Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Banned

Banned 10 years 4 days ago #44858

Hi my name is Lamarr™, i was know as [CM:M] Scarg, I am making this appeal because i was wrongfully banned. Today on the 20 of April i was banned from the Dark RP server, the reason was for not listening to the admin, can i first say this was the rudest admin I've ever seen, first i get a warning for FDA, which is complete B***, because someone was stuck in my base so i just quickly pressed the hot key to open the door and started to walk off, the admin on duty and some of his friends tried to get in and got stuck, and because of this the admin stated being a smart ass and gave me a warning for FDA and then killed me and raided my base, i respawned and got a gun from the bank, i made my way over the my house but waited for NLR to go, with 2 secs left i am at my base and after the counter goes he gives me another warning for NLR, then he gets in my car which he had stolen and as he started to speak i shot him because its my car, then he says, Hahahaha know you are going to be banned my friend, and then he bans me for 3 days and the reason was for not listening to the admin, I've been playing since before the server changed map and enjoy this server, but when Smart A** Admins do stuff like this it makes me want to stop playing, i be leave The Admins name was Bech Smith or Beck Smith.

I hope something is done about this admin because i seriously think he i'snt right for the job.

- Lamarr™
  • Lamarr™
  • Fresh Boarder
Last Edit: 10 years 4 days ago by Lamarr™.
The topic has been locked.

Banned 10 years 4 days ago #44859

Hello Lamarr™

If you could also edit the post with the Correct Template instead of posting new ones (not you individually) it would be helpful as we do see lots of cases where people either make a reply with the correct template filled in or create a completely new topic with it. This helps us avoid clutter on the forums and keeps it clean and easy to navigate through.
If you are unsure on how to find your STEAM_ID then please use STEAM_ID Finder and paste in your Steam Community Link.
Thank you for taking the time to write your appeal and I am sure that the admin that issued the ban will appropriately take care of it and resolve it. If you do however feel that the issue was dealt with and resolved in a poor manner then please join our TS (94.23.19.200) or add a community manager on steam (Chris - Xhantium - EMP Or even ChuteUK on TS)
  • LazyBro
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 303
Last Edit: 10 years 4 days ago by LazyBro.

Banned 10 years 4 days ago #44860

Hello Lamarr™,
smart ass
First off I do not appreciate you talking about the admins in this manor. I think that this is rude and gives us the impression that you are a rude person.

I did ban you for the reason not listening to an admin. We got off with you fading door abusing when I was in the process of raiding you, I left you with a warning. We carried on the raid to then kill you and raid your base. We were just leaving and you showed up at the door with 10 seconds on your NLR this shows me that you entered the district before that so you broke NLR by about 40 seconds. I then talked to you, warned you and told you not to interact with us for 40 seconds. You then killed us all and disobeyed me after a warning. I went to ban you for 2 hours but you proceeded to say, " You are a fucking shit admin". This was totally uncalled for and therefore I expanded your ban because you showed me how immature you are. I also do not know weather this is an abuse report or an unban appeal but if it is a un-ban appeal then it is:

Denied
  • Beck
  • Junior Boarder
  • "When life gives you lemons, Fist your dad"
  • Thanks received: 55
Time to create page: 0.090 seconds

138 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
11/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40