Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [CLOSED] Unban alpacas?

[CLOSED] Unban alpacas? 11 years 2 months ago #4623

I was just banned for remove tool.

I got propkilled and then the guy took my car.

So when I saw the car I decided to use the remove tool to get back my car, as it was obtained by breaking another rule, if I am correct..

Anyway, I was just wondering if I could get unbanned or how long the ban is for?

Name - [Zarp]Edwin
STEAM-ID - STEAM_0:0:34146439
Admins name - [Zarp]Morpheus?
Reason - Remove Tool Abuse
Story - I was just banned for remove tool.

So when I saw the car I decided to use the remove tool to get back my car, as it was obtained by breaking another rule, if I am correct..

Anyway, I was just wondering if I could get unbanned or how long the ban is for?

Proof - Nope.
Extra information - I dont know how long it was for, it was on DarkRP 1.
  • Alpacas
  • Fresh Boarder
The topic has been locked.

[CLOSED] Unban alpacas? 11 years 2 months ago #4624

Alpacas wrote:

Name - [Zarp]Edwin

Proof - Nope.

This was a 60 minute ban, I was the one who SMG naded you (or someone else inside your car) and drove off. Then you take out your remover tool and poof it away. This is against all rules and you as mod should know better. You never asked me how I got your car and neither did you try and find a way to deal with it ICly. You ren off to garage to spawn a new one right away.
  • Scottie

[CLOSED] Unban alpacas? 11 years 2 months ago #4626

Scottie wrote:
Alpacas wrote:

Name - [Zarp]Edwin

Proof - Nope.

This was a 60 minute ban, I was the one who SMG naded you (or someone else inside your car) and drove off. Then you take out your remover tool and poof it away. This is against all rules and you as mod should know better. You never asked me how I got your car and neither did you try and find a way to deal with it ICly. You ren off to garage to spawn a new one right away.
It was not the smg nade symbol in the killfeed, therefor I assumed it was propkill cause it as the toilet symbol.
And also Im pretty sure morph was the guy who took me car? I saw morph drive away with it so when i saw it I directly thought it was morph, and since he broke a rule to get my car, I decided to use the remove tool, but it was wrong by my, and I'm deeply sorry for my action. A unban would be appreciated.
  • Alpacas
  • Fresh Boarder

[CLOSED] Unban alpacas? 11 years 2 months ago #4627

Alpacas wrote:
Scottie wrote:
Alpacas wrote:

Name - [Zarp]Edwin

Proof - Nope.

It was not the smg nade symbol in the killfeed, therefor I assumed it was propkill cause it as the toilet symbol.
And also Im pretty sure morph was the guy who took me car? I saw morph drive away with it so when i saw it I directly thought it was morph, and since he broke a rule to get my car, I decided to use the remove tool, but it was wrong by my, and I'm deeply sorry for my action. A unban would be appreciated.

You were wrong to assume. Wait for the 1-hour ban to run out.
  • Scottie

[CLOSED] Unban alpacas? 11 years 2 months ago #4644

Like scott said wait out the ban time. (1 hour)

CLOSED
  • crack
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1
Time to create page: 0.084 seconds

220 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT