Sp00ns will be warned for RDA & Building during a nuke

Thanks for making the report!

:accepted:
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 11215
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds

140 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
10/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun