Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: GTA online is full of hackers

GTA online is full of hackers 3 years 10 months ago #1228197

ITzTrain wrote:
ToBeHonest wrote:
It's been full of modders and hackers since day one, since the introduction of GTA 5 on PC there was even more hackers, and now that gta 5 was free there's EVEN MORE hackers
Gta 5 is not worth the grind and efforts, it's fucking terrible

Also MrFTW is a fucking retard, stop watching his videos, he's a dumbass and doesn't deserve his popularity at all.

I never heard of this YouTuber before. Could someone explain why many people dislike him?
He clickbaits a lot of his videos, always giving false information about GTA 6 leaks, GTA in general and what not.

The voice actor of Michael called him out on it so it really says a lot.
  • Clarky
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 46745
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ITztrain, TILTED TURTLE, 123123123123

GTA online is full of hackers 3 years 10 months ago #1228238

All these gta6 youtubers should move over to elder scrolls 6 and give me hope, even if it's fake :feelsbadman
  • Studio Banter
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️
  • Thanks received: 5848
Last Edit: 3 years 10 months ago by Studio Banter.

GTA online is full of hackers 3 years 10 months ago #1228276

I'm only modding the game because i can't be bothered to do the grind, im never using it to gain advantage on other players, im only using to get money and have a bit of fun on a toxic game :)
  • spodermon
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • heyyyy
  • Thanks received: 1394
bestest ex ssrp super admin

e

GTA online is full of hackers 3 years 10 months ago #1228277

Davidov007 wrote:
Yeah it's been like that for a long time. I myself got banned on a heavily grinded account for simply being in the same lobby as a cheater that dropped infinite money bags on all the players in the lobby and haven't been unbanned ever since, so I'm not touching that crap ever again.

lmao you dont get banned because someone dropped you money, it doesnt work that way, plus this has been confirmed by alot of GTA youtubers. either you asked for drops or used something else ;)
  • spodermon
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • heyyyy

e

GTA online is full of hackers 3 years 10 months ago #1228281

spodermon wrote:
Davidov007 wrote:
Yeah it's been like that for a long time. I myself got banned on a heavily grinded account for simply being in the same lobby as a cheater that dropped infinite money bags on all the players in the lobby and haven't been unbanned ever since, so I'm not touching that crap ever again.

lmao you dont get banned because someone dropped you money, it doesnt work that way, plus this has been confirmed by alot of GTA youtubers. either you asked for drops or used something else ;)

Rockstar support would like to hire you
  • Studio Banter
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️
  • Thanks received: 5848

GTA online is full of hackers 3 years 10 months ago #1228282

spodermon wrote:
Davidov007 wrote:

Something being "confirmed" by random Youtubers (not officially associated to Rockstar Games) doesn't necesarrily mean that it can be considered as a fact - But yeah, I heard the same thing from a random in-game.
  • Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5407
The following user(s) said Thank You: spodermon

GTA online is full of hackers 3 years 10 months ago #1228283

spodermon wrote:
Davidov007 wrote:

Ahhhh youtubers, the most reliable source of information
  • Lewis_is_java
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Λεωνίδᾱς
  • Thanks received: 4691
The following user(s) said Thank You: Studio Banter, Killa Kappa, Davidov007

GTA online is full of hackers 3 years 10 months ago #1228288

Lewis_is_java wrote:
spodermon wrote:
Davidov007 wrote:

there was this informative video about modders in GTA which included ways on how you get banned in GTA and the biggest misconception was that you supposedly get banned from getting money drops, and multiple modders confirmed (or talked from experience) that the chance of getting banned from it is nearly 0 % you either get your money taken away, or you dont.

i've been modding nearly a year now, dropped my friends money and never seen anyone get banned from it.

either was this video or another one
  • spodermon
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • heyyyy

e
Last Edit: 3 years 10 months ago by spodermon.

GTA online is full of hackers 3 years 10 months ago #1228293

What's funny is they crack down on any kind of money hack asap and you'll get banned just for even being in the same session as a hacker dropping money even if you didn't pick any. But the dudes continuously killing you with orbital strike or even just straight up blowing you up out of nowhere while you're in the middle of a ressuply mission, those stay on forever and reporting them is essentialy useless because it takes weeks for any actions to be taken ( If any at all ).

That's why I've pretty much only been messing around in crew/friends only session for a long time now. I only join a random session when I want to fuck around and kill a bunch of people.
  • Jool
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Supreme Leader Of All Zarp Related Things
  • Thanks received: 774

GTA online is full of hackers 3 years 10 months ago #1228296

spodermon wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
spodermon wrote:
Davidov007 wrote:

there was this informative video about modders in GTA which included ways on how you get banned in GTA and the biggest misconception was that you supposedly get banned from getting money drops, and multiple modders confirmed (or talked from experience) that the chance of getting banned from it is nearly 0 % you either get your money taken away, or you dont.

i've been modding nearly a year now, dropped my friends money and never seen anyone get banned from it.

give me money on GTA using your mods
  • Anonymized359739
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 390
Last Edit: 3 years 10 months ago by Anonymized359739.

GTA online is full of hackers 3 years 10 months ago #1228301

xd lol legit wrote:
spodermon wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
spodermon wrote:
Davidov007 wrote:

give me money on GTA using your mods
no fuck off lol
  • spodermon
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • heyyyy

e

GTA online is full of hackers 3 years 10 months ago #1228302

gta v shifted from being street criminals to being fucking space pirates and the fact people still try to take it seriously is laughable, i'd much rather have a cheater grief my lobby than some shit for brains child on a flying bike grief my lobby
  • Nafe
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 11863
Last Edit: 3 years 10 months ago by Nafe.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Killa Kappa, Markus

GTA online is full of hackers 3 years 10 months ago #1228304

Nafe wrote:
gta v shifted from being street criminals to being fucking space pirates and the fact people still try to take it seriously is laughable, i'd much rather have a cheater grief my lobby than some shit for brains child on a flying bike grief my lobby
Agreed
  • Markus
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1637
Former:
SSRP Superadmin
Community Council Creator (May it rest in piece)
Prophunt Moderator
BHOP Moderator

GTA online is full of hackers 3 years 10 months ago #1228566

spodermon wrote:
Davidov007 wrote:

Not true, buddy. There was an incredibly high amount of people that were wrongfully banned in the past and still haven't been unbanned. If you want evidence, go check out the negative steam reviews of the game and don't trust BossManFuckTheWorld, please.
  • Davidov007
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expect me to write, a lot.
  • Thanks received: 757
♠ Ex-TTT Head Administrator ♠

GTA online is full of hackers 3 years 10 months ago #1228823

Davidov007 wrote:
spodermon wrote:
Davidov007 wrote:

Not true, buddy. There was an incredibly high amount of people that were wrongfully banned in the past and still haven't been unbanned. If you want evidence, go check out the negative steam reviews of the game and don't trust BossManFuckTheWorld, please.

I personally wouldn't use any TTT player as a trusted source of information
  • Nafe
  • Thanks received: 11863
The following user(s) said Thank You: Killa Kappa

GTA online is full of hackers 3 years 10 months ago #1228833

YEP COCK
  • Vodka4Gaben
  • Diamond Boarder
  • LeBron "King" James
  • Thanks received: 1516

Ex - TTT Server Owner

Ex - TTT Head Administrator
Ex - TTT Super Administrator
Ex - TeamSpeak/Discord Staff x2
Ex - Forum Staff
Ex - TTT Administrator x3
Ex - Deathrun Administrator
Ex - TTT Moderator x4
Ex - TF2 Moderator
Ex - Deathrun Moderator
Ex - Murder Moderator

GTA online is full of hackers 3 years 10 months ago #1228892

Davidov007 wrote:
spodermon wrote:
Davidov007 wrote:

gta youtubers dont necessarily mean bossmanftw, you're still wrong tho.cheater
  • spodermon
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • heyyyy

e

GTA online is full of hackers 3 years 10 months ago #1228923

spodermon wrote:
Davidov007 wrote:
spodermon wrote:
Davidov007 wrote:

gta youtubers dont necessarily mean bossmanftw, you're still wrong tho.cheater

ye cheater 4head
  • MichaeI
  • Mythical Boarder
  • CBR500R
  • Thanks received: 1063
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds

226 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1