Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Banned For "Mass RDM"

Banned For "Mass RDM" 5 years 6 days ago #1104920

Name - "I Need A Hero!"
Admins Name - Sorle
Reason - He stated in voice "Mas Rdm twice, you know what? I'm just gonna ban you" In text, It also stated that I was banned for "MassRDM" "(FAdmin) SORLE (STEAM_0:0:51990442) Banned I Need A Hero! (2 day(s), 1 hour(s)) (2.2 Mass RDM - User airstriked spawn without reason. 2 recents for mass RDM.)"
Server - What server did you get banned from? DarkRP Zarp #1
Time - How long were you banned for? 2 days, 1 hour.
Story - What happened? Well, everyone at spawn was killing each other, from hitmen to admins messing around. Now don't get me wrong, they were just messing around and doing no harm. It was everyone else who was going crazy and firing all sorts. So, I bought an airstrike from a store and I'm new to the new updated Zarp DarpRP and have no clue how to use it or what it did.

I thought it would be like COD where you click and it would display a place where I could place it on the map since I was planning on placing it further, away from anyone. But.. I click and it came up with "ETA Airstrike...". I was saying in chat "/ooc I DID A MISTAKE!!!" and it went off. Tbf, it was my own fault for not asking an admin first on how to use it but at the same time how could I when everyone was messing around?

I know my mistakes on that "massRDM" since it should have been a little obvious, but I'm kinda a simpleton. Now onto my main point of this subject. He stated I RDM'd TWICE. When was this other time? was it at spawn where everyone was killing people and he decided that I was one of them? When did I rdm this? I even asked him b4 he banned me but instead he just says "You know what? I'm just gonna ban you." Like. You don't go into a store, do something wrong and get kicked out in real life without being told WHAT you did wrong in the first place.

There's always a reason for everything, if he had just given me a reason instead of just stating "Mas RDM" then that would be fine cos at least then I could have improved on my mistakes. Last time I played on the ZARP servers was years ago. Back then we didn't have these suits and weapons so I'm honestly trying to understand it all. I admit I break NLR sometimes too but that's solely due to the fact that I didn't know we couldn't respawn in spawn if we died in spawn. I'm not exactly asking for an unban.

What I am asking for is to understand why I got banned. Did he take out his anger on me since he was getting thrown around by admins? Zarp servers have some AMAZING staff, I'm not being sarcastic. You have Clarky which I know isn't technically "staff" in a way but I can see he really does care about the community. He's a nice lad and I appreciate all the help he gives us. You have some others who have helped me in the past to help me understand the game.

You even have some funny role playing cops as admin which I find historical! But in the end, you have people like Sorely where all I wanted to know was "why" I got banned and not just a reply such as "Mass RDM" like.. how is that supposed to help me improve? yes I know I shouldn't kill people but how am I supposed to know how items work? How am I supposed to know what my second "MASS RDM" was? I just wanted help understanding.

It would be nice to be unbanned since I enjoyed playing with new people and making new friend... but if you all think that I should be banned then that's okay. Just... if I can't be unbanned, could you tell me what my second lots of "massRDM" was? You would think that an admin, NOT a Mod but an ADMIN, should be able to clarify what I did wrong in detail. That's my main point.

Oh I also wanted to state that earlier I got warned for placing printers in spawn and let people blow up. Bare in mind I know this is wrong now BUT I asked an admin is thisokay and you know what they said? "Yes" They said YES... it WAS okay. You know what happened? Funny enough, some admin came over and started moaning at me saying what the hell I was doing? Like.. Someone said It was okay and now someone else said it's not okay? A few mixed signals isn't there? I'm told to read the rules but apparently some admins don't know the rules themselves.

