Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2

TOPIC: K thanks

K thanks 6 months 4 days ago #810857

Nahmir wrote:
AlphaLyle wrote:
Nahmir wrote:
SyStem wrote:
I have said this before, im gonna say it again. You have been rude to many people
including myself. So, there are allot better candidates for the position

Who are you again?
Who the fuck are you?

zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/staff-dis...gnation?limitstart=0





Hi, Hello. This is me.
Thanks for the question.

No sir u are reformed
  • A Good Pianist
  • A Good Pianist's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • You are banned until 31st may 2030
  • Posts: 6140
  • Thanks received: 1836
  • Karma: -60


Got myself a 12 year ban!
Login or register to post a reply.

K thanks 6 months 4 days ago #810860

A Good Pianist wrote:
Nahmir wrote:
AlphaLyle wrote:
Nahmir wrote:
SyStem wrote:
I have said this before, im gonna say it again. You have been rude to many people
including myself. So, there are allot better candidates for the position

Who are you again?
Who the fuck are you?

zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/staff-dis...gnation?limitstart=0





Hi, Hello. This is me.
Thanks for the question.

No sir u are reformed

Yes, but the deathrun team still think thats me. From 6 months ago. I gain trust on 2 servers yet they deny me for my "attitude" which is completely fine on the server that matters.
SSRP doesnt matter to deathrun. I troll and have fun on ssrp. ffs
  • _Lewis
  • _Lewis's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Scotland
  • Posts: 2403
  • Thanks received: 1057
  • Karma: 62
Ex-Bhop Head Administrator
Ex-Surf Super Administrator
Login or register to post a reply.

K thanks 6 months 4 days ago #810862

Nahmir wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
Nahmir wrote:
AlphaLyle wrote:
Nahmir wrote:
SyStem wrote:
I have said this before, im gonna say it again. You have been rude to many people
including myself. So, there are allot better candidates for the position

Who are you again?
Who the fuck are you?

zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/staff-dis...gnation?limitstart=0





Hi, Hello. This is me.
Thanks for the question.

No sir u are reformed

Yes, but the deathrun team still think thats me. From 6 months ago. I gain trust on 2 servers yet they deny me for my "attitude" which is completely fine on the server that matters.
SSRP doesnt matter to deathrun. I troll and have fun on ssrp. ffs

I agree that it's stupid tbh real dumb
  • A Good Pianist
  • A Good Pianist's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • You are banned until 31st may 2030
  • Posts: 6140
  • Thanks received: 1836
  • Karma: -60


Got myself a 12 year ban!
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: _Lewis

K thanks 6 months 4 days ago #810865

Well this post for one shows your maturity level and how much respect you have for others; so I wouldn’t say their denial is unjustified.
  • Fennster4
  • Fennster4's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • 4Head
  • Posts: 3854
  • Thanks received: 922
  • Karma: 16
I'm an ex at a lot of things:
Global Moderator
SSRP Admin (I was SuperAdmin for 10 seconds as a mistake)
Minigames Owner
Teamspeak Staff
Minecraft Mod (lol)
Deathrun Mod
Login or register to post a reply.

K thanks 6 months 4 days ago #810897

Fennster4 wrote:
Well this post for one shows your maturity level and how much respect you have for others; so I wouldn’t say their denial is unjustified.
lol
just go back to lurking again.
  • _Lewis
  • _Lewis's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Scotland
  • Posts: 2403
  • Thanks received: 1057
  • Karma: 62
Ex-Bhop Head Administrator
Ex-Surf Super Administrator
Login or register to post a reply.
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2
Moderators: EMP, Raeker
Time to create page: 0.264 seconds

240 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
55/128
online
Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 2
7/128
online
Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 3
13/90
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
19/40
online
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
36/47
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
12/32
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
26/50
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Prop Hunt
21/42
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Jailbreak
18/42
online
Connect to server View Gametracker TeamSpeak
33/128
online
Top