Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: kind of weird

kind of weird 4 years 8 months ago #1145825

A Good Pianist wrote:
Micky wrote:
My mom went to London a few days back and my sister left our home to meet and friend but she left the front door open, so later on at like 11 pm I went downstairs to get a drink and I hear some next guy breathing in my conservatory, considering I was half asleep I did not think much of it, like my sister might've been back home or something.

The next day my mom got in at like 5 or 6 am and she never thought much about it until I mentioned it to her when I woke up and she said she heard the same thing, so I went to go investigate with a kitchen knife (no joke ask Rob) and I never saw anything for the whole day.

Now a few days later since we never heard anything since the day that our door was left open, I would usually check around my house before going to bed cause black mothers are paranoid, and I heard the breathing again, but considering our front door was locked, I caught the man at the corner of our house hid behind our wheelie bin.
Frankly, I've never seen a white man sprint that fast, then again he was a druggie, who knows what he was on.

Lock your doors before you go to sleep lol

tldr: A man walked into our house at 11 pm and slept in our conservatory without us even realizing

I always sleep with my window open and no one cares come in ! Just your area is dodgy as anything
Same, but it was raining last night so I closed mine
  • Micky
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 7912
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: schnitzel nazi

kind of weird 4 years 8 months ago #1145826

Micky wrote:
My mom went to London a few days back and my sister left our home to meet and friend but she left the front door open, so later on at like 11 pm I went downstairs to get a drink and I hear some next guy breathing in my conservatory, considering I was half asleep I did not think much of it, like my sister might've been back home or something.

The next day my mom got in at like 5 or 6 am and she never thought much about it until I mentioned it to her when I woke up and she said she heard the same thing, so I went to go investigate with a kitchen knife (no joke ask Rob) and I never saw anything for the whole day.

Now a few days later since we never heard anything since the day that our door was left open, I would usually check around my house before going to bed cause black mothers are paranoid, and I heard the breathing again, but considering our front door was locked, I caught the man at the corner of our house hid behind our wheelie bin.
Frankly, I've never seen a white man sprint that fast, then again he was a druggie, who knows what he was on.

tldr: A man walked into our house at 11 pm and slept in our conservatory without us even realizing

You type exactly like you speak, i love it
  • bunnyslippers69
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 1186
The following user(s) said Thank You: Micky, Jeppe

kind of weird 4 years 8 months ago #1145827

Micky wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
Micky wrote:

I always sleep with my window open and no one cares come in ! Just your area is dodgy as anything

Yet I've never had a rapist enter the house so must just be your area as my field is secure
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • A Wob A Bob Bob
  • Thanks received: 3914

kind of weird 4 years 8 months ago #1145829

A Good Pianist wrote:
Micky wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
Micky wrote:

Yet I've never had a rapist enter the house so must just be your area as my field is secure
You've just had man there trying to rob your needles is why
  • Micky
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

kind of weird 4 years 8 months ago #1145832

Rice Seeds wrote:
Richard Hoffmann wrote:
Rice Seeds wrote:
Richard Hoffmann wrote:
Always keep a gun below your pillow or in the drawer right next to your bed, then you'll sleep with no issues whatsoever!
actually i was thinking of telling my brother to buy me like a fake gun that shoots idk how to say it in english i think its an air gun but they are pretty dangerous

A fake gun? What the hell is wrong with you?!

In all seriousness, when you turn 18 and if you're willing to, you should get a pistol if anything, you never know, it might come useful one day...
60% of ppl who bought guns for protection ended up killing a member of their family but idk maybe ill buy a gun when i go to uni but theres time for that so yea
Also you’re more likely to die as your weapon can be used against you
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Something original and funny
  • Thanks received: 2621

Legendary Member

kind of weird 4 years 8 months ago #1145833

Micky wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
Micky wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
Micky wrote:

You've just had man there trying to rob your needles is why

My field is a safe space!!! No needles allowed
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • A Wob A Bob Bob
  • Thanks received: 3914

kind of weird 4 years 8 months ago #1145844

Rapists can climb
  • Jeppe
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Martyr!
  • Thanks received: 1154
Studio Banter wrote:
Mage you will always be remembered as the first person to write a fuck you list on Zarp and a bonus for not getting it deleted.

