Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: probably quitting idk

probably quitting idk 2 months 1 week ago #1047452

Fuck Unseen, Fuck Baxter White good bye

Thanks to all of those who aren't dicks. :zarp:
  • jusu
  • jusu's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Posts: 388
  • Thanks received: 53
  • Karma: -4
Login or register to post a reply.

probably quitting idk 2 months 1 week ago #1047454

// please move to drama hole
  • jusu
  • jusu's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Posts: 388
  • Thanks received: 53
  • Karma: -4
Login or register to post a reply.

probably quitting idk 2 months 1 week ago #1047457

If it’s Baxter then I don’t blame you, he seems to backstab a lot
  • Kyber
  • Kyber's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • rdm in fortnite
  • Posts: 5156
  • Thanks received: 1219
  • Karma: 8


Jade Gang Owner
Prop Hunt Head Administrator
Deathrun Super Administrator
SSRP Administrator
Discord Administrator
Teamspeak Staff
Ex TTT Administrator
Ex Surf Administrator
Ex Bhop Administrator
Ex Jailbreak Administrator
Ex Murder Moderator
My Steam Profile





Login or register to post a reply.

probably quitting idk 2 months 1 week ago #1047458

Kyber wrote:
If it’s Baxter then I don’t blame you, he seems to backstab a lot

it is, him and his butt buddy fucked me over for a bil
  • jusu
  • jusu's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Posts: 388
  • Thanks received: 53
  • Karma: -4
Login or register to post a reply.

probably quitting idk 2 months 1 week ago #1047460

jusu wrote:
Kyber wrote:
If it’s Baxter then I don’t blame you, he seems to backstab a lot

it is, him and his butt buddy fucked me over for a bil

How does one backstab a billion dollars?!
  • Bunnyslippers69
  • Bunnyslippers69's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Posts: 2852
  • Thanks received: 673
  • Karma: -4
Login or register to post a reply.

probably quitting idk 2 months 1 week ago #1047461

well, goodbye
  • dankek
  • dankek's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Banned
  • Ambassador
  • Legendary Retard
  • Posts: 2421
  • Thanks received: 997
  • Karma: 23
Login or register to post a reply.

probably quitting idk 2 months 1 week ago #1047463

Bunnyslippers69 wrote:
jusu wrote:
Kyber wrote:
If it’s Baxter then I don’t blame you, he seems to backstab a lot

it is, him and his butt buddy fucked me over for a bil

How does one backstab a billion dollars?!


  • jusu
  • jusu's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Posts: 388
  • Thanks received: 53
  • Karma: -4
Login or register to post a reply.

probably quitting idk 2 months 1 week ago #1047465

jusu wrote:
Bunnyslippers69 wrote:
jusu wrote:
Kyber wrote:
If it’s Baxter then I don’t blame you, he seems to backstab a lot

it is, him and his butt buddy fucked me over for a bil

How does one backstab a billion dollars?!


you're a spastic retard for trusting anyone in ZARP with items like ever dude lmao
  • Ashur
  • Ashur's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Legendary Member
  • Posts: 5278
  • Thanks received: 1142
  • Karma: -157
Deathrun Administrator
Ex. SSRP Moderator
Ex. Jailbreak Moderator
Login or register to post a reply.

probably quitting idk 2 months 1 week ago #1047466

also if anyone wasn't sure Baxter White cheats and he uses bigpackets(lol)
  • jusu
  • jusu's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Posts: 388
  • Thanks received: 53
  • Karma: -4
Login or register to post a reply.

probably quitting idk 2 months 1 week ago #1047471

  • jusu
  • jusu's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Posts: 388
  • Thanks received: 53
  • Karma: -4
Login or register to post a reply.

probably quitting idk 2 months 1 week ago #1047472

Woah crying over some pixels
go outside you retard lmao.
bet the only times when you go outside is to get food or goto school. go socialise
no idea who you even are
  • Mytic
  • Mytic's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Reformed
  • Posts: 3159
  • Thanks received: 294
  • Karma: -63
Ex. CSGO 1v1 Administrator


steamcommunity.com/id/-Mytic-/ < Hardly use steam best way to contact me is via discord - Mytic#5062
Last Edit: 2 months 1 week ago by Mytic.
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: AtomicLegend, Warren

probably quitting idk 2 months 1 week ago #1047475

Mytic wrote:
Woah crying over some pixels
go outside you retard lmao.
bet the only times when you go outside is to get food or goto school. go socialise
no idea who you even are

blow me
  • jusu
  • jusu's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Posts: 388
  • Thanks received: 53
  • Karma: -4
Login or register to post a reply.

