TOPIC: [SSRP] Punishment Request - spoons_

[SSRP] Punishment Request - spoons_ 3 years 3 months ago #1304765

Name - spoons_
Steam-ID - STEAM_0:0:50708105
Evidence Of Steam-ID -
Server - SSRP Server 1
Time And Date (CET) - 10:30AM UK Time
Reason - Harassment
Story - Upon connecting to the server, I am suddenly greeted with a message from spoons_ in OOC attempting to mock a golden gluon gun rip in order to try get a reaction out of me. This had not just happened once but multiple times and coming from someone who is known for stirring shit and creating a toxic environment, it led me with no choice but to create a report.
Proof -

Other Comments - You may look at this report as something minor but this is not a one time situation as this has also been an issue on the forums too (check deleted posts), I am not saying that I have not done anything wrong at all but for spoons to continue causing issues is just becoming a massive joke at this point. This sort of vendetta needs to stop and I would prefer if someone in a higher position to deal with this as they are more experienced with dealing in such situations to come to an appropriate conclusion and punishment.

Also try to avoid stirring up drama, I'd rather keep it on topic than for it to derail into something else.
  • Clarky
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9536
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sup bitch

[SSRP] Punishment Request - spoons_ 3 years 3 months ago #1304770

Could've just said no homie im still selling a ggluon hmu!

it's not like you ever replied if you said no i wouldnt of kept asking kind of your fault not really my fault if you can't have the nerve to talk to me!
  • Sp00ns
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 427
Last Edit: 3 years 3 months ago by Sp00ns.

[SSRP] Punishment Request - spoons_ 3 years 3 months ago #1304774

Sp00ns wrote:

it's not like you ever replied if you said no i wouldnt of kept asking kind of your fault not really my fault if you can't have the nerve to talk to me!
You're doing it in such a passive aggressive manner and to clearly cause issues with me again despite the previous issues we had, it's common sense to not speak to me at this point if we clearly aren't getting along
  • Clarky
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9536

[SSRP] Punishment Request - spoons_ 3 years 3 months ago #1304789

Clarky wrote:
Also try to avoid stirring up drama, I'd rather keep it on topic than for it to derail into something else.

So much about that...

Anyways, it seems very minor from the evidence provided in the report, but surely if this has been quite frequent and reoccurring as You've said it has, then I'm confident that whoever handles this report will check SSRP chat logs/deleted forum posts and other evidence shall you have more to provide.

It wouldn't be the first time around that someone is trying to provoke a reaction and spark an argument for such reasons, seen it hundreds of times before, wouldn't surprise me if it happened here, again. Quite frankly, it seems rather childish, immature, and completely unnecessary, but hey, some people just never grow up.

Good luck with the report.

:neutralsp:
  • Mr. Richard
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418
The following user(s) said Thank You: alit

[SSRP] Punishment Request - spoons_ 3 years 3 months ago #1304790

+sup
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • aghaha yaaaaah
  • Thanks received: 4053

[SSRP] Punishment Request - spoons_ 3 years 3 months ago #1304791

Mr. Richard wrote:
Clarky wrote:

So much about that...

Anyways, it seems very minor from the evidence provided in the report, but surely if this has been quite frequent and reoccurring as You've said it has, then I'm confident that whoever handles this report will check SSRP chat logs/deleted forum posts and other evidence shall you have more to provide.

It wouldn't be the first time around that someone is trying to provoke a reaction and spark an argument for such reasons, seen it hundreds of times before, wouldn't surprise me if it happened here, again. Quite frankly, it seems rather childish, immature, and completely unnecessary, but hey, some people just never grow up.

all that to put neutral whats the point
  • KapiJam
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • emotionally attracted to chuteuk
  • Thanks received: 1148
The following user(s) said Thank You: Indiana Jones

[SSRP] Punishment Request - spoons_ 3 years 3 months ago #1304799

This is a report, not a place to argue and cause drama, stop with the pointless, petty and ultimately childish comments towards one another please or more bans will have to be handed out.
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Thanks received: 4300
Discord: thexnator

Former Community Owner: 2020-2022
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sp00ns

[SSRP] Punishment Request - spoons_ 3 years 3 months ago #1304802

Mr. Richard wrote:
Clarky wrote:

So much about that...

Thats what he finds fun from zarp, stir drama and its always something like "look how much I've upset you". Gets rather boring quick. What I wanna know is how come he doesn't get banned? I swear he has the highest number of harassment/being toxic reports. On multiple occasions I've seen him target new players pushing them off the server being toxic towards them or just targeting them. The point im trying to make is he is a cancerous cell and will continue to stop new players, cause drama and attempt to kill off the server (which he has stated multiple times) Sad little attention seeker who is desperate to upset people to make himself feel better. Even what im putting now is gonna give him a stiffy because its negative attention and he can twist it to think im upset, spoons mate at this point no one is upset because of you, just bored of you.
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • aghaha yaaaaah
  • Thanks received: 4053
Last Edit: 3 years 3 months ago by Indiana Jones.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mr. Richard

[SSRP] Punishment Request - spoons_ 3 years 3 months ago #1304804

EviIstewie wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:
Clarky wrote:

So much about that...

Thats what he finds fun from zarp, stir drama and its always something like "look how much I've upset you". Gets rather boring quick. What I wanna know is how come he doesn't get banned? I swear he has the highest number of harassment/being toxic reports. On multiple occasions I've seen him target new players pushing them off the server being toxic towards them or just targeting them. The point im trying to make is he is a cancerous cell and will continue to stop new players, cause drama and attempt to kill off the server (which he has stated multiple times) Sad little attention seeker who is desperate to upset people to make himself feel better. Even what im putting now is gonna give him a stiffy because its negative attention and he can twist it to think im upset, spoons mate at this point no one is upset because of you, just bored of you.

I think it's because of staff not giving much attention to such inconveniences, or not being arsed to deal with those whole situations because let's face it, it's easier to handle RDM, NLR, Scamming, FearRP reports much easier and quicker, rather than harassment ones which can sometimes take up from 20-30 minutes up to days, just to acquire all the logs/evidence/getting to talk to both sides, etc - It can really exhaust staff to take care of such people, which shouldn't be the case because they are here to ensure a fun and safe environment for all. I remember how long it took me to acquire just a few logs from the Community Team, so I can understand their POV too. The whole report gets prolonged unnecessarily, and hence why people avoid dealing with harassment issues.

I completely agree with you, it sure does get boring and I still fail to comprehend how anyone can find it entertaining to provoke and pester someone for days on end, what's the point, what's the benefit of it all?

I'm not familiar with this situation and hence why I'm not picking sides here, but if what Clarky is saying is true, then Sp00ns much be met with appropriate repercussions to prevent any similar inconveniences from happening again. I don't remember Sp00ns ever being such a guy, and I've personally never had any issues with him during my two-year staffing journey, but I guess people change, and everything is quite possible nowadays, so I wouldn't be surprised much.
  • Mr. Richard
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418
Last Edit: 3 years 3 months ago by Mr. Richard.
The following user(s) said Thank You: alit

[SSRP] Punishment Request - spoons_ 3 years 3 months ago #1304816

Sp00ns wrote:

Why would he reply to your obvious bait? That'd just give you the reaction you wanted by attempting to annoy him. It's not a matter of anyone having the nerve to tell you off, plenty of people have and will continue to do so - it's just a matter of you being immature and trying to cause issues with Clarky
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 6527

Legendary Spectacular Border
MAL
Last Edit: 3 years 3 months ago by Morgan.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Clarky, Sup bitch

[SSRP] Punishment Request - spoons_ 3 years 3 months ago #1304888

Hi Clarky, Thanks for making this report. I don't personally believe Sp00ns was doing anything worthy of a punishment here, he was just trying to get a reaction out of you.

However, after checking the logs I have noticed that Sp00ns has however had a consistently had a toxic and incredibly disrespectful for other things recently and it's not something we want to see. I have decided to ban Sp00ns for 2 days for his attitude within the server towards other players and the server itself, If continued after his unban it will be a longer ban next time around.

:accepted:
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 5656
Last Edit: 3 years 3 months ago by TheXnator.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Indiana Jones, Mr. Richard, sinzz
Time to create page: 0.118 seconds

289 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
9/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32