Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [TTT] Punishment Appeal

[TTT] Punishment Appeal 5 years 3 weeks ago #1101933

Name -The Light Bringer
STEAM-ID -STEAM_0:1:47127132
Staff Members Name -Vodka4Gaben™
Punishment Reason -RDM+LIR
Server -TTT
Story/Situation - I saw Chespin kill someone with a colt in the tower, I was behind him, a flight of stairs below him, I not only saw him, but also had my crossair on him and saw the name. After he killed that guy, he run away instantly up the stairs and jumps down the tower. I try to follow him, but he managed to disappear from my view. So I wait on tower and warn people he might be T, without doing a full KOS since I wanted the kill, but I wanted people to still not trust him. When he said that he might have a T weapon, I tell him that " Ts usually have T weapons". While this happens he is walking below the tower while I watch him from the top. I wait for the moment to have him close, since I have a short range gun that is useless at long range. He comes up the stairs with someone else on the top level of the tower, where I was. He is facing me, giving his back to the edge of the tower, opposite from where the hole from the stairs is. I keep my aim on him waiting for the right moment, as soon as he changes gun (pulled out a knife, but was "legal" since he said he had one) and can't answer the fire back, I gun him down. I get reported by him. I think, fair enough, the situation was weird, I didn't try to shoot him instantly or kos him. I answer in the report that I saw him kill someone in tower. He doesn't forgive me. Vodka then opens a chat. I explain what happened and they both say I am lying, that I didn't see him kill anyone, without explaining to me how would I know what he did without seeing him do it... The I get warned and slayed for RDM and LIR.

I will remake this until it is dealt properly. I will not stand being called a liar by anyone when I am right.

Dr. Richard didn't even read or ask for evidence by anyone, just decided that I am lying.
Last Edit: 5 years 3 weeks ago by The Light Bringer.
The topic has been locked.

[TTT] Punishment Appeal 5 years 3 weeks ago #1101936

Your Appeal was just denied and i see you haven't changed anything not provided evidence to prove Vodka4Gaben wrong.
  • Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418

[TTT] Punishment Appeal 5 years 3 weeks ago #1101937

Handling
  • Henny
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • LLHA
  • Thanks received: 2237
Ex - TTT Server Owner
Ex - TF2 HA, Prophunt SA
Ex - SSRP Administrator

[TTT] Punishment Appeal 5 years 3 weeks ago #1101941

Dr. Richard wrote:
Your Appeal was just denied and i see you haven't changed anything not provided evidence to prove Vodka4Gaben wrong.
they literally said he lied because they think you can't be behind and below someone at the same time.
  • Miia
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ex-TTT Super Admin
  • Thanks received: 810

[TTT] Punishment Appeal 5 years 3 weeks ago #1101942

Dr. Richard wrote:

What I said is all proven, you just have to read what i wrote and see logs.

[TTT] Punishment Appeal 5 years 3 weeks ago #1101943

I want to see Chespin say in a straight face that what I described isn't what happened. The logs back it up too.

[TTT] Punishment Appeal 5 years 3 weeks ago #1101946

Tbh this should get accepted. If you saw chespin kill someone you dont have to kill him instantly for it. There's no proof wether you saw him or not bit that's not really needed otherwise everyone would get warned for rdm when killing a traitor bassicly as you could just say you didn't see. There's no proof countering your claims of seeing him kill someone
  • Mytic
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 388

[TTT] Punishment Appeal 5 years 3 weeks ago #1101950

Mytic wrote:
Tbh this should get accepted. If you saw chespin kill someone you dont have to kill him instantly for it. There's no proof wether you saw him or not bit that's not really needed otherwise everyone would get warned for rdm when killing a traitor bassicly as you could just say you didn't see. There's no proof countering your claims of seeing him kill someone

My proof is my description how what he did. I mean, if I wasn't there watching it happen, how would I know he shot someone run up the stairs and jump from tower.

[TTT] Punishment Appeal 5 years 3 weeks ago #1101952

Also, I get killed like an idiot many times because I want to be really sure the person I kill is a T, so I hold back and wait and get gunned down. And the rare times I mess up, I clearly say so in the report, I say that I messed up and I say I'm sorry too. So don't bunch me in with the other people that don't own up to their mistakes. A warn or a slay don't really matter to me, what matters is why I got the warn. If I messed up, I own it. But if, like in this case, it's not fair, you can bet your ass I will tell you off for it. Yes, my language might be crude at times, but not used without a reason behind it.

[TTT] Punishment Appeal 5 years 3 weeks ago #1102043

From where I recall being when I killed the guy (3rd floor of tower), you could see me from 3 places.
1) Above me, on the floor above; you said you were below me.
2) The ladder from the second floor, which was in front of me from my perspective, and if you can see that floor from the ladder, everyone on the floor can see you.
3) Outside, below and behind me, looking through the window. You said you wer in the tower.
From my perspective, being in the tower, being below and behind me, and seeing the kill aren't possible.
  • Chespin
  • Legendary Member
  • stay outta tha fiyah
  • Thanks received: 1336
Ex-TTT Super Administrator
Ex-Prop Hunt Super Administrator x2
Ex-Team Fortress 2 Super Administrator
Ex-TTT Administrator x3
Ex-Community Council Member
Ex-Server Applications Forum Mod

[TTT] Punishment Appeal 5 years 3 weeks ago #1102044

The story is good, but you need evidence to back up what you're saying.

Why not KOS him if you saw him kill someone and run away? Why wait?

Video + pictures would of been nice.
  • Kurze
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Expect me to be straight to the point.
  • Thanks received: 1040
Plus Ultra!

EX
EX TTT Super Administrator x3

EX TTT Head Admin

[TTT] Punishment Appeal 5 years 3 weeks ago #1102047

Kurzex wrote:

tbh i do the same wanna get the kill and be greedy so don't call a kos
  • Mytic
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 388

[TTT] Punishment Appeal 5 years 3 weeks ago #1102049

Mytic wrote:
Kurzex wrote:

Agreed, but evidence needs to be here to back up his story
  • Kurze
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
Plus Ultra!

EX

EX TTT Head Admin
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vodka4Gaben

[TTT] Punishment Appeal 5 years 3 weeks ago #1102050

MLGChespin wrote:
From where I recall being when I killed the guy (3rd floor of tower), you could see me from 3 places.
2) The ladder from the second floor, which was in front of me from my perspective, and if you can see that floor from the ladder, everyone on the floor can see you.
3) Outside, below and behind me, looking through the window. You said you wer in the tower.
From my perspective, being in the tower, being below and behind me, and seeing the kill aren't possible.

Why are you trying so hard to get a guy punished. He said he saw you kill someone in the tower, which you did and he said you killed them with a Colt, which you did. You can't prove he did not see you unless you were spectating his point of view.
  • Miia
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ex-TTT Super Admin

[TTT] Punishment Appeal 5 years 3 weeks ago #1102051

Kurzex wrote:
Mytic wrote:
Kurzex wrote:

What evidence is needed? The staff member says he killed a guy in the tower with a colt, the same story as the guy making the appeal. If you need evidence to prove he saw it happen then how did the staff member get evidence when he gave the punishment that the guy didn't see him.
  • Miia
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ex-TTT Super Admin
Last Edit: 5 years 3 weeks ago by Miia.

[TTT] Punishment Appeal 5 years 3 weeks ago #1102052

Miia wrote:
Kurzex wrote:
Mytic wrote:
Kurzex wrote:

What evidence is needed? The staff member says he killed a guy in the tower with a colt, the same story as the guy making the appeal. If you need evidence to prove he saw it happen then how did the staff member get evidence when he gave the punishment that the guy didn't see him.

I read the original post, not the amount of shit storm of replies. Excuse me sir
  • Kurze
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
Plus Ultra!

EX

EX TTT Head Admin

[TTT] Punishment Appeal 5 years 2 weeks ago #1102076

Miia wrote:
MLGChespin wrote:

Why are you trying so hard to get a guy punished. He said he saw you kill someone in the tower, which you did and he said you killed them with a Colt, which you did. You can't prove he did not see you unless you were spectating his point of view.
Perhaps there was a possibility of ghosting, maybe that's why he wants to get the guy punished. But in that situation he still should not get punished for RDM, the staff member should gather evidence for the case of ghosting.
This should be accepted doe :^)
  • Gin
  • Senior Boarder
  • d:-D
  • Thanks received: 556

[TTT] Punishment Appeal 5 years 2 weeks ago #1102241

Hello The Light Bringer, after speaking to both parties involved in this situation, I have decided to remove the punishment. Me and Vodka4Gaben™ discussed the warning, and we determined that it is entirely possible that you witnessed Chespin kill that individual, and withheld the KOS for your own personal gain. However, if possible, try to stick to a consistent story with full details to avoid LIR warnings.

Your attitude in admin chat was unacceptable, and you should be grateful that you weren't punished for that as well. Please refrain from speaking to staff in such a derogatory manner, regardless if you feel you are correct or not.

Thanks for making this appeal, this has been,
#Accepted
  • Henny
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • LLHA
  • Thanks received: 2237
Ex - TTT Server Owner
Ex - TF2 HA, Prophunt SA
Ex - SSRP Administrator
Last Edit: 5 years 2 weeks ago by Henny.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jim_Jam, ImTooFastForYou, Miia, Mr. Richard, Vodka4Gaben
Time to create page: 0.135 seconds

135 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
7/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
0/32