TOPIC: Banned from DarkRP server

Banned from DarkRP server 10 years 6 days ago #44556

Name - Dasty Dubstep
STEAM-ID - STEAM_0:0:14097864
Admins name - Dcxbigdaddy
Reason - Racism
Server - DarkRP
Time - 1 week (I think a hour too.)
Story - So me and this gun dealer were joking around so we both advert something stupid like he was a little bit racist too, but we were kidding like he was on the black side and I was on the white side. A couple seconds later Bigdaddy shows up and says nothing and my screen goes black and then it show up with the blue letters saying I was kidding banned. I just freaked out and didn't know it was on the motd but when I got on the web and search for I looked up Chris's MOTD (Server Rules link: www.zarpgaming.com/index.php/1-1-darkrp/33427-ssrp-server-rules and saw that there was nothing about rasicm. I think that I should of been warned at least for both racism and the advert. Sorry :oops:
Proof - My only proof is 0ctocat and the the gun dealer that I was talking to but other than that I don't have anything.
  • DastyDubstep
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 2
The topic has been locked.

Banned from DarkRP server 10 years 6 days ago #44558

- Adverts are only to be used for business purposes, this includes shops, hitmen and holding people hostage.
Not everything has to be stated in these rules, nor will it be. What the staff member says, goes - use your common sense.

Me and Dcxbigdaddy both agree that your ban is to remain 1 week. If you are persistent in fighting your ban that justfully given then it will be increased. Please sit out the ban and learn from what you have done.
We do not tolerate racism and the ignorance that you have to come and appeal for writing something as racist as you did is also another factor in why this is being denied.

Denied and Locked!
  • LazyBro
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 303
The topic has been locked.
Time to create page: 0.077 seconds

228 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
7/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40