Time - permement
Story - i can't remember
Proof - not needed
Extra Information - literally woke up one morning to a ban lol
  • JakeTheDog_
  • Gold Boarder
  • Silent March till the end
  • Thanks received: 310
Last Edit: 5 years 1 week ago by JakeTheDog_.
The topic has been locked.

[TS] Headie's Ban Appeal 5 years 1 week ago #1108457

Press CTRL + I and give me your uid please
  • Clarky
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9536

[TS] Headie's Ban Appeal 5 years 1 week ago #1108459

Clarky wrote:
fige48tpkV6w6ZSsjhzDEW4Mi8E=

there you go sir!
  • JakeTheDog_
  • Gold Boarder

[TS] Headie's Ban Appeal 5 years 1 week ago #1108460

Skrr Pull Up wrote:
Clarky wrote:

there you go sir!
CeeZee banned you, looking into it
  • Clarky
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny

[TS] Headie's Ban Appeal 5 years 1 week ago #1108461

Clarky wrote:
Skrr Pull Up wrote:
Clarky wrote:

there you go sir!
CeeZee banned you, looking into it
okay ty
  • JakeTheDog_
  • Gold Boarder

[TS] Headie's Ban Appeal 5 years 1 week ago #1108476

Nicely detailed ban reason /s

I'm pretty sure CeeZee told me about this but I can't recall it well enough to give any sort of valid opinion. TBH I don't really know why you were permed.
  • .uzi
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Foos yer doos?
  • Thanks received: 2441
Last Edit: 5 years 1 week ago by .uzi.

[TS] Headie's Ban Appeal 5 years 1 week ago #1108477

I've been informed that the reason why you were banned was because of your attitude by constantly rejoining after multiple kicks and verbal warnings and consistently making fun out of Annie.

If you want to get unbanned then I suggest you edit your appeal with a meaningful apology and that you start to show better attitude in the community in general.
  • Clarky
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny

[TS] Headie's Ban Appeal 5 years 1 week ago #1108483

wClarky wrote:
I've been informed that the reason why you were banned was because of your attitude by constantly rejoining after multiple kicks and verbal warnings and consistently making fun out of Annie.

If you want to get unbanned then I suggest you edit your appeal with a meaningful apology and that you start to show better attitude in the community in general.

What? im pretty sure the real reason was that i asked my friend if they had snapchat and i was banned lol
just got told him by my friend
  • JakeTheDog_
  • Gold Boarder

[TS] Headie's Ban Appeal 5 years 1 week ago #1108485

Skrr Pull Up wrote:
wClarky wrote:

What? im pretty sure the real reason was that i asked my friend if they had snapchat and i was banned lol
I'll see what CeeZee has to say about this then
  • Clarky
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny

[TS] Headie's Ban Appeal 5 years 1 week ago #1108486

Clarky wrote:
Skrr Pull Up wrote:
wClarky wrote:

I'll see what CeeZee has to say about this then
ty
  • JakeTheDog_
  • Gold Boarder

[TS] Headie's Ban Appeal 5 years 6 days ago #1108583

Hi Skrr Pull Up

I don't know why you lied in the report about "literally woke up one morning to a ban lol" as I remember your friend laughing and you laughing with him when I banned you after several warnings. (Your friend said you found it funny and fucking stupid)

Slightly big edit:

I remembering telling you to stop asking about the snapchat etc (as they said they were underage IIRC and you still asked again) you were being disrespectful and hurtful to another user (pretty sure it was Annie, but this ban is so old at this point idk anymore) then you got banned. Then Dovah got banned (your friend) for poking me and asking for her snapchat or harassing again? I can't remember too much but it was something along those lines.

Feel free to try and appeal this ban as it's so old I feel you've had enough time to reflect, but at the same time, if you can't even remember why you were banned, clearly reflecting wasn't a top priority.

I'm leaving it up to Clarky if he wants to unban you, I really don't mind eitherway, just don't be a minge and a cunt again or it will stay perma if I catch you.
  • CeeZee
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 678
Last Edit: 5 years 6 days ago by CeeZee.

[TS] Headie's Ban Appeal 5 years 6 days ago #1108663

CeeZee wrote:
Hi Skrr Pull Up

I don't know why you lied in the report about "literally woke up one morning to a ban lol" as I remember your friend laughing and you laughing with him when I banned you after several warnings. (Your friend said you found it funny and fucking stupid)

Slightly big edit:

I remembering telling you to stop asking about the snapchat etc (as they said they were underage IIRC and you still asked again) you were being disrespectful and hurtful to another user (pretty sure it was Annie, but this ban is so old at this point idk anymore) then you got banned. Then Dovah got banned (your friend) for poking me and asking for her snapchat or harassing again? I can't remember too much but it was something along those lines.

Feel free to try and appeal this ban as it's so old I feel you've had enough time to reflect, but at the same time, if you can't even remember why you were banned, clearly reflecting wasn't a top priority.

I'm leaving it up to Clarky if he wants to unban you, I really don't mind eitherway, just don't be a minge and a cunt again or it will stay perma if I catch you.
how did i laugh after i was banned? MHHHHHHHHHHHM
im pretty sure you guys came into our channel for no reason and didn't leave when told but okay
Im also relatively sure i didn't ask for this person's snapchat, i asked "Do you have snapchat?" to the whole channel

EDIT:

also mention the fact you guys didn't tell me to cut if off but rather shouted down the mic "Pedo" and "nonce" which kinda provoked me to "disrespect Annie" who i don't think was in the channel at the time but i couldn't tell because you and your annoying friends all sound the same..
  • JakeTheDog_
  • Gold Boarder
Last Edit: 5 years 6 days ago by JakeTheDog_.

[TS] Headie's Ban Appeal 5 years 6 days ago #1108813

Skrr Pull Up wrote:
CeeZee wrote:
Hi Skrr Pull Up

Slightly big edit:

how did i laugh after i was banned? MHHHHHHHHHHHM
im pretty sure you guys came into our channel for no reason and didn't leave when told but okay
Im also relatively sure i didn't ask for this person's snapchat, i asked "Do you have snapchat?" to the whole channel

EDIT:

also mention the fact you guys didn't tell me to cut if off but rather shouted down the mic "Pedo" and "nonce" which kinda provoked me to "disrespect Annie" who i don't think was in the channel at the time but i couldn't tell because you and your annoying friends all sound the same..
I could hear your reaction through Dovah's mic. As well as Dovah telling me.

I came into your channel because I was poked by (Annie and a random girl) to come in as they were being harassed. I finally remember now. As well as nobody ever provokes you to "disrespect" someone else, what a stupid thing to say.

I don't use the word nonce, so that wouldn't have been me saying those things.

It was Annie and a random girl who was afraid to talk because of you harassing for their snapchat.

Not that it matters much for a while that you're forum banned lol.
  • CeeZee
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 678
Last Edit: 5 years 6 days ago by CeeZee.

[TS] Headie's Ban Appeal 5 years 6 days ago #1109010

Doesn't learn, appeal when you're not going to break TOU

#Denied
  • Clarky
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
Time to create page: 0.103 seconds

236 PLAYERS ONLINE