Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [TTT] Punishment Appeal

[TTT] Punishment Appeal 4 years 11 months ago #1101900

Name -The Light Bringer
STEAM-ID -STEAM_0:1:47127132
Staff Members Name -Vodka4Gaben™
Punishment Reason -RDM+LIR
Server -TTT
Story/Situation - I saw Chespin kill someone with a colt in the tower, I was behind him, a flight of stairs below him, I not only saw him, but also had my crossair on him and saw the name. After he killed that guy, he run away instantly up the stairs and jumps down the tower. I try to follow him, but he managed to disappear from my view. So I wait on tower and warn people he might be T, without doing a full KOS since I wanted the kill, but I wanted people to still not trust him. When he said that he might have a T weapon, I tell him that " Ts usually have T weapons". While this happens he is walking below the tower while I watch him from the top. I wait for the moment to have him close, since I have a short range gun that is useless at long range. He comes up the stairs with someone else on the top level of the tower, where I was. He is facing me, giving his back to the edge of the tower, opposite from where the hole from the stairs is. I keep my aim on him waiting for the right moment, as soon as he changes gun (pulled out a knife, but was "legal" since he said he had one) and can't answer the fire back, I gun him down. I get reported by him. I think, fair enough, the situation was weird, I didn't try to shoot him instantly or kos him. I answer in the report that I saw him kill someone in tower. He doesn't forgive me. Vodka then opens a chat. I explain what happened and they both say I am lying, that I didn't see him kill anyone, without explaining to me how would I know what he did without seeing him do it... The I get warned and slayed for RDM and LIR.
The topic has been locked.

[TTT] Punishment Appeal 4 years 11 months ago #1101901

Handling...
  • Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5407

[TTT] Punishment Appeal 4 years 11 months ago #1101903

Not only that, you claimed to have seen it from 2 angles (behind and below), waited to get in range despite both of us being clear LoS on top of tower for a good 20 seconds, and to top it all off called us c*nts in admin chat afterwards.
  • Chespin
  • Legendary Member
  • stay outta tha fiyah
  • Thanks received: 1336
Ex-TTT Super Administrator
Ex-Prop Hunt Super Administrator x2
Ex-Team Fortress 2 Super Administrator
Ex-TTT Administrator x3
Ex-Community Council Member
Ex-Server Applications Forum Mod
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vodka4Gaben

[TTT] Punishment Appeal 4 years 11 months ago #1101908

MLGChespin wrote:
and to top it all off called us c*nts in admin chat afterwards.
Attachments:
  • Chespin
  • Legendary Member
  • stay outta tha fiyah
  • Thanks received: 1336
Ex-TTT Super Administrator
Ex-Prop Hunt Super Administrator x2
Ex-Team Fortress 2 Super Administrator
Ex-TTT Administrator x3
Ex-Community Council Member
Ex-Server Applications Forum Mod

[TTT] Punishment Appeal 4 years 11 months ago #1101909

The Light Bringer wrote:
Name -The Light Bringer
Server -TTT
Story/Situation - I saw Chespin kill someone with a colt in the tower, I was behind him, a flight of stairs below him, I not only saw him, but also had my crossair on him and saw the name. After he killed that guy, he run away instantly up the stairs and jumps down the tower. I try to follow him, but he managed to disappear from my view. So I wait on tower and warn people he might be T, without doing a full KOS since I wanted the kill, but I wanted people to still not trust him. When he said that he might have a T weapon, I tell him that " Ts usually have T weapons". While this happens he is walking below the tower while I watch him from the top. I wait for the moment to have him close, since I have a short range gun that is useless at long range. He comes up the stairs with someone else on the top level of the tower, where I was. He is facing me, giving his back to the edge of the tower, opposite from where the hole from the stairs is. I keep my aim on him waiting for the right moment, as soon as he changes gun (pulled out a knife, but was "legal" since he said he had one) and can't answer the fire back, I gun him down. I get reported by him. I think, fair enough, the situation was weird, I didn't try to shoot him instantly or kos him. I answer in the report that I saw him kill someone in tower. He doesn't forgive me. Vodka then opens a chat. I explain what happened and they both say I am lying, that I didn't see him kill anyone, without explaining to me how would I know what he did without seeing him do it... The I get warned and slayed for RDM and LIR.

You Sold 3 stories to me and Chespin. First you said how you were under him, then you claimed to be behind him, After that you proceed to say that he headshotted a guy and thats why You killed him. That was ANOTHER Lie. Chespin did not even headshot him
[01:56] Chespin [traitor] has damaged barpus [innocent] for 40 HP with weapon_ttt_coltpython
[01:56] Chespin [traitor] has damaged barpus [innocent] for 40 HP with weapon_ttt_coltpython
[01:57] Chespin [traitor] has damaged barpus [innocent] for 40 HP with weapon_ttt_coltpython
[01:57] Chespin [traitor] killed barpus [innocent] with weapon_ttt_coltpython

You proceed to say how we are cunts in Admin chat, which is Staff Disrespect, and also I didn't mention that you lied that you called a kos on him 2 minutes before he was killed?

You said

[Colossal] The Light Bringer: I am sure Chespin is 99% T. Which is not a KOS. You have to say Chespin is a Traitor! or KOS Chespin, after that you said nothing afterwards but killed him randomly 1-2 minutes later.

I told you if you try to lie at least be a little convincing about it. Changing the POV of the story 2-3 Times doesn't help your case but make you seem a bigger of a liar.
  • Vodka4Gaben
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • LeBron "King" James
  • Thanks received: 1516

Ex - TTT Server Owner

Ex - TTT Head Administrator
Ex - TTT Super Administrator
Ex - TeamSpeak/Discord Staff x2
Ex - Forum Staff
Ex - TTT Administrator x3
Ex - Deathrun Administrator
Ex - TTT Moderator x4
Ex - TF2 Moderator
Ex - Deathrun Moderator
Ex - Murder Moderator

[TTT] Punishment Appeal 4 years 11 months ago #1101911

Behind and below are the same pov, behind you and a flight of stairs under. It's a 3d game, you know?
Last Edit: 4 years 11 months ago by The Light Bringer.

[TTT] Punishment Appeal 4 years 11 months ago #1101912

MLGChespin wrote:
Not only that, you claimed to have seen it from 2 angles (behind and below), waited to get in range despite both of us being clear LoS on top of tower for a good 20 seconds, and to top it all off called us c*nts in admin chat afterwards.

I don't know how that proves he didn't see you, last time I checked you can be behind and below someone at the same time. Who cares if he was in range he doesn't have to shoot you immediately and if he got warned knowing full well he saw you calling you cunts is perfectly reasonable.
  • Miia
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ex-TTT Super Admin
  • Thanks received: 810

[TTT] Punishment Appeal 4 years 11 months ago #1101914

From my pov he shot him in the head, looking from below looked like that, it's not the point though, what matters is, I saw him, and when did I kos him in chat? never

[TTT] Punishment Appeal 4 years 11 months ago #1101915

The Light Bringer wrote:
From my pov he shot him in the head, looking from below looked like that, it's not the point though, what matters is, I saw him, and when did I kos him in chat? never
why does that even matter are admins so salty about being killed they warn you cus a body shot looks like a headshot.
  • Miia
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ex-TTT Super Admin

[TTT] Punishment Appeal 4 years 11 months ago #1101916

Clinging to a technicality that doesn't matter at all, grasping at straws. From below, a chest shot looks like an headsht due to parallax. Does it matter? I still saw him kill him.

[TTT] Punishment Appeal 4 years 11 months ago #1101917

Vodka4Gaben wrote:
The Light Bringer wrote:
Name -The Light Bringer
Server -TTT

You Sold 3 stories to me and Chespin. First you said how you were under him, then you claimed to be behind him, After that you proceed to say that he headshotted a guy and thats why You killed him. That was ANOTHER Lie. Chespin did not even headshot him
[01:57] Chespin [traitor] has damaged barpus [innocent] for 40 HP with weapon_ttt_coltpython

You proceed to say how we are cunts in Admin chat, which is Staff Disrespect, and also I didn't mention that you lied that you called a kos on him 2 minutes before he was killed?

You said

[Colossal] The Light Bringer: I am sure Chespin is 99% T. Which is not a KOS. You have to say Chespin is a Traitor! or KOS Chespin, after that you said nothing afterwards but killed him randomly 1-2 minutes later.

I told you if you try to lie at least be a little convincing about it. Changing the POV of the story 2-3 Times doesn't help your case but make you seem a bigger of a liar.

I'd like to know in which version of the rules it says if you see a traitor kill someone you have to kill them Immediately or its RDM.
  • Miia
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ex-TTT Super Admin

[TTT] Punishment Appeal 4 years 11 months ago #1101921

Vodka4Gaben wrote:
The Light Bringer wrote:
Name -The Light Bringer
Server -TTT

You said

It's a 3d world, you can be behind and below at the same as I clearly explained how. From my POV looked like an headshot. Does it matter, it's still a kill. You are grasping at straws.

[TTT] Punishment Appeal 4 years 11 months ago #1101924

From what i can see by reading over, No punishment should of been given due to the fact Chespin did kill someone with the colt and there is no proof wether Light saw it or not so it's a sticky one tbh. Idk thought i could of read it wrong, Dm me on discord if you wanna discuss
  • Mytic
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 388

[TTT] Punishment Appeal 4 years 11 months ago #1101925

Miia wrote:
Vodka4Gaben wrote:
The Light Bringer wrote:
Name -The Light Bringer
Server -TTT

You said

I'd like to know in which version of the rules it says if you see a traitor kill someone you have to kill them Immediately or its RDM.
Thats not what I meant, he doesn't have to kill him immediately, the point i was trying to make is that he lied so many times in the report, from changing his POVs to how Chespin killed him(barpus). He proceeds to Disrespect us which is a warnable offense by itself.
  • Vodka4Gaben
  • Diamond Boarder
  • LeBron "King" James

Ex - TTT Server Owner

Ex - Forum Staff
Ex - TTT Moderator x4
Ex - TF2 Moderator
Ex - Deathrun Moderator
Ex - Murder Moderator
Last Edit: 4 years 11 months ago by Vodka4Gaben.

[TTT] Punishment Appeal 4 years 11 months ago #1101926

MLGChespin wrote:
Exactly what happened
  • Vodka4Gaben
  • Diamond Boarder
  • LeBron "King" James

Ex - TTT Server Owner

Ex - Forum Staff
Ex - TTT Moderator x4
Ex - TF2 Moderator
Ex - Deathrun Moderator
Ex - Murder Moderator

[TTT] Punishment Appeal 4 years 11 months ago #1101929

Lied so many times? Changing POV, you are STILL grasping at straws are you? I said one thing and one thing only, kept repeating it and you are pulling out shit that doesn't matter. Does it matter where I saw him shoot him? Gmod models aren't perfect by themselves already, skins change where things are in relationship to the hit boxes ( an head might not be an head in the hit box) also there is the problem of the parallax while looking from below and you grasp at that? You are desperate to be right and embarass yourself with this.

[TTT] Punishment Appeal 4 years 11 months ago #1101930

Vodka4Gaben wrote:
Miia wrote:
Vodka4Gaben wrote:
The Light Bringer wrote:
Name -The Light Bringer
Server -TTT

You said

Thats not what I meant, he doesn't have to kill him immediately, the point i was trying to make is that he lied so many times in the report, from changing his POVs to how Chespin killed him(barpus). He proceeds to Disrespect us which is a warnable offense by itself.

Maybe he called you cunts because you accused him of lying when you can be both below and behind someone and thinking the guy got headshot when it was actually a body shot(not that its even relevant). I don't think it would take that much common sense to see the difference between someone straight up lying and someone who is mistaken. If admins warned me when I watched them kill someone then accused me of lying because I throught the guy got headshotted(not that it matters) I'd probably call you cunts as well.
  • Miia
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ex-TTT Super Admin

[TTT] Punishment Appeal 4 years 11 months ago #1101931

Not sure what's worse, you lying, or your awful attitude.

#Denied
  • Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5407
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jim_Jam
Time to create page: 0.149 seconds

212 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
16/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun