Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP] Chives' Punishment Appeal

[SSRP] Chives' Punishment Appeal 4 years 6 months ago #1167656

Name Chive

STEAM ID STEAM_0:1:90991379

Staff Members Name Markus

Punishment Reason NLR

Server server 1

Story/Situation was messing around in spawn with a friend 1v1ing then me forgetting i had nlr in spawn i walked up to Jack and Markus because i saw they were wanted so me being the cop i was i arrested Jack then instantly got frozen by Markus. At this point i instantly realize why he did that and said im sorry i forgot i was messing around with a friend forgot i died did not mean to arrest and without a verbal he straight up warns me after not getting a warn in over 2 years and apparently i got a verbal yesterday for nlr from clarky but i was not correctly confronted and really dont recall that.

Extra Information Was not trying to harm too much not like anyone lost anything and it was a simple mistake that has been done by everyone its been over 2 years since i got warned and i really was not trying to break the rules. Anyone Oneil gang members cant handle this
  • JTLkid
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3
Last Edit: 4 years 6 months ago by Mr. Richard. Reason: Fixed BB code
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Chives' Punishment Appeal 4 years 6 months ago #1167658

Fixed your title and BB code, good luck!
  • Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418

[SSRP] Chives' Punishment Appeal 4 years 6 months ago #1167663

We were informed that you had been verbally punished for this yesterday, not only that, you've played on the server long enough to know the rules, how NLR works, and where it appears on your screen. You simply did not require a verbal since you already know you shouldnt be doing this.
  • Markus
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1637
Former:
SSRP Superadmin
Community Council Creator (May it rest in piece)
Prophunt Moderator
BHOP Moderator

[SSRP] Chives' Punishment Appeal 4 years 6 months ago #1167674

Markus Chellwigg wrote:
We were informed that you had been verbally punished for this yesterday, not only that, you've played on the server long enough to know the rules, how NLR works, and where it appears on your screen. You simply did not require a verbal since you already know you shouldnt be doing this.
So a simple mistake warrants a warn when you haven't received any type of punishment and he even apologies for doing it
  • Blueperson
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Jump in a bridge
  • Thanks received: 637

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

[SSRP] Chives' Punishment Appeal 4 years 6 months ago #1167679

yea but your acting like you never done this before its not i wanted to break the rules yes NLR is a important rule but really. I was 1v1ing with a friend in spawn and i forgot that i had NLR cause it was not even a valid RP reason to have the NLR. you instantly phis gunned me you didnt even try to talk to me or even give me time to explain what i was doing i noticed what i was doing wrong as you picked me up and then you straight up warned me and i bet you didnt even look at my rap sheet to see that i have not been warned in over 2 years yes I know how the server works and I know the rules but I just dont think it was fair that you guys instantly warned me and did not even work something out that is the reason why im even making such a big thing about this. NLR is something everyone forgets about no matter how long you have been playing on the server.
  • JTLkid
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3

[SSRP] Chives' Punishment Appeal 4 years 6 months ago #1167681

Butterman wrote:
Markus Chellwigg wrote:
So a simple mistake warrants a warn when you haven't received any type of punishment and he even apologies for doing it
But he was told yesterday about this and did within the next 12 hours lol, by your system no one with a active warning should receive warnings. So warnings should never be given
  • jack bushross
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 4930
SSRP- Super Administrator
The following user(s) said Thank You: schnitzel nazi, Micky

[SSRP] Chives' Punishment Appeal 4 years 6 months ago #1167691

jack bushrsos wrote:
Butterman wrote:
Markus Chellwigg wrote:
But he was told yesterday about this and did within the next 12 hours lol, by your system no one with a active warning should receive warnings. So warnings should never be given
by my system what? there is a difference between breaking a rule on purpose and an accident
  • Blueperson
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Jump in a bridge
  • Thanks received: 637

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

[SSRP] Chives' Punishment Appeal 4 years 6 months ago #1167692

Butterman wrote:
jack bushrsos wrote:
Butterman wrote:
Markus Chellwigg wrote:
by my system what? there is a difference between breaking a rule on purpose and an accident
Well when you've already been told not long about about it, you should be more aware.
  • Markus
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1637
Former:
SSRP Superadmin
Community Council Creator (May it rest in piece)
Prophunt Moderator
BHOP Moderator

[SSRP] Chives' Punishment Appeal 4 years 6 months ago #1167880

I'll handle this!
  • Martin
  • Community Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Square Pizza is the BEST!
  • Thanks received: 1877

[SSRP] Chives' Punishment Appeal 4 years 6 months ago #1168235

Hey Chive,

After looking through your appeal, I've decided to deny it. Given the fact that you have received a verbal warning on the previous day for the same offence, I don't deem this punishment excessive. Make sure to pay attention to the NLR timer at the top of your screen.

Your warning will not be removed.

#Denied
  • Martin
  • Community Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Square Pizza is the BEST!
  • Thanks received: 1877
The following user(s) said Thank You: XxmasterxX
Time to create page: 0.104 seconds

132 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1