kind of weird 4 years 8 months ago #1145846

Bunnyslippers69 wrote:
Micky wrote:

You type exactly like you speak, i love it
I can't tell if you're mocking me because I posted this when I was tired
  • Micky
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

kind of weird 4 years 8 months ago #1146070

like a year ago i was sleeping in another room bc my brother wasnt at uni at the time so im in his room now anyways i used to love changing my bed and desk's position cus after like 5 months it would just get boring to me for some reason and every time i get used the the old position and once i change it i was paranoid for like a week and once i was ready to go to sleep and i heard breathing from the other bed and i couldnt sleep at all after that (it was 4 am i was watching vids xd) and i returned my bed to the old position and never heard anything again
  • Rice Seeds
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Guys go mako!
  • Thanks received: 79

kind of weird 4 years 8 months ago #1146071

Just get a firearm. The thought of having a weapon in your place calms you down. It sure calms me.
  • Davidov007
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expect me to write, a lot.
  • Thanks received: 757
♠ Ex-TTT Head Administrator ♠

kind of weird 4 years 8 months ago #1146072

Davidov007 wrote:
Just get a firearm. The thought of having a weapon in your place calms you down. It sure calms me.
im 14 :)
  • Rice Seeds
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Guys go mako!

kind of weird 4 years 8 months ago #1146073

Rice Seeds wrote:
Davidov007 wrote:
I’m 16 ;)
  • Davidov007
  • Expert Boarder

kind of weird 4 years 8 months ago #1146074

Davidov007 wrote:
Rice Seeds wrote:
Davidov007 wrote:
I’m 16 ;)
did u get someone to get it for u and idk if im responsible enough
  • Rice Seeds
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Guys go mako!

Last Edit: 4 years 8 months ago by Rice Seeds.

kind of weird 4 years 8 months ago #1146075

Rice Seeds wrote:
Davidov007 wrote:
Rice Seeds wrote:
Davidov007 wrote:
I’m 16 ;)
did u get someone to get it for u and idk if im responsible enough
bro that was a joke don’t actually try to get a weapon
also I got the weapons from my grandfather who was a KGB agent so he got hold of a lot of russian firearms
  • Davidov007
  • Expert Boarder

kind of weird 4 years 8 months ago #1146077

well i got bamboozld and idk maybe ill get an airsoft rifle if you shoot someone in the neck rip gg
  • Rice Seeds
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Guys go mako!

kind of weird 4 years 8 months ago #1146078

Rice Seeds wrote:
well i got bamboozld and idk maybe ill get an airsoft rifle if you shoot someone in the neck rip gg
That could work.
  • Davidov007
  • Expert Boarder

kind of weird 4 years 8 months ago #1146086

Davidov007 wrote:
Rice Seeds wrote:
That could work.
yea but still got those gay orange things in the end of a toy gun so the person might think its a toy
www.google.com/search?q=airsoft+gun&rlz=...imgrc=X3r_pmDvvY18vM:
  • Rice Seeds
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Guys go mako!

kind of weird 4 years 8 months ago #1146088

this started from thinking theres something in my house now we are discussing guns xd
  • Rice Seeds
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Guys go mako!

kind of weird 4 years 8 months ago #1146091

Micky wrote:

lol thats why we dont live in a house :|
anyways imma go back to my show prob come back later to see if theres any new posts
  • Rice Seeds
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Guys go mako!

Last Edit: 4 years 8 months ago by Rice Seeds.

kind of weird 4 years 8 months ago #1146099

Rice Seeds wrote:
Davidov007 wrote:
Rice Seeds wrote:
That could work.
yea but still got those gay orange things in the end of a toy gun so the person might think its a toy
www.google.com/search?q=airsoft+gun&rlz=...imgrc=X3r_pmDvvY18vM:
Those are for differentiating purposes from real guns and can be easily removed.
  • Davidov007
  • Expert Boarder

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds

139 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
7/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun