Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [TTT] brandonhops2001's Ban Appeal

[TTT] brandonhops2001's Ban Appeal 3 years 6 hours ago #1330830

Name - brandonhops2001 (changed to BHops2001 recently)
STEAM-ID - STEAM_0:1:510968765
Admins Name - Probably Nogtog
Reason - I can't remember.
Server - TTT
Time - About 2 or 3 months ago.
Story - Was Mass RDMing I think? I have 6 weeks left but I seen on discord that PZGrens wanted to do a 2v2 with me, and I kinda promised I would do a ban appeal, I'm happy to serve the last 6 weeks but I don't want to let down PZ. I am sorry for the shit I did. I have a hard time apologising and shit like that. It's hard for me to get the right words from my brain. I really want to be back. I enjoy the company of a lot of people on the server. We've had good times and bad times, we will probably have more good times and bad times, but I am trying to be as good as I can. I found a new community (that is kinda dying now) where I haven't had a single report made against me for RDM or anything like that. I'd love a chance to show you staff guys that I'm making a change. I know it doesn't seem like I'm sorry but words are hard and that so I'm doing my best. I am aware that this is my last chance before a perma and I promise you that if that perma ever happens for whatever reason I will respect it :). Love you guys and thank you for taking the time to read and consider my appeal.
Proof - I have no proof.
Extra Information - As a side note I can also offer just unbanning me for this week then at the end banning me again for 6 weeks, just so I can fulfil the wishes of PZGrens, and compete with them in the 2v2 and also get used to playing TTT once again. Thanks again guys. :)
  • BHops2001
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 9
Last Edit: 3 years 6 hours ago by BHops2001. Reason: Months were wrong again.
The topic has been locked.

[TTT] brandonhops2001's Ban Appeal 3 years 6 hours ago #1330831

You clearly didn't put much thought into this appeal because you were banned like 2 months ago and it was for constantly rulebreaking and what did it in the end was being extremely disrespectful to a user and calling him homophobic slurs. The only reason you didnt get perma banned was because i was new to admin and wasn't sure how long to ban you for without doing something wrong. Since it was like your 5th or 6th ban in a year you should just wait it out because you got off lightly, especially considering past actions
  • Nogtog
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3435

[TTT] brandonhops2001's Ban Appeal 3 years 6 hours ago #1330832

Nogtog my friend! It was about 4 or 5 months ago because my last appeal was 4 and a half months ago bro and you and I both know I will always appeal like 5 minutes after my ban. Please can you not say that I didn't put effort into it. Thank you kindly sir.
  • BHops2001
  • Fresh Boarder

[TTT] brandonhops2001's Ban Appeal 3 years 6 hours ago #1330833

Oh aye. I made a mistake but it was a 5/6 month long ban wasn't it? I have 6 weeks meaning it should've been 4 months already?
  • BHops2001
  • Fresh Boarder

[TTT] brandonhops2001's Ban Appeal 3 years 6 hours ago #1330834

I will admit I thought the ban was longer but I put a lot of effort into that. I haven't got a good brain. I missed out on like 7 years of education. I last went to school in 2012.
  • BHops2001
  • Fresh Boarder

[TTT] brandonhops2001's Ban Appeal 3 years 6 hours ago #1330835

handling
  • Kanna.
  • Community Developer
  • Thanks received: 300

Community Developer
Deathrun Server Owner
Prop Hunt Server Owner

EX-TTT Admin(?)
The following user(s) said Thank You: SwiiFTz

[TTT] brandonhops2001's Ban Appeal 3 years 6 hours ago #1330841

Can't remember who you are :plussp:
  • Boxy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Poecilotheria metallica
  • Thanks received: 1039
The following user(s) said Thank You: BHops2001

[TTT] brandonhops2001's Ban Appeal 3 years 6 hours ago #1330842

I started playing about a year ago. But as i was banned a lot you probably didn't see me that much lol.
  • BHops2001
  • Fresh Boarder

[TTT] brandonhops2001's Ban Appeal 3 years 4 hours ago #1330852

I cannot support this application enough. He has had an improved attitude both on discord and on minecraft since being banned. Please don't deny my 2v2 partner the opportunity to participate in this great event. By denying this you would not only be letting down me, but also the server by not allowing them to see the new and improved friendly guy brandonhops2001.