probably quitting idk 2 months 1 week ago #1047476

Oh heck cheaters in gmod
  • A Good Pianist
  • A Good Pianist's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Broken Legs But I Chase Perfection!
  • Posts: 9901
  • Thanks received: 2785
  • Karma: -71
Login or register to post a reply.

probably quitting idk 2 months 1 week ago #1047481

jusu wrote:
Mytic wrote:
Woah crying over some pixels
go outside you retard lmao.
bet the only times when you go outside is to get food or goto school. go socialise
no idea who you even are

blow me
my guys probably like some middle aged man sitting in his dressing gown all day pahahah
  • Mytic
  • Mytic's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Reformed
  • Posts: 3159
  • Thanks received: 294
  • Karma: -63
Ex. CSGO 1v1 Administrator


steamcommunity.com/id/-Mytic-/ < Hardly use steam best way to contact me is via discord - Mytic#5062
Login or register to post a reply.

probably quitting idk 2 months 1 week ago #1047503

Mytic wrote:
jusu wrote:
Mytic wrote:
Woah crying over some pixels
go outside you retard lmao.
bet the only times when you go outside is to get food or goto school. go socialise
no idea who you even are

blow me
my guys probably like some middle aged man sitting in his dressing gown all day pahahah

Blow me[/size][/size][/size][/size]
  • jusu
  • jusu's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Posts: 388
  • Thanks received: 53
  • Karma: -4
Login or register to post a reply.

probably quitting idk 2 months 1 week ago #1047505

jusu wrote:
Mytic wrote:
jusu wrote:
Mytic wrote:
Woah crying over some pixels
go outside you retard lmao.
bet the only times when you go outside is to get food or goto school. go socialise
no idea who you even are

blow me
my guys probably like some middle aged man sitting in his dressing gown all day pahahah

Blow me[/size][/size][/size][/size]
pretty cringey if you ask me
  • Mytic
  • Mytic's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Reformed
  • Posts: 3159
  • Thanks received: 294
  • Karma: -63
Ex. CSGO 1v1 Administrator


steamcommunity.com/id/-Mytic-/ < Hardly use steam best way to contact me is via discord - Mytic#5062
Login or register to post a reply.

probably quitting idk 2 months 1 week ago #1047507

please remind me when I asked for your opinion
  • jusu
  • jusu's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Posts: 388
  • Thanks received: 53
  • Karma: -4
Login or register to post a reply.

probably quitting idk 2 months 1 week ago #1047510

jusu wrote:
please remind me when I asked for your opinion
Please remind me when we asked for you to go bitching over the fourms? :thinking:
  • Mytic
  • Mytic's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Reformed
  • Posts: 3159
  • Thanks received: 294
  • Karma: -63
Ex. CSGO 1v1 Administrator


steamcommunity.com/id/-Mytic-/ < Hardly use steam best way to contact me is via discord - Mytic#5062
Login or register to post a reply.

probably quitting idk 2 months 1 week ago #1047512

Lmao well deserved :clap:
  • Warren
  • Warren's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Posts: 1002
  • Thanks received: 191
  • Karma: 8
Black Nova Gang Owner

Ex SSRP Admin
Ex BHOP Admin
Ex Deathrun Admin
Ex Surf Admin


My Steam
My Discord: Warren#3986
My Gang Thread
My Gang Discord
Login or register to post a reply.

probably quitting idk 2 months 1 week ago #1047517

Warren wrote:
Lmao well deserved :clap:

arent you ban evading?
  • jusu
  • jusu's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Posts: 388
  • Thanks received: 53
  • Karma: -4
Login or register to post a reply.
Moderators: EMP, DEADMONSTOR, Clarky, TheXnator
Time to create page: 1.882 seconds

135 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
18/128
online
Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 2
8/128
online
Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 3
1/90
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
1/40
online
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
7/47
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
6/32
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
0/50
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Prop Hunt
0/42
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Jailbreak
0/42
online
Connect to server View Gametracker TeamSpeak
15/128
online
Connect to server Discord
79/∞
online
Top