Proof - No proof but you can talk to Huperchild who will support me in this declaration. Bsanchxz was with me when I got warned for printing in spawn and when I got taken away to my ban. I believe someone called "princess gjorno" or something, was there selling me the airstrike and saw me got taken away too. She/He might be able to help you, somewhat.
Extra Information - Any extra information would have been placed in the "story" part. But thank you for listening, I mean that. I hope we both walk away with something here... not just me. I hope that you listen to your community a little more. Clarky does a GREAT job at that. Even though he's "community m,manager" he shouldn't be the only one listening to us. He makes us feel warm and welcomed to yours server. I'm sorry for killing people with the airstrike though and I hope you see that I had absolutely no clue with wtf I was doing with it xD I had a plan ofc but not a plan to blow everyone up xD Thank you for this time, it's highly appreciated since I know all of you are busy doing your own things. Thanks again!
  • Burakkuboido
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1
Last Edit: 5 years 6 days ago by Nafe. Reason: Paragraphs, really, REALLY help...
The topic has been locked.

Banned For "Mass RDM" 5 years 6 days ago #1104922

I'll be handling this...
  • Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418

Banned For "Mass RDM" 5 years 6 days ago #1104923

I gave you ample opportunity to speak, and you didn't try to justify yourself in any way.

Writing an essay doesn't really help your case.
  • SorIe
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 4289

ex-dog LT member on many servers

Banned For "Mass RDM" 5 years 6 days ago #1104927

I thought it would be like COD where you click and it would display a place where I could place it on the map since I was planning on placing it further, away from anyone.

• Nafe
  • Thanks received: 11871

Banned For "Mass RDM" 5 years 6 days ago #1104929

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

It literally says when you left click "Launch airstrike at my crosshair"...
  • Orang3
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • I'm orange...
  • Thanks received: 431

Max: "I will never be CM banned feel free to quote this in the future"

Banned For "Mass RDM" 5 years 6 days ago #1104932

Yeah, an extremely valid point. When i took it out, I kinda skipped all that kinda like what you do when you read and have to accept the terms and conditions to something xD. But Like I stated, I'm not asking for a ban. I'm asking for a reason as well as an explanation to my other RDM that I apparently did. So even stating that makes no different, even if I was lying that wasn't the point I was trying to get across. All I would like is to understand where I went wrong, how I could improve and what my other RDM was. Thanks for bringing it up though. ^^
And Sorle, I couldn't even reply to you. You say you gave me enough time but you wasn't close enough to me to even read my message, hence why I was waiting for you to come closer. Surely you should have seen that my player model was trying to type at the very least? "Ample opportunity" less than 30 seconds isn't enough for some people, I'm sorry to say. I know you mean well but next time I would like some time to actually be able to respond. Even if you did, you have no proof that you actually gave me enough time nor do I have proof that you didn't give me enough time. So your statement means little to nothing.
  • Burakkuboido
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Last Edit: 5 years 6 days ago by Burakkuboido. Reason: Wanted to reply to sorle's message too

Banned For "Mass RDM" 5 years 6 days ago #1104936

Imagine mass rdming and then lying about it with the worst possible excuse lmao
  • Micky
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 7912
The following user(s) said Thank You: schnitzel nazi

Banned For "Mass RDM" 5 years 6 days ago #1104937

Same thing happened to me when I first joined, it was on s3 with 40~ people on and I did the responsible thing and did a fake giveaway at spawn I tested it out!
  • Lerpson
  • Nitro Booster
  • black people should totally be allowed to vote
  • Thanks received: 1816
Jay House number 1 as always

Banned For "Mass RDM" 5 years 6 days ago #1104938

Again, the point of me using an airstrike isn't the point I'm trying to get across... The main aspect of this topic that I'm trying to convey here is that I just want to know "is to understand where I went wrong, how I could improve and what my other RDM was."
  • Burakkuboido
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Banned For "Mass RDM" 5 years 6 days ago #1104959

After discussing your Appeal with Sorle i have determined that it would be best if the ban stayed where it is.

You had enough recents for him to ban you for at least 5 days, not to mention the other 2 Recent Punishments you have for MRDM. If i were you i would be thanking Sorle instead of appealing the ban.

#Denied
  • Mr. Richard
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418
The following user(s) said Thank You: Burakkuboido
Time to create page: 0.120 seconds

139 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
6/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun