Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Ban Appeal

Ban Appeal 10 years 2 weeks ago #41671

Name - What is your ingame name? Lil Niggy
STEAM-ID - What is your STEAM-ID? Steam_0:1:47020738
Admins name - Who banned you/who might it be? do not have a clue
Reason - What is/might be the reason that you got banned? apparently he banned me for my name being racist even though it was part of the RP i was playing and he could of told me to just change it
Server - What server did you get banned from?Dark RP semi serious
Time - How long were you banned for? 6 days
Story - What happend? well i was just walking around, the admin stopped me, i only said "hello" to him and i got banned, no communication, no resolving the matter, nothing
Proof - Any proof on a video/screenshot that clearly show what heppend? no not really it all happend so quick and i was not expecting to get banned for no reason
Extra information - Any thing you think may be relevant to your ban.i got banned for my name immediately whilst there was three people propspamming the whole sever which could make it crash and he banned me for my name which could have been changed in a second but now i have to wait 6 days to change it.
The topic has been locked.

Ban Appeal 10 years 2 weeks ago #41675

red is my reaction
mightymidgeify wrote:
Name - What is your ingame name? Lil Niggy
STEAM-ID - What is your STEAM-ID? Steam_0:1:47020738
Admins name - Who banned you/who might it be? do not have a clue
Reason - What is/might be the reason that you got banned? apparently he banned me for my name being racist even though it was part of the RP i was playing and he could of told me to just change it
Well I think he might ban you because you might haven't changed your name after the warn? Also Lil niggy. Just wow.

Server - What server did you get banned from?Dark RP semi serious
Time - How long were you banned for? 6 days
Story - What happend? well i was just walking around, the admin stopped me, i only said "hello" to him and i got banned, no communication, no resolving the matter, nothing
Proof - Any proof on a video/screenshot that clearly show what heppend? no not really it all happend so quick and i was not expecting to get banned for no reason
ok. So having the name "lil niggy" is not a reason? Also a admins can ban only. And I think admin's will think twice before banning someone. So it isn't "for no reason"
Extra information - Any thing you think may be relevant to your ban.i got banned for my name immediately whilst there was three people propspamming the whole sever which could make it crash and he banned me for my name which could have been changed in a second but now i have to wait 6 days to change it.

I think you got warned before, not sure but I think that's true.
  • Agent47
  • Senior Boarder
  • When life gives you lemon. Go murder a clown.
  • Thanks received: 39

Agent47©
Friendly zarp DR admin!

Ban Appeal 10 years 2 weeks ago #41678

I will look into the reason you was banned for and check for the admins name. If you was truly banned for 3 days just due to a semi-racist name then it will be reduced as that is no legitimate reason for a 3 day ban.

Also Agent47 please do not reply to appeals if you have no connection/evidence with the ban.
  • LazyBro
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 303

Ban Appeal 10 years 2 weeks ago #41680

no he just pulled me down off the prop i was stuck in and banned me

Ban Appeal 10 years 2 weeks ago #41683

Ok. The admin that banned you was Xhantium. I have informed him of this appeal and he will soon deal with it. It is his choice from here to accept or deny this appeal. I will leave it to him now.

Thank You.
  • LazyBro
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 303
Last Edit: 10 years 2 weeks ago by LazyBro.

Ban Appeal 10 years 2 weeks ago #41692

This appeal have been accepted.
However you were not only banned for the racial name, you were also propsurft around the map, even when i grabbed you with my physicgun you refused to stop.
Please refrain form breaking rules again.
  • Xhantium
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex CM
  • Thanks received: 99
Time to create page: 0.102 seconds

137 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
9/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40