Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: selling mummy

selling mummy 1 month 6 days ago #1153923

selling it for booster packs

im selling for 25 - 30 boosters

dm me discord

JMTRankin#1599
  • JMT Rankin
  • JMT Rankin's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Divine Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Posts: 5002
  • Thanks received: 588
  • Karma: 8
Former SSRP Moderator x2
Former Jailbreak Admin



My Steam: steamcommunity.com/id/JMT04/
Login or register to post a reply.

selling mummy 1 month 6 days ago #1153925

there wont be a single use for it when classic releases :omegalul:
  • Spicy
  • Spicy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Legendary Member
  • Ambassador
  • Posts: 3018
  • Thanks received: 896
  • Karma: 3
♿SADBOYS BEST GANG♿

Ex-SSRP Super Administrator
Ex-Prophunt Administrator
Ex-Murder Moderator
Ex-Bhop Moderator
Ex-TTT Moderator
Ex-Teamspeak Staff
Ex-Wiki Contributor
Kapi,Clarky,Blockedass,Corgi,Getzco,,Dady SORLE! ! ! !!!! ! ! ! NAREXA !
Login or register to post a reply.

selling mummy 1 month 6 days ago #1153926

Spicy wrote:
there wont be a single use for it when classic releases :omegalul:

classic is a different server it isnt using the same economy
  • JMT Rankin
  • JMT Rankin's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Divine Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Posts: 5002
  • Thanks received: 588
  • Karma: 8
Former SSRP Moderator x2
Former Jailbreak Admin



My Steam: steamcommunity.com/id/JMT04/
Login or register to post a reply.

selling mummy 1 month 6 days ago #1153928

JMT Rankin wrote:
Spicy wrote:
there wont be a single use for it when classic releases :omegalul:

classic is a different server it isnt using the same economy
Can't use it on a server that will be dead :omegalul:
Everyone will switch to classic, or they just wont join back goes 2 ways yikes

saying that ssrp is making a gradual comeback
  • Mytic
  • Mytic's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Reformed
  • Posts: 3696
  • Thanks received: 372
  • Karma: -67
✯Ex SSRP Moderator✯
✯Ex TTT Administrator✯
Click Here For My Steam!

Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Spicy

selling mummy 1 month 6 days ago #1153929

Mytic wrote:
JMT Rankin wrote:
Spicy wrote:
there wont be a single use for it when classic releases :omegalul:

classic is a different server it isnt using the same economy
Can't use it on a server that will be dead :omegalul:
Everyone will switch to classic, or they just wont join back goes 2 ways yikes

saying that ssrp is making a gradual comeback
im pretty sure that is common knowledge jmt, nobody is gonna want to pay that much money for something that will be useless soon
  • Spicy
  • Spicy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Legendary Member
  • Ambassador
  • Posts: 3018
  • Thanks received: 896
  • Karma: 3
♿SADBOYS BEST GANG♿

Ex-SSRP Super Administrator
Ex-Prophunt Administrator
Ex-Murder Moderator
Ex-Bhop Moderator
Ex-TTT Moderator
Ex-Teamspeak Staff
Ex-Wiki Contributor
Kapi,Clarky,Blockedass,Corgi,Getzco,,Dady SORLE! ! ! !!!! ! ! ! NAREXA !
Login or register to post a reply.

selling mummy 1 month 6 days ago #1153931

I'll give you a solid deal
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
  • Spectrum
  • Spectrum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Nitro Booster
  • ZARP VIP
  • Also Known as iTzDestiny / SuperSaiyan
  • Posts: 2849
  • Thanks received: 334
  • Karma: -58
Login or register to post a reply.

selling mummy 1 month 6 days ago #1153963

Moved to the correct section. Best of luck with your sales!
  • Richard Pinewood
  • Richard Pinewood's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Ambassador
  • "Prophunt's biggest gay" - Clarky (2019)
  • Posts: 5683
  • Thanks received: 2222
  • Karma: 110

SSRP Super Administrator
Prop Hunt Head Administrator
Forum Staff
TeamSpeak Staff
Discord Administrator


TTT Administrator
Murder Moderator
Surf Moderator




Login or register to post a reply.

selling mummy 1 month 6 days ago #1153970

Spectrum wrote:
I'll give you a solid deal
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

no sir thats out of game trading
  • JMT Rankin
  • JMT Rankin's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Divine Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Posts: 5002
  • Thanks received: 588
  • Karma: 8
Former SSRP Moderator x2
Former Jailbreak Admin



My Steam: steamcommunity.com/id/JMT04/
Login or register to post a reply.

selling mummy 1 month 6 days ago #1153971

5 boosters
  • Dovah
  • Dovah's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Divine Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • First Seen: Mar 03, 2014 7:54 PM -Warned19/09/2015
  • Posts: 5376
  • Thanks received: 842
  • Karma: -14
Login or register to post a reply.

selling mummy 1 month 6 days ago #1153972

Dovah wrote:
5 boosters

add 20 more boosters and deal
  • JMT Rankin
  • JMT Rankin's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Divine Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Posts: 5002
  • Thanks received: 588
  • Karma: 8
Former SSRP Moderator x2
Former Jailbreak Admin



My Steam: steamcommunity.com/id/JMT04/
Login or register to post a reply.

selling mummy 1 month 6 days ago #1153974

JMT Rankin wrote:
Dovah wrote:
5 boosters

add 20 more boosters and deal
3 boosters
  • Dovah
  • Dovah's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Divine Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • First Seen: Mar 03, 2014 7:54 PM -Warned19/09/2015
  • Posts: 5376
  • Thanks received: 842
  • Karma: -14
Login or register to post a reply.

selling mummy 1 month 6 days ago #1154011

I'll give you my mummy and 1 ssrp cash for it
  • JoshuaIsReformed
  • JoshuaIsReformed's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Posts: 1693
  • Thanks received: 262
  • Karma: -5
Login or register to post a reply.

selling mummy 1 month 6 days ago #1154032

Coinflip it
  • A Good Pianist
  • A Good Pianist's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Oneil Industries Firm Elite
  • Posts: 12262
  • Thanks received: 3344
  • Karma: -74



Ultra Oneil industries owner
I own 2 golden juggernaut suits
Login or register to post a reply.

selling mummy 1 month 5 days ago #1154323

JMT Rankin wrote:
selling it for booster packs

im selling for 25 - 30 boosters

dm me discord

JMTRankin#1599
  • JMT Rankin
  • JMT Rankin's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Divine Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Posts: 5002
  • Thanks received: 588
  • Karma: 8
Former SSRP Moderator x2
Former Jailbreak Admin



My Steam: steamcommunity.com/id/JMT04/
Login or register to post a reply.

selling mummy 1 month 4 days ago #1154419

JMT Rankin wrote:
JMT Rankin wrote:
selling it for booster packs

im selling for 25 - 30 boosters

dm me discord

JMTRankin#1599
imma be generous 6 boosters
  • Dovah
  • Dovah's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Divine Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • First Seen: Mar 03, 2014 7:54 PM -Warned19/09/2015
  • Posts: 5376
  • Thanks received: 842
  • Karma: -14
Login or register to post a reply.
Moderators: Richard Pinewood
Time to create page: 0.110 seconds

272 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
27/128
online
Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 2
6/128
online
Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 3
3/90
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
2/40
online
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
25/47
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
3/32
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
8/50
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Prop Hunt
0/42
online
Connect to server View Gametracker TeamSpeak
20/128
online
Connect to server Discord
178/∞
online
Top