Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: random perm ban appeal [ssrp]

random perm ban appeal [ssrp] 9 years 11 months ago #44412

STEAM-ID - TheCrazyGamer
Admins name - Not Sure
Reason - Not Sure
Server - ssrp
Time - for ever
Story - i just left the game one about 7 days ago knowing nothing was wrong then i come back on and it just said u have been banned from this server
Proof - don't think i could get any proof from this case
The topic has been locked.

random perm ban appeal [ssrp] 9 years 11 months ago #44413

sorry i didn't realize i made this in general discussion i mae this in the appeal section i think this is just glitched or something

random perm ban appeal [ssrp] 9 years 11 months ago #44437

Hello TheCrazyestGamer, I have moved your appeal to the correct section.
I would like to remind everyone that we can easily move topics to the correct section if asked and it is much easier than seeing multiple appeal posts from the same people.

If you could also edit the post with the correct template instead of posting new ones (not you individually) it would be helpful as we do see lots of cases where people either make a reply with the correct template filled in or create a completely new topic with it. This helps us avoid clutter on the forums and keeps it clean and easy to navigate through.
If you are unsure on how to find your STEAM_ID then please use STEAM_ID Finder and paste in your Steam Community Link.
Thank you for taking the time to write your appeal and I am sure that the admin that issued the ban will appropriately take care of it and resolve it. If you do however feel that the issue was dealt with and resolved in a poor manner then please join our TS (94.23.19.200) or add a community manager on steam (Chris - Dcxbigdaddy(While Xhantium Is Having Issues) - EMP Or even ChuteUK on TS)

Thank you and best of luck in your appeal and I hope a good resolution is met. Have a nice time and feel free to browse the forums and see what is going on while you wait for a reply once these issues are resolved.
  • LazyBro
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 303
The following user(s) said Thank You: TheCrazyestGamer
Time to create page: 0.080 seconds

249 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
12/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40