TOPIC: [TTT] Nura Punishment Appeal

[TTT] Nura Punishment Appeal 3 years 8 months ago #1246612

Name - What is your in-game name?
Nura
STEAM-ID - What is your STEAM-ID?
STEAM_0:0:90296295
Staff Members Name - Who warned you?
Matt (STEAM_0:0:177633343)
Punishment Reason - What was the reason of the punishment(s)?
Hacking
Server - Which server did this occur on?
TTT server no idea which server it is so here's the ip address of that server ---> IP: 54.36.229.194
Story/Situation - What happened?
I already made one appeal against this warning... probably as you can guess from the title... it was denied. However since I have at least one of the video used to judge me whether i hacked or not. I wanted to at least try and explain my thought process through that video.
Video

Extra Information - Anything you would find relevant to your punishments(s)?

0:10 seconds into the video is where I most likely purchased the radar as I stood still.. Obviously the radar told me exo's current position which is why I looked up at the mountain.. and just from this information alone I could already guess he was heading towards the peak of the mountain as there isn't anything interesting where he currently was.

At 0:15 I'm looking up to check if finn is still up in the crows nest. Since i saw him climbing up there while typing the message that i send at the start of the video.

After seeing finn up in the crows nest I most likely decided to wait for the radar to refresh to get more info on exo location. At 0:27 finn died so i looked for his body and waited for the radar to refresh

0:34 The Radar refreshed since 20 seconds has passed and I purchase a sniper rifle from the t menu and scope in to see if I can get a hit on exo. Since i saw from the radar that he was close to the top but not at the top just yet. I decided to push towards the island so he doesn't know my location but i will know his making it easier to snip him.

0:40 I saw something move at the top of the tower.. which means 1. exo has reached the top... 2. i might be able to snip him.. since he didn't peak me again i just kept going towards the mountain.

0:44 exo peaks at me and at 0:46 exo shots at me.. which means he knows I'm the traitor.

after entering the little tunnel i check where roughly the radar dot is.. that's why I aimed a bit lower than exo actually is.. since that was the place where the radar ping was...I did this to check my rough distance from exo..

0:49 Since exo has already peak at me multiple times and even tried to shot me I'm climbing the stairs while facing the mountain in case he tries to peak me again. As i'm climbing up the radar refreshed since 20 seconds has passed again.

0:52 i fail since i forgot the path up the mountain so i go up following the path hoping that exo doesn't peak me and when i get to the part where i fell off i start looking up again to see if hepeaks. Before entering the tunnel..
0:59 I see exo standing at the top of the mountain looking for me.

1:01 I'm looking where the radar ping is. So that 1. i know how close i am to exo. 2. the rough possible direction he's in since the radar refreshed about 10 seconds ago.. something like that. Even tho the radar refreshed 10 seconds ago. Up on that mountain there isn't a lot of places he could hide... so he will be close to wherever the radar pinged him. unless he moved.... which at this point i didn't think he would.. do since he had many opportunities to move before this point...

1:03.. I'm checking if i have any credits in the t menu possibly to buy a sandwitch or harpoon for lols. But since i have the sniper i wouldn't be able to pull out the harpoon by pressing v so that would backfire on me.

1:03 I look up since. 1. that's where radar told me he was. 2. the entire time i was climbing the mountain he didn't move. 3. If i knew where he was through walls I would come out the tunel with my cross hair much closer to exo's position.

1:06 I simply react to seeing exo.

That was kinda long... but i wanted to try and explain it as best as I could...

I would also like to point out that while standing still in the cave at 1:02.. there is no way i would be able to see exo's position even if i was wallhacking as my crosshair is simply too low to see him. Even with my fov I would need to move it up much more to be able to see him.

I would also like to point out that if there are videos where you think I have aimbot because of some bs shot i got... which I agree they do occur.... the video I posted in my first appeal... Yes... it's super long... but it shows me uninstalling gmod.. all the programs running in the background... and i still get the exact same bs shots in that video...

at 1:02:48 is a t round where i get couple of bs shots and 1:05:23 is another t round where i get bs shots.
  • Nurarihyon
  • Fresh Boarder
  • The Grim Reaper

The topic has been locked.

[TTT] Nura Punishment Appeal 3 years 8 months ago #1246614

Aye litteraly just a radar, an item in a game, if they can see if you purchased it through the logs then there you have it.
If anything darth vader over here almost ghosted :woohoo:
  • Lewis_is_java
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Λεωνίδᾱς
  • Thanks received: 4691

[TTT] Nura Punishment Appeal 3 years 8 months ago #1246620

Since this video was recorded a while ago like 16 Jun... i'm not sure whether they can see the logs for that game or not
  • Nurarihyon
  • Fresh Boarder
  • The Grim Reaper

[TTT] Nura Punishment Appeal 3 years 8 months ago #1246621

:plussp:
  • yisyas
  • Nitro Booster
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 455

[TTT] Nura Punishment Appeal 3 years 8 months ago #1246630

Diablo wrote:
Since this video was recorded a while ago like 16 Jun... i'm not sure whether they can see the logs for that game or not
Well judging from the video it's pretty clear you aren't hacking +support
The guy seems to have a grudge against you though
  • Lewis_is_java
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Λεωνίδᾱς
  • Thanks received: 4691

[TTT] Nura Punishment Appeal 3 years 8 months ago #1246635

Lead team will handle
  • Kurze
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Expect me to be straight to the point.
  • Thanks received: 1040
Plus Ultra!

EX
EX TTT Super Administrator x3

EX TTT Head Admin
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nay

[TTT] Nura Punishment Appeal 3 years 8 months ago #1246639

Only thing even suspicious is the way you walk up the mountain, but that's not even close to enough evidence to ban you for hacking for this. I buy the radar at the start of every game and obviously also look at a wall to see where the dot is.
:support:
  • Tom.
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 420

Surf Head Administrator
Surf Super Administrator
TTT Administrator
Bhop Administrator
Deathrun Administrator
TeamSpeak Administrator
Discord Administrator
Last Edit: 3 years 8 months ago by Tom..

[TTT] Nura Punishment Appeal 3 years 8 months ago #1246641

Tom. wrote:
Only thing even suspicious is the way you walk up the mountain, but that's not even close to enough evidence to ban you for hacking for this. I buy the radar at the start of every game and obviously also look at a wall to see where the dot is.
:support:

I'm guessing you're referring to the part where I climb the mountain looking at it... That's cause I played on that map many times in the past so I roughly remember the layout of the stairs.. but ended up messing it up at the end and dropping down.
  • Nurarihyon
  • Fresh Boarder
  • The Grim Reaper

[TTT] Nura Punishment Appeal 3 years 8 months ago #1248057

This was reviewed and voted on in the LT meeting and has been

:denied:
  • hazzenator
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 656

✪ SSRP Balla ✪