TOPIC: [SSRP] Ezehzz's Warn Appeal

[SSRP] Ezehzz's Warn Appeal 4 years 11 months ago #1121120

Name - What is your in-game name?
Disney XD

STEAM-ID - What is your STEAM-ID?
STEAM_0:0:86657379

Staff Members Name - Who warned you?
Woggles

Punishment Reason - What was the reason of the warning(s)?
RDM

Server - Which server did this occur on?
SSRP - S1

Story/Situation - What happened?
So, what happened was. Me and some BeepBeep guy were coinflipping 100m and I won. When I won, I accidentally clicked my gluon bind and I equipped a gluon. When that happened, BeepBeep changed to FBI and started chasing me after I ran away. He started chasing me for around 21+ seconds (never got the first few seconds of the scenario) and then I killed him because he kept chasing me even though I tried running away, with a gun equipped.

Woggles said that It's RDM but I really don't see how it is.

part 1;
part 2:
Part 3:

Extra Information - Anything you would find relevant to your warning(s)?
Martin cannot handle.
  • Ezeh
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • A wild fox
  • Thanks received: 1395
Former ranks;
SSRP Super Administrator
TF2 Super Admin
Teamspeak Staff
Discord Administrator
Appeals/RA Section Forum Moderator
Deathrun Administrator

Need to contact me? Click here!
Ezeh#4745
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Ezehzz's Warn Appeal 4 years 11 months ago #1121122

It is rdm though?
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • A Wob A Bob Bob
  • Thanks received: 3914
The following user(s) said Thank You: Muha

[SSRP] Ezehzz's Warn Appeal 4 years 11 months ago #1121123

A Good Pianist wrote:
It is rdm though?

Eat my thumb
  • Ezeh
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • A wild fox
Former ranks;
SSRP Super Administrator
TF2 Super Admin
Teamspeak Staff
Discord Administrator
Deathrun Administrator

Ezeh#4745

[SSRP] Ezehzz's Warn Appeal 4 years 11 months ago #1121126

Since I can't handle it, I'll at least give my oppinion on it. Generally speaking a criminal can kill a police officer that follows them around for an extensive amount of time, as ruled out in 2.9:
2.9 Self Defense Against Police - You may only defend yourself against cops that are actively trying to arrest or attack you whilst you are wanted, this includes cops that are following you around for extended amounts of time.

In this situation however, you guys were still engaged in a coinflip, since BeepBeep hasn't given you the reward, yet. He wanted to send you a trade request (he even message you with his intentions). In the footage, you can even see him failing to send you requests.

He didn't have an arrest baton or tazer out, so I really don't see an active attempt of arrest here. He also followed you for less than half a minute. You didn't even tell him to stop following you using /me, so I can kind of see where the warning came from.
  • Martin
  • Community Owner
  • Square Pizza is the BEST!
  • Thanks received: 1877
Last Edit: 4 years 11 months ago by Martin.

[SSRP] Ezehzz's Warn Appeal 4 years 11 months ago #1121127

MartinGaming wrote:
Since I can't handle it, I'll at least give my oppinion on it. Generally speaking a criminal can kill a police officer that follows them around for an extensive amount of time, as ruled out in 2.9:
2.9 Self Defense Against Police - You may only defend yourself against cops that are actively trying to arrest or attack you whilst you are wanted, this includes cops that are following you around for extended amounts of time.

In this situation however, you guys were still engaged in a coinflip, since BeepBeep hasn't given you the reward, yet. He wanted to send you a trade request (he even message you with his intentions). In the footage, you can even see him failing to send you requests.

He didn't have an arrest baton or tazer out, so I really don't see an active attempt of arrest here. He also followed you for less than half a minute. You didn't even tell him to stop following you using /me, so I can kind of see where the warning came from.

He could've used the /trade command or Tab menu. He clearly saw that I was trying to get away from him, he was just following me. He also changed from shop owner to FBI when I equipped my gluon.
  • Ezeh
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • A wild fox
Former ranks;
SSRP Super Administrator
TF2 Super Admin
Teamspeak Staff
Discord Administrator
Deathrun Administrator

Ezeh#4745

[SSRP] Ezehzz's Warn Appeal 4 years 11 months ago #1121128

He wasn't trying to arrest you nor from the videos did you say anything to him in /me so I do believe it's RDM
  • narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • ❤️ Buffy ❤️
  • Thanks received: 4845
Yes I'm female

[SSRP] Ezehzz's Warn Appeal 4 years 11 months ago #1121130

Narexa wrote:
He wasn't trying to arrest you nor from the videos did you say anything to him in /me so I do believe it's RDM

Oh yeah how could we not think about that i have a 90m weapon in my hand the player changes to a cop so he can arrest me let me just stand still and do /me its not rdm if someone changes to cop and follows you because you pull out a weapon the person is clearly trying to arest you.
  • Quatroking
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • I eat ass
  • Thanks received: 124
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ezeh, TrixX

[SSRP] Ezehzz's Warn Appeal 4 years 11 months ago #1121132

Handling!
  • Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5419

[SSRP] Ezehzz's Warn Appeal 4 years 11 months ago #1121133

Quatroking wrote:
Narexa wrote:

Oh yeah how could we not think about that i have a 90m weapon in my hand the player changes to a cop so he can arrest me let me just stand still and do /me its not rdm if someone changes to cop and follows you because you pull out a weapon the person is clearly trying to arest you.

Okay? just because you think someone is going to RDM or arrest you doesn't mean you can RDM them, what? He made no clear attempt to arrest him at all.

Also, there's a massive fault in your argument as you needed to state that his weapon was valuable, so maybe if he had a different item in his hand that was less valuable he wouldn't have killed him, he pulled out the weapon and he shot the guy following him, simple as.
  • narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • ❤️ Buffy ❤️
Yes I'm female
Last Edit: 4 years 11 months ago by narexa.

[SSRP] Ezehzz's Warn Appeal 4 years 11 months ago #1121136

Narexa wrote:
Quatroking wrote:
Narexa wrote:

Okay? just because you think someone is going to RDM or arrest you doesn't mean you can RDM them, what? He made no clear attempt to arrest him at all.

When I equipped the gluon, he instantly changed to FBI and started following me, he didn't use his baton to arrest me, so what was his plan? Wait for me to /Me so he can arrest me? Not happening. obviously his intention was to put me in jail, ripping my gluon. Not rdm in my eyes.
  • Ezeh
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • A wild fox
Former ranks;
SSRP Super Administrator
TF2 Super Admin
Teamspeak Staff
Discord Administrator
Deathrun Administrator

Ezeh#4745

[SSRP] Ezehzz's Warn Appeal 4 years 11 months ago #1121138

Ezehzz wrote:
Narexa wrote:
Quatroking wrote:
Narexa wrote:

When I equipped the gluon, he instantly changed to FBI and started following me, he didn't use his baton to arrest me, so what was his plan? Wait for me to /Me so he can arrest me? Not happening. obviously his intention was to put me in jail, ripping my gluon. Not rdm in my eyes.

You act like it wasn't your fault that you pulled a gluon out and if you had to stand still and do /me and you still got arrested, tough shit that's your fault for pulling it out.
  • narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • ❤️ Buffy ❤️
Yes I'm female

[SSRP] Ezehzz's Warn Appeal 4 years 11 months ago #1121139

Narexa wrote:
Quatroking wrote:
Narexa wrote:

Also, there's a massive fault in your argument as you needed to state that his weapon was valuable, so maybe if he had a different item in his hand that was less valuable he wouldn't have killed him, he pulled out the weapon and he shot the guy following him, simple as.

The weapon value is besides the point my point here is when someone switches to a cop and CHASES you for 20+ Seconds after he sees you pulling out a gun he is clearly trying to rip that item. Why would je stand still and give him the oppertunity to give him a free arrest?
  • Quatroking
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • I eat ass
  • Thanks received: 124

[SSRP] Ezehzz's Warn Appeal 4 years 11 months ago #1121143

Quatroking wrote:
Narexa wrote:
Quatroking wrote:
Narexa wrote:

The weapon value is besides the point my point here is when someone switches to a cop and CHASES you for 20+ Seconds after he sees you pulling out a gun he is clearly trying to rip that item. Why would je stand still and give him the oppertunity to give him a free arrest?

Because it's his fault he pulled the weapon out, just because something COULD have happened, doesn't mean you can kill someone for it, so if I assume someone is going to kill me or arrest me I can kill them in any scenario?

He didn't make his demands clear on that he didn't want to be followed, he didn't enter a building and own the doors, he didn't use /me and the police officer didn't shoot or try to arrest him, so it's RDM.
  • narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • ❤️ Buffy ❤️
Yes I'm female

[SSRP] Ezehzz's Warn Appeal 4 years 11 months ago #1121144

Narexa wrote:
Quatroking wrote:
Narexa wrote:
Quatroking wrote:
Narexa wrote:

Because it's his fault he pulled the weapon out, just because something COULD have happened, doesn't mean you can kill someone for it, so if I assume someone is going to kill me or arrest me I can kill them in any scenario?

He didn't make his demands clear on that he didn't want to be followed, he didn't enter a building and own the doors, he didn't use /me and the police officer didn't shoot or try to arrest him, so it's RDM.

He was still following me around even when I was trying to run away. It was his fault for chasing someone that has a weapon out.
  • Ezeh
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • A wild fox
Former ranks;
SSRP Super Administrator
TF2 Super Admin
Teamspeak Staff
Discord Administrator
Deathrun Administrator

Ezeh#4745

[SSRP] Ezehzz's Warn Appeal 4 years 11 months ago #1121145

Ezehzz wrote:
Narexa wrote:
Quatroking wrote:
Narexa wrote:
Quatroking wrote:
Narexa wrote:

He was still following me around even when I was trying to run away. It was his fault for chasing someone that has a weapon out.

Okay, well I just checked the PM and he said "let me trade" and you can see in the 3rd clip he is trying to trade you, so how do you even know he knew you had a weapon out? It looks exactly the same as the gravity gun, you're 100% in the wrong here as you're ASSUMING he was trying to arrest you when he was clearly from the clip trying to trade.
  • narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • ❤️ Buffy ❤️
Yes I'm female

[SSRP] Ezehzz's Warn Appeal 4 years 11 months ago #1121148

Narexa wrote:
Ezehzz wrote:
Narexa wrote:
Quatroking wrote:
Narexa wrote:
Quatroking wrote:
Narexa wrote:

Okay, well I just checked the PM and he said "let me trade" and you can see in the 3rd clip he is trying to trade you, so how do you even know he knew you had a weapon out? It looks exactly the same as the gravity gun, you're 100% in the wrong here as you're ASSUMING he was trying to arrest you when he was clearly trying to trade.

He was a Shop Owner. Changed to FBI when I equipped my Gluon. Why? Yea, to arrest me. I won his 100m, so he wanted to rip my gluon, obviously. He could've used /trade or tab menu, but hey.

His fault.
  • Ezeh
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • A wild fox
Former ranks;
SSRP Super Administrator
TF2 Super Admin
Teamspeak Staff
Discord Administrator
Deathrun Administrator

Ezeh#4745

[SSRP] Ezehzz's Warn Appeal 4 years 11 months ago #1121150

Ezehzz wrote:
Narexa wrote:
Ezehzz wrote:
Narexa wrote:
Quatroking wrote:
Narexa wrote:
Quatroking wrote:
Narexa wrote:

Okay, well I just checked the PM and he said "let me trade" and you can see in the 3rd clip he is trying to trade you, so how do you even know he knew you had a weapon out? It looks exactly the same as the gravity gun, you're 100% in the wrong here as you're ASSUMING he was trying to arrest you when he was clearly trying to trade.

He was a Shop Owner. Changed to FBI when I equipped my Gluon. Why? Yea, to arrest me. I won his 100m, so he wanted to rip my gluon, obviously. He could've used /trade or tab menu, but hey.

His fault.

Can't you see that you're assuming though, I'm going off of the clips, he is trying to trade you that's why he is following you, but you're too paranoid and think he's trying to rip you, how do you possibly think you're correct here?

I'm not saying 100% he isn't trying to rip your gluon, maybe he was but as it stands the warning should stay because you had no reason to believe he was trying to arrest you other than paranoia.
  • narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • ❤️ Buffy ❤️
Yes I'm female

[SSRP] Ezehzz's Warn Appeal 4 years 11 months ago #1121151

:support:
  • TrixX
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Muslamic Vision
  • Thanks received: 284

[SSRP] Ezehzz's Warn Appeal 4 years 11 months ago #1121152

MartinGaming wrote:

He was well within the right to kill him, coinflipping should not overrule an actual rule
  • Micky
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 7912
The following user(s) said Thank You: schnitzel nazi, Ezeh

[SSRP] Ezehzz's Warn Appeal 4 years 11 months ago #1121154

Tbh if i pulled out a gluon by accident and a guy stood right next to me switched to police and started following me around for that extensive amount of time i’d definitely kill them
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
  • Thanks received: 1742
✥ Ex Deathrun Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TTT Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex SSRP Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!