Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [TTT] Warn Appeal

[TTT] Warn Appeal 4 years 8 months ago #1150386

Name - kato
STEAM-ID - STEAM_0:0:194342189
Staff Members Name - Kurze
Punishment Reason - Blocking (loophole)
Server - TTT
Story/Situation - I was standing in the tester doorway, as a detective. People were trying to get in and out and Kurze was telling me to move. I attempted to leave but was being blocked on both sides, then I was slayed even though I couldn't move if I wanted to. I honestly have no idea where in the rules blocking is a rule that can be broken, or how in any way I was loop holing it. Im just very confused, seeing as earlier FreeZe had teleported me away because I was standing in a doorway during a previous round.
Extra Information - Seeing as standing isn't a warn able offence and I could've just been killed by anyone I don't see how I should have been slain for being in a doorway
  • Kato_
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • User is permanently banned from the Zarp service.
  • Thanks received: 278
I sometimes question your staffing ability for example:
When in game your were shouting "jugger". I asked you what it meant and you said it is a Canadian word for the n-word

If you want staff again you really need to get your act together.
The topic has been locked.

[TTT] Warn Appeal 4 years 8 months ago #1150388

:support:
If your story true
  • maybedovahkitty
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Бог мертв
  • Thanks received: 1226
Most people are searching for happiness. They’re looking for it. They’re trying to find it in someone or something outside of themselves. That’s a fundamental mistake. Happiness is something that you are, and it comes from the way you think.
Last Edit: 4 years 8 months ago by maybedovahkitty.

[TTT] Warn Appeal 4 years 8 months ago #1150389

Good, let me upload the video of you trolling non-stop.

The video:
Soz for possible Chicago Fire on the background

You were warned to move continuously in text chat as you were blocking a door and calling " oh you wouldn't kos a detective "
After someone gave you 2 warnings you proceeded to move out of the way for that 1 person and then came back. I warned you twice to Stop trolling you did not listen and yet continued to block everyone who tried to get into the tester.
  • Kurze
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Expect me to be straight to the point.
  • Thanks received: 1040
Plus Ultra!

EX
EX TTT Super Administrator x3

EX TTT Head Admin
Last Edit: 4 years 8 months ago by Kurze.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sryzo JUKE Squatta

[TTT] Warn Appeal 4 years 8 months ago #1150390

For whoever is handling, here is the exact reason he was punished
Kurze slayed 07861783560127836782(Kato) for Blocking (loophole)
  • Henny
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • LLHA
  • Thanks received: 2237
Ex - TTT Server Owner
Ex - TF2 HA, Prophunt SA
Ex - SSRP Administrator

[TTT] Warn Appeal 4 years 8 months ago #1150392

Kato_ wrote:
I attempted to leave but was being blocked on both sides, then I was slayed even though I couldn't move if I wanted to.

You could leave i saw you...you were just staying there and when i told you that i will report you in the forum you started laughing is it that funny to staff disrespect in that way?
  • Sryzo JUKE Squatta
  • Junior Boarder
  • ✓ Practice makes perfect ✓
  • Thanks received: 73
Mr. Asian Andy always harpoonED me :/
#BringbackEddieKurzeKevinandHarryRDMSquatta©™
(EX)TTT Moderator

[TTT] Warn Appeal 4 years 8 months ago #1150393

FreeZeGaming wrote:
Kato_ wrote:
I attempted to leave but was being blocked on both sides, then I was slayed even though I couldn't move if I wanted to.

You could leave i saw you...you were just staying there and when i told you that i will report you in the forum you started laughing is it that funny to staff disrespect in that way?

do me a favor and don't lie when other people saw the whole thing

please don't come on here after you abused me and still didn't apologize, for standing in a doorway
  • Kato_
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
When in game your were shouting "jugger". I asked you what it meant and you said it is a Canadian word for the n-word

[TTT] Warn Appeal 4 years 8 months ago #1150394

Kato_ wrote:
FreeZeGaming wrote:
Kato_ wrote:

please don't come on here after you abused me and still didn't apologize, for standing in a doorway

I will apologize you after you apologize for calling me doofis !
  • Sryzo JUKE Squatta
  • Junior Boarder
(EX)TTT Moderator

[TTT] Warn Appeal 4 years 8 months ago #1150395

FreeZeGaming wrote:
Kato_ wrote:
FreeZeGaming wrote:
Kato_ wrote:

I will apologize you after you apologize for calling me doofis !

is it funny to laugh at staff abuse? and horrible behavior?
  • Kato_
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[TTT] Warn Appeal 4 years 8 months ago #1150397

Handling
  • CeeZee
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 678

[TTT] Warn Appeal 4 years 8 months ago #1150399

you were given multiple verbals to stop blocking - it directly goes against the T-baiting rule as you're harming the innocent team by not letting them get into the tester, at most the punishment reason should be changed and nothing else.

good luck!
  • Slender Baboon
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 203
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kurze

[TTT] Warn Appeal 4 years 8 months ago #1150400

You can’t warn for a rule that doesn’t exist. There are ways to work around this within the laws of the game mode and using powers was excessive in this situation :support:
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Something original and funny
  • Thanks received: 2621

Legendary Member

The following user(s) said Thank You: Kato_

[TTT] Warn Appeal 4 years 8 months ago #1150407

Kevin. wrote:
you were given multiple verbals to stop blocking - it directly goes against the T-baiting rule as you're harming the innocent team by not letting them get into the tester, at most the punishment reason should be changed and nothing else.

good luck!

:support:
  • Sryzo JUKE Squatta
  • Junior Boarder
(EX)TTT Moderator

[TTT] Warn Appeal 4 years 8 months ago #1150408

I was going to support you but after seeing Kurze and Freeze's replies it seems like you've been slayed for a good reason. But let's see the video evidence.
For now I'm neutral
Good luck !

EDIT: Nvm a slay is actually very harsh.

I support you
:plussp:
  • ImTooFastForYou
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Be #Kyber4PHSO
  • Thanks received: 627

Ex Deathrun Head Administrator
Ex Prop Hunt Super Administrator
Ex Forum Report Abuse Section Moderator
Ex TeamSpeak Staff
Ex Discord Admin
Ex TTT Administrator
My Steam !
Last Edit: 4 years 8 months ago by ImTooFastForYou.

[TTT] Warn Appeal 4 years 8 months ago #1150409

Kevin. wrote:

good luck!
bruh so if anyone blocks I can just get a staff member to slay them rather than actually using the in game precautions and using it to kill the player? You can’t call it traitor baiting unless you know he was doing it to assist the traitors team.
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Something original and funny
  • Thanks received: 2621

Legendary Member

[TTT] Warn Appeal 4 years 8 months ago #1150415

My biggest issue with this punishment is that it is for a rule that doesn't exist. The in game warnings rule states:
2.2 In-game warnings to players.
When issuing a warning to a player in-game, make sure that it is through the chat medium so that everyone can see it. Make sure that you give the player ample warning (minimum of 2) and enough time to react to your warnings. After that you may then declare a KOS on them because of their actions. An example of this would be if a player is following you through the map or body blocking you, then you can KOS them after warnings have been given. After the second-warning it will not be classed as RDM..
The rule says you are allowed to warn someone twice to get out of the way. In no way, shape, or form does it say or imply that you are not allowed to return to a position you were blocking, that blocking is against the rules, or that you are not allowed to not respond to the warnings. I believe that a slay was not necessary for this situation. The other point that is brought up is that it is T Baiting, which could be argued for, however he was not punished for that therefore making this slay invalid. Although the argument could be made that he was trolling during this time, it still does not make the punishment valid as blocking doorways is not against the rules. Another point which could be made is that he used his detective position to get away with blocking the doorway, but the rule doesn't state that you aren't allowed to KOS certain roles who follow you around the map, body block you, etc.
  • Henny
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • LLHA
  • Thanks received: 2237
Ex - TTT Server Owner
Ex - TF2 HA, Prophunt SA
Ex - SSRP Administrator
Last Edit: 4 years 8 months ago by Henny.
The following user(s) said Thank You: eddie.

[TTT] Warn Appeal 4 years 8 months ago #1150418

Kyber wrote:
Kevin. wrote:

good luck!
bruh so if anyone blocks I can just get a staff member to slay them rather than actually using the in game precautions and using it to kill the player? You can’t call it traitor baiting unless you know he was doing it to assist the traitors team.
It depends on the context of the blocking, if you are stood in the tester door not allowing anyone to test then yes its causing a lot of harm to the innocent team. In other situations like just blocking one person in a room its not that big a deal and can be dealt with by warning them that you will kill them, however if its a detective you cant really kill them as an innocent due to karma loss and the 100% chance you get killed for doing it. To block the tester and not allow anyone in to test does aid the traitors regardless of if that was his intention.
  • Miia
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ex-TTT Super Admin
  • Thanks received: 810
The following user(s) said Thank You: Slender Baboon, Kyber

[TTT] Warn Appeal 4 years 8 months ago #1150420

Kyber wrote:
Kevin. wrote:

good luck!
they shouldn't be punished for their first offense, as i said he was told multiple times to stop.

"You can’t call it traitor baiting unless you know he was doing it to assist the traitors team."
his intentions don't matter if he is continuously harming the innocents, it's stated that you can't do anything that will effect the innocent team negatively

"2.4 T-Baiting as an Innocent
When in-game you cannot commit traitorous acts as innocent/detective. For example, you cannot shoot nearby players to “scare” them, push people near or off ledges or do anything that possibly harms the innocent team."

(edit: posted this before i read miaa's reply, mostly saying the same thing)
  • Slender Baboon
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 203
Last Edit: 4 years 8 months ago by Slender Baboon.

[TTT] Warn Appeal 4 years 8 months ago #1150424

Kurzex wrote:

The video will be uploaded soon.

You were warned to move continuously in text chat as you were blocking a door and calling " oh you wouldn't kos a detective "
After someone gave you 2 warnings you proceeded to move out of the way for that 1 person and then came back. I warned you twice to Stop trolling you did not listen and yet continued to block everyone who tried to get into the tester.

I honestly believe that this slay makes no sense, you can't be punished just because your blocking a doorway. Would you slay the player if he was a terrorist who is trying to make his teammate plant the c4 downstairs on the tester by blocking the doorway? I find this slay unvalid.
  • PoseidonEUW
  • Junior Boarder
  • My Mom doesn't want anyone to know who I am :(
  • Thanks received: 29

[TTT] Warn Appeal 4 years 8 months ago #1150426

PoseidonEUW wrote:
Kurzex wrote:

The video will be uploaded soon.

I honestly believe that this slay makes no sense, you can't be punished just because your blocking a doorway. Would you slay the player if he was a terrorist who is trying to make his teammate plant the c4 downstairs on the tester by blocking the doorway? I find this slay unvalid.

Well he was doing it every round till he got slayed (loophole...)
  • Sryzo JUKE Squatta
  • Junior Boarder
(EX)TTT Moderator

[TTT] Warn Appeal 4 years 8 months ago #1150428

You should have been killed for this since it's a KOSable offence. I see no reason for a slay to be given, maybe the video will change my mind.
  • Jim_Jam
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • TTT is my child ❤️
  • Thanks received: 3491
Time to create page: 0.149 seconds

215 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40