Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Ban Appeal <3

Ban Appeal <3 10 years 2 weeks ago #41609

I have come to write a ban appeal as I thought it was uncalled for and here is the reason why. First of all i was on the server for a good few hours with some buddies of mine having a whale of a time protecting my base from police and going on a mass drug making spree, then some police officers started to NLR as they abused the power of only one admin being on the server at that time.Shortly after that people were prop spamming the server also taking advantage of the single admin of the server. Then i started to go outside of my base to see all of the commotion that was happening outside of the spawn, at this time an admin came up to me and banned me for "racism" even though i said nothing to the admin at this point although it may have been my RP name which was "Lil Niggy" and the reason for that was not to be racist but i was being a rapper and that was my rapper name. So even though I may have been banned for my name taking in the wrong way as being racist the admin could have just told me to change it there and then. I have only started playing the server a few days ago and now because of the new map on the Dark RP server i like it even more as the map is fresh and you have to learn new things. I quite like this server and it's quite a shame that i practically got banned for 6 days when the admin could of resolved this problem more efficiently and made me still play the server at the current time but when i do get unbanned i will have the same name and i will probably get banned as soon as i join which is unfair.
The topic has been locked.

Ban Appeal <3 10 years 2 weeks ago #41610

Please use the template located here.
  • kristofferson
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 420 Blaz It Son
  • Thanks received: 627
I'm EMP's only friend
"Do you have to wear lip stick" - RedPowder 2016
qwe [ Click to expand ]
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hahzy

Ban Appeal <3 10 years 2 weeks ago #41611

IF you dont use the template your unban request will be denide and all that type for nothing.
  • Hahzy
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • No longer in Retirement
  • Thanks received: 48

Ban Appeal <3 10 years 2 weeks ago #41630

Make a new thread with the correct template please, i'll close this one for you.
  • Tyrone Shmurda
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • [b]i be workin de corner[/b]
  • Thanks received: 149
Time to create page: 0.097 seconds

308 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
26/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40