:plussp:
  • PZGrens
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • You the shit to me
  • Thanks received: 548
Steam Profile
Ex TTT admin x2
Ex Minecraft Admin
Ex Surf Moderator
Ex Deathrun Admin
Ex SSRP Moderator x2
Ex Community Council member
The following user(s) said Thank You: SwiiFTz, jam, Poltergeist, BHops2001, Nogtog

[TTT] brandonhops2001's Ban Appeal 3 years 4 hours ago #1330853

:support:
  • Poltergeist
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • loud ghost
  • Thanks received: 497
Prop Hunt Super Administrator

Ex-Prop Hunt Administrator
Ex-TTT Administrator
Ex-Prop Hunt Moderator
The following user(s) said Thank You: BHops2001

[TTT] brandonhops2001's Ban Appeal 3 years 1 hour ago #1330920

BHops2001 wrote:
Nogtog my friend! It was about 4 or 5 months ago because my last appeal was 4 and a half months ago bro and you and I both know I will always appeal like 5 minutes after my ban. Please can you not say that I didn't put effort into it. Thank you kindly sir.
app took 5 minutes but you can't say no effort was put in? I could write an essay on why you shouldn't be accepted but you've seen most of it on discord anyways, I've heard of people being temporarily unbanned on ssrp to claim boosters then rebanned and see if kanna talks to henny maybe then can agree on something but every time you get another chance you're back to what you always do so I strongly advise against that, after being banned you played Minecraft a bit more or less just to annoy StephenSka then went to the discord occasionally where I've seen a lot of manipulative behaviour, if what I've heard is correct, so :minussp:
  • jam
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • o/
  • Thanks received: 1409
ex CM

[TTT] brandonhops2001's Ban Appeal 3 years 53 minutes ago #1330921

No manipulative behaviour and you say you could write an essay better than my appeal but then you probably didn't get kicked out of school at 12 years old and never bothered to go back. I put a lot of effort into that thing. It took me like 30 minutes to write that. I have no manipulation techniques man. Whatever you've heard is wrong. And also if I played the minecraft just to annoy Stephen I wouldn't still play it regularly. And guess what I play it a lot Jam.
  • BHops2001
  • Fresh Boarder
Last Edit: 3 years 49 minutes ago by BHops2001. Reason: Missed out a sentence.

[TTT] brandonhops2001's Ban Appeal 3 years 46 minutes ago #1330923

jam wrote:
BHops2001 wrote:
app took 5 minutes but you can't say no effort was put in? I could write an essay on why you shouldn't be accepted but you've seen most of it on discord anyways, I've heard of people being temporarily unbanned on ssrp to claim boosters then rebanned and see if kanna talks to henny maybe then can agree on something but every time you get another chance you're back to what you always do so I strongly advise against that, after being banned you played Minecraft a bit more or less just to annoy StephenSka then went to the discord occasionally where I've seen a lot of manipulative behaviour, if what I've heard is correct, so :minussp:

Write out that essay. I wanna read that. (2 Pages at least)
  • Insanity
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Hush-Hush.
  • Thanks received: 202

TTT Admin
Insanity#0104
Last Edit: 3 years 45 minutes ago by Insanity.

[TTT] brandonhops2001's Ban Appeal 3 years 43 minutes ago #1330924

I would also like to see that. But wouldn't read it though. Can't read a lot.
  • BHops2001
  • Fresh Boarder

[TTT] brandonhops2001's Ban Appeal 3 years 40 minutes ago #1330925

Take away the death threats, homophobia, probs a few racism warns in there somewhere too, and he's a great guy!
  • Oscar Bobb
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 2034

-Jmt's a big stinking nonce
-Donny's a registered SO
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nogtog

[TTT] brandonhops2001's Ban Appeal 3 years 37 minutes ago #1330926

Thank you Stephen. You coulda just said I was a cunt. Glad to see we can kinda get along.
  • BHops2001
  • Fresh Boarder

[TTT] brandonhops2001's Ban Appeal 3 years 35 minutes ago #1330927

BHops2001 wrote:
No manipulative behaviour and you say you could write an essay better than my appeal but then you probably didn't get kicked out of school at 12 years old and never bothered to go back. I put a lot of effort into that thing. It took me like 30 minutes to write that. I have no manipulation techniques man. Whatever you've heard is wrong. And also if I played the minecraft just to annoy Stephen I wouldn't still play it regularly. And guess what I play it a lot Jam.

You seem to have brought up "kicked out of school at 12" a couple times now, not exactly sure how this is at all relevant to this appeal, nor do I know why you appear to be so proud of that, It's not an achievement.
  • Boxy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Poecilotheria metallica
  • Thanks received: 1039
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nogtog

[TTT] brandonhops2001's Ban Appeal 3 years 33 minutes ago #1330929

BHops2001 wrote:

I don't think jam ever said that he could write an essay better than your appeal, stop trying to turn peoples words, jam clearly said
"I could write an essay on why you shouldn't be accepted"
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 5653
The following user(s) said Thank You: Boxy, jam

[TTT] brandonhops2001's Ban Appeal 3 years 33 minutes ago #1330930

I've said it twice now because people are insulting my writing skills. I'm not proud of it I'm just stating facts.
  • BHops2001
  • Fresh Boarder

[TTT] brandonhops2001's Ban Appeal 3 years 32 minutes ago #1330931

I'm not turning his words I'm just saying he is insulting my writing capabilities.
  • BHops2001
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.139 seconds

283 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
13/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT