Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [SSRP] Nerve's Ban Appeal

[SSRP] Nerve's Ban Appeal 3 years 2 months ago #1306348

Name - What is your in-game name? Nerve
STEAM-ID - What is your STEAM-ID? STEAM_0:1:114134425
Admins Name - Who banned you/who might it be? Joshua
Reason - What is/might be the reason that you got banned? RDM to rip a ice king + lying to staff
Server - What server did you get banned from? All SSRP Servers
Time - How long were you banned for? 4 days

Story - What happened? I was informed over discord that ezhezz had damaged my gang member, so i walked up to him and it this point he had his ice king on, so i grimed it, he was kos as he damaged my gang member, the gang member he damaged was Prick but sadly cm logs dont show this.

Proof - Any proof on a video/screenshot that clearly show what happened? N/A

Extra Information - I would like to inquire how i lied to staff, no one talked to me about the situation and when i woke up this morning i was banned, it would have been nice to have had a chat to you Joshua before banning me, im not sure how i lied to you or any off staff member as i was never questioned about this.

Id also like to mention i ripped his ice king on the 16th and i was banned on the 17th if it was rdm wouldn't it have been dealt with then? from the time in between the 16th and 17th no staff got in contact to me and it wasn't mentioned at all
  • Baxter Black
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 482
Former
★Bhop Head Admin★
★SSRP Super Admin x2★
★Appeals Section Mod x2★
★SSRP Admin★
★Bhop Admin★
★Minecraft Admin★
★SSRP Mod x4★
★Murder Mod★
Last Edit: 3 years 2 months ago by Baxter Black.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Nerve's Ban Appeal 3 years 2 months ago #1306349

If everything you say is true then :support:
  • jam
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • o/
  • Thanks received: 1409
ex CM

The following user(s) said Thank You: Baxter Black

[SSRP] Nerve's Ban Appeal 3 years 2 months ago #1306350

They are so kind to give u 4 days buddy ! wait lad :support:
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
  • Thanks received: 2471

[SSRP] Nerve's Ban Appeal 3 years 2 months ago #1306351

:plussp: how can you lie to staff if you didn't even talk to staff about it :? :?
  • maddox
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Ian foot
  • Thanks received: 1298
sky.lea | youtube | steam

Discord: edward_adonis

[SSRP] Nerve's Ban Appeal 3 years 2 months ago #1306353

:plussp: banned for rp
  • Kronen
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 521
[ACHIEVEMENTS] Kronen just completed the "Cheater" achievement!
(FAdmin) OnionRings (STEAM_0:1:81263200) set the access level of lWl Super Golden Sinz #Back to user

[SSRP] Nerve's Ban Appeal 3 years 2 months ago #1306354

:support:
  • Marcusss
  • Fresh Boarder
  • SSRP Admin
  • Thanks received: 4
SSRP Admin

[SSRP] Nerve's Ban Appeal 3 years 2 months ago #1306356

sinzz wrote:
They are so kind to give u 4 days buddy ! wait lad :support:

we all know if you got banned for 4 days we wouldnt hear the end of it
  • Sron
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thanks received: 150

[SSRP] Nerve's Ban Appeal 3 years 2 months ago #1306361

Marcusss wrote:
:support:
  • menameisemil
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • idk what to put here
  • Thanks received: 598
Former:
SSRP Super Admin
SSRP Section Mod

[SSRP] Nerve's Ban Appeal 3 years 2 months ago #1306365

I didnt report it on the 16th because I did not know of I damaged you or not cus I did not know how the suit worked.

When I asked you why you killed me you said you were informed I killed a gang member of yours which I did not because I got logs showing I didnt equip a gun or kill anybody for an hour before you killed me so you're just a blatant liar and I'd appreciate if you just stop and can man up for what you did.
  • Ezeh
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • A wild fox
  • Thanks received: 1394
Former ranks;
SSRP Super Administrator
TF2 Super Admin
Teamspeak Staff
Discord Administrator
Appeals/RA Section Forum Moderator
Deathrun Administrator

Need to contact me? Click here!
Ezeh#4745

[SSRP] Nerve's Ban Appeal 3 years 2 months ago #1306367

Ezeh wrote:
I didnt report it on the 16th because I did not know of I damaged you or not cus I did not know how the suit worked.

When I asked you why you killed me you said you were informed I killed a gang member of yours which I did not because I got logs showing I didnt equip a gun or kill anybody for an hour before you killed me so you're just a blatant liar and I'd appreciate if you just stop and can man up for what you did.

Im not lying to you, prick told me you was KOS due to the fact off you killing him, as he is my gang member i acted upon it.
  • Baxter Black
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Former
★Bhop Head Admin★
★SSRP Super Admin x2★
★Appeals Section Mod x2★
★SSRP Admin★
★Bhop Admin★
★Minecraft Admin★
★SSRP Mod x4★
★Murder Mod★

[SSRP] Nerve's Ban Appeal 3 years 2 months ago #1306370

Ezeh wrote:

If I recall correctly, you and I were chatting at spawn for 15-20 minutes before your suit was ripped (you put it on just to show me how it looks like because I asked which suits were implemented since I resigned), I don't remember you killing anyone though I might be mistaken, shall this be investigated further, logs will tell the truth. Though as much as I remember, you killed no one.
  • Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5407

[SSRP] Nerve's Ban Appeal 3 years 2 months ago #1306371

Baxter Black wrote:
Ezeh wrote:

Im not lying to you, prick told me you was KOS due to the fact off you killing him, as he is my gang member i acted upon it.
bout to act up
  • menameisemil
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • idk what to put here
  • Thanks received: 598
Former:
SSRP Super Admin
SSRP Section Mod

[SSRP] Nerve's Ban Appeal 3 years 2 months ago #1306372

Mr. Richard wrote:
Ezeh wrote:

If I recall correctly, you and I were chatting at spawn for 15-20 minutes before your suit was ripped (you put it on just to show me how it looks like because I asked which suits were implemented since I resigned), I don't remember you killing anyone though I might be mistaken, shall this be investigated further, logs will tell the truth. Though as much as I remember, you killed no one.

So ive been informed he did NOT kill prick, but may have damaged him with a m202 as around 3mins before i ripped it he was killing a guy called "Gerog Flod" with a m202 and killed him a decent amount off times
  • Baxter Black
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Former
★Bhop Head Admin★
★SSRP Super Admin x2★
★Appeals Section Mod x2★
★SSRP Admin★
★Bhop Admin★
★Minecraft Admin★
★SSRP Mod x4★
★Murder Mod★

[SSRP] Nerve's Ban Appeal 3 years 2 months ago #1306375

Baxter Black wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:
Ezeh wrote:

So ive been informed he did NOT kill prick, but may have damaged him with a m202 as around 3mins before i ripped it he was killing a guy called "Gerog Flod" with a m202 and killed him a decent amount off times

I'm not picking sides here mate but you seem to be twisting different stories here and the information you are now providing is conflicting with what you stated previously - I'd suggest you consult with your mates accurately and build a timeline of what happened because so far, it has been quite perplexing to understand what exactly occurred.

Baxter Black wrote:
Story - What happened? I was informed over discord that ezhezz had killed my gang member

Baxter Black wrote:
So ive been informed he did NOT kill prick, but may have damaged him with a m202 as around 3mins before

I don't think that "may" will suffice, either he did or he didn't. He had an M202 out but I saw no one from Pink Lemonade who was in proximity. Though as I said I wasn't paying much attention because everyone was screwing around spawn.
  • Mr. Richard
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
Last Edit: 3 years 2 months ago by Mr. Richard.

[SSRP] Nerve's Ban Appeal 3 years 2 months ago #1306376

Mr. Richard wrote:
Baxter Black wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:
Ezeh wrote:

I'm not picking sides here mate but you seem to be twisting different stories here and the information you are now providing is conflicting with what you stated previously - I'd suggest you consult with your mates accurately and build a timeline of what happened because so far, it has been quite perplexing to understand what exactly occurred.

Baxter Black wrote:
Story - What happened? I was informed over discord that ezhezz had killed my gang member

Baxter Black wrote:
So ive been informed he did NOT kill prick, but may have damaged him with a m202 as around 3mins before

I don't think that "may" will suffice, either he did or he didn't. He had an M202 out but I saw no one from Pink Lemonade who was in proximity. Though as I said I wasn't paying much attention because everyone was screwing around spawn.

Yeah at this point, i dont even know because when i first wrote the appeal i got told this
oven Today at 10:43 AM
i got killed
then after checking with martin if this was the case i found out it wasnt but i did find out he was m202ing just before i ripped it, im not tryna twist anything, im just getting told different things as when i told oven that he didnt get killed by ezhezz he responded with
oven Today at 12:16 PM
I probably did take damage from his m202

Ezhezz did kill oven but it was like 20-30mins before i ripped it so at that point i couldnt have acted on it although ezhezz didnt die in-between that time, when i went to rip it oven had told me that ezhezz had killed him so i did it
  • Baxter Black
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Former
★Bhop Head Admin★
★SSRP Super Admin x2★
★Appeals Section Mod x2★
★SSRP Admin★
★Bhop Admin★
★Minecraft Admin★
★SSRP Mod x4★
★Murder Mod★

[SSRP] Nerve's Ban Appeal 3 years 2 months ago #1306377

Baxter Black wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:
Baxter Black wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:
Ezeh wrote:

Baxter Black wrote:

Baxter Black wrote:

Yeah at this point, i dont even know because when i first wrote the appeal i got told this
i got killed
then after checking with martin if this was the case i found out it wasnt but i did find out he was m202ing just before i ripped it, im not tryna twist anything, im just getting told different things as when i told oven that he didnt get killed by ezhezz he responded with

Ezhezz did kill oven but it was like 20-30mins before i ripped it so at that point i couldnt have acted on it although ezhezz didnt die in-between that time, when i went to rip it oven had told me that ezhezz had killed him so i did it

Seems like you need to clean up your gang. Them lying to your face and getting you banned isnt a very nice thing to do.
  • Ezeh
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • A wild fox
  • Thanks received: 1394
Former ranks;
SSRP Super Administrator
TF2 Super Admin
Teamspeak Staff
Discord Administrator
Appeals/RA Section Forum Moderator
Deathrun Administrator

Need to contact me? Click here!
Ezeh#4745

[SSRP] Nerve's Ban Appeal 3 years 2 months ago #1306378

Baxter Black wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:
Baxter Black wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:
Ezeh wrote:

Baxter Black wrote:

Baxter Black wrote:

i got killed

Yeah, I completely understand your POV, though I don't think it was the smartest move to take your friends' word for granted because as you may see, he/they are providing you with conflicting information and also evidently being unsure, because "may", "might", "probably" are words that are constantly re-occurring here and it's quite obvious that they themselves are quite uncertain of what had happened.

I think you should have a word with your "friend" (prick, I think it was?) who plainly lied to you by stating that Ezhezz killed him even though he didn't, as proven by Martin's logs.

As I said, a lot remains unclear and it's best to let the Community Team do their part and investigate the logs accordingly. Best of luck with your appeal mate, hopefully all goes well!
  • Mr. Richard
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
Last Edit: 3 years 2 months ago by Mr. Richard.

[SSRP] Nerve's Ban Appeal 3 years 2 months ago #1306379

Hey buddy,

Last time I checked, Being on a Discord call and being told that someone shot someone I would class that as metagaming as it's technically out of character as you didn't see your friend being shot or damaged.

If this happens in the future I would.jusy ignore him and wait until you see it happen.
  • Jordz
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • More Scottish than Aidan himself
  • Thanks received: 2237
The following user(s) said Thank You: Small Bloke In A Box On Wheels

[SSRP] Nerve's Ban Appeal 3 years 2 months ago #1306380

Jordz wrote:
Hey buddy,

Last time I checked, Being on a Discord call and being told that someone shot someone I would class that as metagaming as it's technically out of character as you didn't see your friend being shot or damaged.

If this happens in the future I would.jusy ignore him and wait until you see it happen.

Hello jordz, metagaming isnt a rule and you can communicate through discord.

Also on this point, if this was the case whenever someone uses ooc in game people always respond to it in character say if they asked where the nuke was, metagaming isnt a thing on ssrp i dont believe, as no one has ever got in trouble for it.
  • Baxter Black
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Former
★Bhop Head Admin★
★SSRP Super Admin x2★
★Appeals Section Mod x2★
★SSRP Admin★
★Bhop Admin★
★Minecraft Admin★
★SSRP Mod x4★
★Murder Mod★

[SSRP] Nerve's Ban Appeal 3 years 2 months ago #1306381

Jordz wrote:
Hey buddy,

Hate pesky metagamers!

Gimme everyone who ever played while in a discord call I will deal with them accordingly
by that I mean I will do fuck all because this is ssrp not perp and meta isnt a rule
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds

237 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
11/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
1/32