Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Appeal for all the warns i have on the TTT server

Appeal for all the warns i have on the TTT server 4 years 11 months ago #1111385

Name - What is your in-game name?
mangumanesp
STEAM-ID - What is your STEAM-ID?
STEAM_0:0:45240258
Staff Members Name - Who Warned You?
Lil Japhery (STEAM_0:1:30059634) ,Vodka4Gaben (STEAM_0:0:154557688) and Brotherman Željko (STEAM_0:1:65690401)
Warning Reason - What was the reason of the warning(s)?
1.-Lil Japhery (false report)
2.-Vodka4Gaben (continuous false reports (and he's a provoker)
3.-Brotherman Željko (false report)
Server - Which Server did this occur on?
TTT
Story/Situation (What Happened?) -
this three men have ( or at least brotherman and vodka) have false warn me because i report him or report another player and he warn me,i wanna take out the rest of warns i have on the server
Attachments:
  • mangumanesp
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1
The topic has been locked.

Appeal for all the warns i have on the TTT server 4 years 11 months ago #1111388

Handling

Do you have any proof of your reports not being false? I highly doubt 3 separate moderators would all punish you at very different times for the same reason unless you were.
  • CeeZee
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 678
Last Edit: 4 years 11 months ago by CeeZee.

Appeal for all the warns i have on the TTT server 4 years 11 months ago #1111392

Sadly not much
  • mangumanesp
  • Fresh Boarder

Appeal for all the warns i have on the TTT server 4 years 11 months ago #1111393

mangumanesp wrote:
Sadly not much
That clearly won't help you... when you appeal a punishment get proof at least. Also you are appealing 3 warns so it is way harder.
  • ImTooFastForYou
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Be #Kyber4PHSO
  • Thanks received: 627

Ex Deathrun Head Administrator
Ex Prop Hunt Super Administrator
Ex Forum Report Abuse Section Moderator
Ex TeamSpeak Staff
Ex Discord Admin
Ex TTT Administrator
My Steam !

Appeal for all the warns i have on the TTT server 4 years 11 months ago #1111401

I doubt much will be done about this due to the lack of proof.

Do you at least remember what you typed out in the reports you made?

Anything would help at this point.
  • Jim_Jam
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • TTT is my child ❤️
  • Thanks received: 3491
The following user(s) said Thank You: mangumanesp

Appeal for all the warns i have on the TTT server 4 years 11 months ago #1111409

I report vodka4gaben because brotherman zelkjo rdmed me and vodka attend the report and he ignore them,because of that i report him for not attending my report,so this two warns are fake and he abuse of his charge
  • mangumanesp
  • Fresh Boarder
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jim_Jam

Appeal for all the warns i have on the TTT server 4 years 11 months ago #1111424

mangumanesp wrote:
I report vodka4gaben because brotherman zelkjo rdmed me and vodka attend the report and he ignore them,because of that i report him for not attending my report,so this two warns are fake and he abuse of his charge

Assuming you are telling the truth, brotherman should have explained that he cannot punish staff members and that you'd need to go onto the forums and make a report, rather than ignoring the report all together and then warning you for wanting your questions answered. If this is true the warnings should be removed in all honesty.

Again, the issue here is you have no proof meaning if the staff members involved say something different happened we have to assume they are telling the truth which will result in you keeping your warnings.
  • Jim_Jam
  • Former Community Manager
  • TTT is my child ❤️
  • Thanks received: 3491

Appeal for all the warns i have on the TTT server 4 years 11 months ago #1111425

mangumanesp wrote:
Name - What is your in-game name?
mangumanesp
STEAM-ID - What is your STEAM-ID?
STEAM_0:0:45240258
Staff Members Name - Who Warned You?
Lil Japhery (STEAM_0:1:30059634) ,Vodka4Gaben (STEAM_0:0:154557688) and Brotherman Željko (STEAM_0:1:65690401)
Warning Reason - What was the reason of the warning(s)?
1.-Lil Japhery (false report)
2.-Vodka4Gaben (continuous false reports (and he's a provoker)
3.-Brotherman Željko (false report)
Server - Which Server did this occur on?
TTT
Story/Situation (What Happened?) -
this three men have ( or at least brotherman and vodka) have false warn me because i report him or report another player and he warn me,i wanna take out the rest of warns i have on the server

You claimed to be RDM'd by someone. I checked the logs and you did not get RDM'd in fact. You reported that person 4 rounds in a row even after I came to the conclusion that the person wasn't guilty of what you were claiming, afterwards you start provoking me and brotherman by reporting us In-Game that we're corrupt mods and can't do our job properly, and all we do is Mod abuse. You reported me and brotherman 3 times or so (Can't quite remember it was a week ago) I am a very forgiving person and when you false kos'd someone, I punished you and I felt really bad and asked nepgear to remove your warn, which he did. After all these False Reports happened, I just couldn't be asked. I told you to stop making them and the next round you make another set.
That's why you were punished. My warn has no reason to be removed because you were continuously making reports on me Brotherman and a player that you thought RDM'd you, which again he didn't. I have nothing against you, Just stop making false reports for the love of god.
  • Vodka4Gaben
  • Diamond Boarder
  • LeBron "King" James
  • Thanks received: 1516

Ex - TTT Server Owner

Ex - TTT Head Administrator
Ex - TTT Super Administrator
Ex - TeamSpeak/Discord Staff x2
Ex - Forum Staff
Ex - TTT Administrator x3
Ex - Deathrun Administrator
Ex - TTT Moderator x4
Ex - TF2 Moderator
Ex - Deathrun Moderator
Ex - Murder Moderator
Last Edit: 4 years 11 months ago by Vodka4Gaben.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brotherman

Appeal for all the warns i have on the TTT server 4 years 11 months ago #1111428

In any moment I provoke any of the staff,you provoke first and I have proves,vodka,you false warn me and you want me out of this server
  • mangumanesp
  • Fresh Boarder

Appeal for all the warns i have on the TTT server 4 years 11 months ago #1111429

I don't know what are you trying to achieve or what is your problem. Just stop. Thank you :)
  • Brotherman
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Just a simple slav that enjoys video games
  • Thanks received: 8
A lovely TTT Moderator

Appeal for all the warns i have on the TTT server 4 years 11 months ago #1111458

All I remember is you creating reports saying you were falsely warned then keeping it wasting people’s time. Use admin chat don’t keep making reports I gave you a chance and you made two reports that day if I remember correctly one after another!
  • LilJaphery
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 19
EX TTT Administrator

Appeal for all the warns i have on the TTT server 4 years 11 months ago #1111515

Alright, I only joined the TTT server after most of this had already happened as I was asked to join. However, I saw that you had reported either Brotherman or Vodka twice for the same reason (staff abuse) after I joined and that's why Vodka warned you. I told you that staff cant punish other staff. I also did tell you to make a punishment appeal on the forums if you felt they were abusing their powers, but you never did. I'm not sure what happened before I joined for Brotherman to warn you but I believe Vodka's punishment should stay. Nothing against you man, just stating my opinion.
  • Rule
  • Legendary Member
  • Kyber4PHSO
  • Thanks received: 1265
Ex-Staff
Last Edit: 4 years 11 months ago by Rule.

Appeal for all the warns i have on the TTT server 4 years 11 months ago #1111525

It all started with a player that was next to me. He accidently threw an incendiary grenade to an open field (in front of a light house), which he was sorry for. Then I saw magnum running in the fire on and staying in it on purpose, which resulted in his death. Magnum then reported the player which threw the nade. The report was something like "rdm why did you kill me" so I opened a chat with both of them. I explained magnum that he ran in the fire on purpose and get himself killed. He then said that's not true (even tho I saw it). So I took it as a lie in a report and to a staff member, so I called it a false report. He then proceeded to report me for "mod abuse" numerous times. Told him if he think it's a mod abuse he should go to the forums. So I told RuleBreaker to take care of it. The situation then resulted in what Vodka already said.
  • Brotherman
  • Fresh Boarder
A lovely TTT Moderator
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vodka4Gaben, LilJaphery

Appeal for all the warns i have on the TTT server 4 years 11 months ago #1111573

In my opinion the warns are all deserved and shouldn’t be removed! We have admin chat for a reason.
  • LilJaphery
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 19
EX TTT Administrator
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brotherman

Appeal for all the warns i have on the TTT server 4 years 11 months ago #1111585

LilJaphery wrote:
In my opinion the warns are all deserved and shouldn’t be removed! We have admin chat for a reason.
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
  • Vodka4Gaben
  • Diamond Boarder
  • LeBron "King" James
  • Thanks received: 1516

Ex - TTT Server Owner

Ex - TTT Head Administrator
Ex - TTT Super Administrator
Ex - TeamSpeak/Discord Staff x2
Ex - Forum Staff
Ex - TTT Administrator x3
Ex - Deathrun Administrator
Ex - TTT Moderator x4
Ex - TF2 Moderator
Ex - Deathrun Moderator
Ex - Murder Moderator

Appeal for all the warns i have on the TTT server 4 years 11 months ago #1111669

mangumanesp wrote:

Also I have never RDMd you. This brings me to a question, have you ever read the rules? What is KOSable and what not? What is RDM and what not? What is a false report and how punished can you be for that? If not, go ahead. Like I said to you before, this behaviour will once get you banned and I think you remember it well, since after that you reported me for "mod abuse and threating". This is my last reply to this thread.

The world doesn't spin around you Magnum ;)
  • Brotherman
  • Fresh Boarder
A lovely TTT Moderator

Appeal for all the warns i have on the TTT server 4 years 11 months ago #1111808

:support:

This is what I was telling them million times. They do not know rules. To avoid situation i told server owner or head admins to update rules, even House agreed he'll do this. He Has not done any changes on rules in a month. If I am wrong change me.
  • KrecikS
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Earth is flat! Open your eyes
  • Thanks received: 4
Last Edit: 4 years 11 months ago by KrecikS.

Appeal for all the warns i have on the TTT server 4 years 11 months ago #1111816

Ngl, you do make false reports. I handeld your thing with vodka before and I did see you make some while I was helping you.

Video's would be nice
  • Kurze
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Expect me to be straight to the point.
  • Thanks received: 1040
Plus Ultra!

EX
EX TTT Super Administrator x3

EX TTT Head Admin

Appeal for all the warns i have on the TTT server 4 years 11 months ago #1111821

Unless you can provide some proof your reports were not false at the time, it will be denied.

You have 12 hours to provide some evidence.
  • CeeZee
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brotherman, Kurze

Appeal for all the warns i have on the TTT server 4 years 11 months ago #1112123

No proof has been provided, and I'm getting too drunk to care with 1 hour remaining.

This has been....

:denied:
  • CeeZee
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jim_Jam, Brotherman
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds

212 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
9/127