• Page:

TOPIC: [SSRP] Demote Request Mix3rz

[SSRP] Demote Request Mix3rz 3 years 2 months ago #1307029

Staff Member(s) Name:
Mix3rz

Staff Member(s) SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:84120737

What Did The Staff Member(s) do?:
Really poor attitude + interfering with my RP.

What Server(s) Was This On?:
SSRP 3

Evidence:
As you can see in the video i was never propblocking, i tried to physgun the prop that was blocking the path but i couldnt move it.
And it didnt disappear when i spammed Z

After this i got no more video material but i got screenshots of console. (Blurred irrelevant shit to make it easier to read)

A while after the sit he said this after us losing the nuke.

Joshua said the sit would only take 2 minutes, and when i asked to complete the nuke Mix3rz didnt let me. Resulting in us losing our nuke, i told him i would upload proof and would not leave the server anyways. I just wanted to complete our nuke.

Poorly handled by mix3rz
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Demote Request Mix3rz 3 years 2 months ago #1307030

:plussp:

[SSRP] Demote Request Mix3rz 3 years 2 months ago #1307031

Completely ruined the rp experience by taking someone that was defending a nuke, also you can see in the screenshots his attitude needs improving as he is telling eleven not to cry which isn't something someone who should be showing such high standard should be saying to the user in a sit or overall for that matter.

• Baxter Black
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 482
Former
★Bhop Head Admin★
★SSRP Super Admin x2★
★Appeals Section Mod x2★
★SSRP Admin★
★Bhop Admin★
★Minecraft Admin★
★SSRP Mod x4★
★Murder Mod★
Last Edit: 3 years 2 months ago by Baxter Black.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Top Shagger Eleven, dusheke dabliqius, CEO of Business

[SSRP] Demote Request Mix3rz 3 years 2 months ago #1307032

Confused, if Mix3rz "saw it with his own eyes" why in the holy Jesus would he have spent so much of his time being massively passive aggressive and just accusing you of lying? I agree this is poorly handled.
  • narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • ❤️ Buffy ❤️
  • Thanks received: 4845
Yes I'm female
The following user(s) said Thank You: dusheke dabliqius

[SSRP] Demote Request Mix3rz 3 years 2 months ago #1307033

narexa wrote:
Confused, if Mix3rz "saw it with his own eyes" why in the holy Jesus would he have spent so much of his time being massively passive aggressive and just accusing you of lying? I agree this is poorly handled.

I agree its weird, first he said he had proof and when i asked him for it a bit later, he said he saw it with his own eyes. That he saw my name on the cargo. pretty weird innit
The following user(s) said Thank You: narexa

[SSRP] Demote Request Mix3rz 3 years 2 months ago #1307034

I went and shouted at josh saying he is interfering with rp and he told me you said to have the sit then and there. Shame no audio was on the vid because you woulda heard me, also took cops out of the raid and well that nuke was a cluster fuck. On top of that we had the situation on mansion and if I recall correctly back in 2020 mixers told me when it comes to racist words CONTEXT DOES NOT MATTER everything is a no no and also punishable even when its 1 on 1 no ifs or buts. So I would like something done about this, bare in mind CONTEXT DOES NOT MATTER.

WARNING BAD WORD
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

[SSRP] Demote Request Mix3rz 3 years 2 months ago #1307035

EviIstewie wrote:
I went and shouted at josh saying he is interfering with rp and he told me you said to have the sit then and there. Shame no audio was on the vid because you woulda heard me, also took cops out of the raid and well that nuke was a cluster fuck. On top of that we had the situation on mansion and if I recall correctly back in 2020 mixers told me when it comes to racist words CONTEXT DOES NOT MATTER everything is a no no and also punishable even when its 1 on 1 no ifs or buts. So I would like something done about this, bare in mind CONTEXT DOES NOT MATTER.

WARNING BAD WORD
The sit with Joshua about the nword shit.

Weren't going to report Joshua but whatever.
Last Edit: 3 years 2 months ago by Top Shagger Eleven.

[SSRP] Demote Request Mix3rz 3 years 2 months ago #1307036

These guys are lead team members and are meant to be the best example of how to act btw!

Unsure why a lead team member was unable to use the permissions they got when they were first a moderator to their advantage to just check the console and see if you spawned X prop, or better yet just look at the prop and get given the very name of the person who placed the prop! :woohoo:
  • Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 11863
The following user(s) said Thank You: dusheke dabliqius

[SSRP] Demote Request Mix3rz 3 years 2 months ago #1307037

LOL NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
  • Harry RDM Squatta
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex TTT Superadmin | Ex Deathrun Admin
  • Thanks received: 294
Ex TTT Super Admin
Ex Deathrun Admin

[SSRP] Demote Request Mix3rz 3 years 2 months ago #1307039

Nafe wrote:
These guys are lead team members and are meant to be the best example of how to act btw!

Unsure why a lead team member was unable to use the permissions they got when they were first a moderator to their advantage to just check the console and see if you spawned X prop, or better yet just look at the prop and get given the very name of the person who placed the prop! :woohoo:

thing is he did say he saw my name, thing is he was lying unless it was some visual bug or whatever. But he also lied about having proof :/

[SSRP] Demote Request Mix3rz 3 years 2 months ago #1307045

Top Shagger Eleven wrote:
EviIstewie wrote:

WARNING BAD WORD

Probs gonna lose my admin over this but you know what not fussed, I do my job to prevent people being wrongfully impact not to punish every rule break. I'd much rather someone not break a rule and learn from mistakes then just flat punish them. So much more to being staff then just punishing rule breakers but thats just me.

[SSRP] Demote Request Mix3rz 3 years 2 months ago #1307052

EviIstewie wrote:
EviIstewie wrote:

WARNING BAD WORD

Probs gonna lose my admin over this but you know what not fussed, I do my job to prevent people being wrongfully impact not to punish every rule break. I'd much rather someone not break a rule and learn from mistakes then just flat punish them. So much more to being staff then just punishing rule breakers but thats just me.

Theres no way you lose your rank over that, you did nothing wrong.

[SSRP] Demote Request Mix3rz 3 years 2 months ago #1307057

EviIstewie wrote:
EviIstewie wrote:

WARNING BAD WORD

Theres no way you lose your rank over that, you did nothing wrong.

Well if you listen to what you want to when pop an agenda on top of that you can twist it into whatever you want :heart:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mr. Richard

[SSRP] Demote Request Mix3rz 3 years 2 months ago #1307062

god damn if this just gets a "talk to" thats fucked up lmao
:support:
  • Spicy
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1071
♿JAYHOUSE BEST GANG♿
Ex-SSRP Super Administrator
Ex-Prophunt Administrator
Ex-Murder Moderator
Ex-Bhop Moderator
Ex-TTT Moderator
Ex-Teamspeak Staff
Ex-Wiki Contributor
Kapi,Clarky,Blockedass,Corgi,Getzco,,Dady SORLE! ! ! !!!! ! ! ! NAREXA !

[SSRP] Demote Request Mix3rz 3 years 2 months ago #1307066

What the fuck happened to the standards of the staff team. Do you not train them anymore?
  • Markus
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1637
Former:
SSRP Superadmin
Community Council Creator (May it rest in piece)
Prophunt Moderator
BHOP Moderator

[SSRP] Demote Request Mix3rz 3 years 2 months ago #1307067

Mix3rz has a horrible attitude surprised he still hasn't been demoted yet, when you have super admins saying "wow 10m" "don't cry" because of a poorly handled situation just paints a bad image for the LT but hey the image has been fucked for over a year now.
  • Blueperson
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Jump in a bridge
  • Thanks received: 638

[SSRP] Demote Request Mix3rz 3 years 2 months ago #1307069

Rather unfortunate that the staff team deteriorated so badly since I left... At this point, it's so debilitated and dysfunctional to the point of it killing my every desire to even bother returning to ZARP as staff (which I wanted to quite soon). There's only a handful of people I can name who currently hold a position they deserve and are actually doing a good job, the rest... well, speaks for itself, doesn't it.

• Mr. Richard
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5407
Last Edit: 3 years 2 months ago by Mr. Richard.
The following user(s) said Thank You: menameisemil

[SSRP] Demote Request Mix3rz 3 years 2 months ago #1307070

another situation of Mix3rz having a bad attitude was in my training he told me "I dont know why we accepted you"
  • Kronen
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 521
[ACHIEVEMENTS] Kronen just completed the "Cheater" achievement!
(FAdmin) OnionRings (STEAM_0:1:81263200) set the access level of lWl Super Golden Sinz #Back to user

The following user(s) said Thank You: Jim_Jam

[SSRP] Demote Request Mix3rz 3 years 2 months ago #1307072

Kronen wrote:
another situation of Mix3rz having a bad attitude was in my training he told me "I dont know why we accepted you"
To be fair I’d say the same
  • Jim_Jam
  • TTT is my child ❤️
  • Thanks received: 3491
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pie_, Chespin, Davidov007

[SSRP] Demote Request Mix3rz 3 years 2 months ago #1307073

Jim_Jam wrote:
Kronen wrote:
To be fair I’d say the same
nah you would prolly say worse
  • Kronen
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 521
[ACHIEVEMENTS] Kronen just completed the "Cheater" achievement!
(FAdmin) OnionRings (STEAM_0:1:81263200) set the access level of lWl Super Golden Sinz #Back to user

The following user(s) said Thank You: Jim_Jam, Davidov007
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.164 seconds

132 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
12/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop