Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [ADVANCED]Walter White appeal

[ADVANCED]Walter White appeal 10 years 6 months ago #28426

Name - Walter White
STEAM-ID - STEAM_0:0:34006208
Admins name - I'm not really sure sorry.
Reason - I was playing on your server a couple days ago and now when I try to come back on I'm banned. I think the reason I am banned is from an incident I had with a couple guys late at night. They had a prop blocked base and were RDMing me and my friend Scat Man. They also prop pushed us. I used the stacker tool in their base because there was no entry so I thought if they're going to play like that I will too. They had a printer in there aswell. I know what I did was breaking the rules, but the guys we did it to broke rules aswell. I looked on the forum and saw I have been banned for a week, and I just think it's been a couple days already and considering what those guys did to me, I should be unbanned now. I also saw that a ban was put up on him. The person who was doing it goes by the ingame name "Koishiro El Mineros".
Server - Zarp [1] Dark RP
Story - I kind of explained it above, and I also see that Scat man has posted a ban request which pretty much sums it up.
Proof - I personally don't have screenshots, but Scat Man has a few, and you can ask him because they were prop pushing both of us and prop blocking.
Extra information -
The topic has been locked.

[ADVANCED]Walter White appeal 10 years 6 months ago #28439

Looking at the ban request, he has done some bad stuff. But - do two wrongs make a right? No.

Since you've made the effort to appeal, and I don't normally see you making trouble, I will unban you solely.

[size=360:17vj8ogd]ACCEPTED[/size]
  • Chris
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Thanks received: 931
The topic has been locked.
Time to create page: 0.077 seconds

195 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
10/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT