Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP] Ban Appeal - CM838

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - CM838 5 years 2 weeks ago #1100274

Name - What is your in-game name? CM838
STEAM-ID - What is your STEAM-ID? STEAM_0:0:237742425
Admins Name - Who banned you/who might it be? Clarky
Reason - What is/might be the reason that you got banned? non-stop harassment of new players
Server - What server did you get banned from? All DarkRP
Time - How long were you banned for? 4 weeks
Story - What happened? I followed a guy who I knew had illegal weapons and refused to stop for previous weapon checks, he shut himself in a house and screamed he'd report me if I didn't go away. He didn't use /me or anything to actually make me go, even tho I had told him that to use /me beforehand. I went to arrest him in the house, he made an f1 that I assume stated "CM838 harassment" and clarky zoomed in, froze me and banned me without waiting for a single word of explanation from either party. It was not in any form harassment as I was simply doing my damn job as cop to try and arrest him. Clarky claims its "non-stop" when I haven't been reported for harassment or warned for harassment in days/weeks.
Proof - Any proof on a video/screenshot that clearly show what happened? cant screenshot any chat logs cos im banned.
Extra Information - Any thing you think may be relevant to your ban.
  • conor.martin838
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex TTT Staff
  • Thanks received: 46
fastdl.friendlyplayers.com/siggen/darkrpbase/76561198435750578.png
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - CM838 5 years 2 weeks ago #1100275

Handling...
  • Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - CM838 5 years 2 weeks ago #1100279

Every single time I spectate you after getting numerous reports of you harassing new players, you are trapping them in areas and constantly following them with a Stun Stick. It's not fair at all on how you treat those people and you have been told off numerous times for doing this.
  • Clarky
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9543
The following user(s) said Thank You: BlueCider

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - CM838 5 years 2 weeks ago #1100287

Clarky wrote:
Every single time I spectate you after getting numerous reports of you harassing new players, you are trapping them in areas and constantly following them with a Stun Stick. It's not fair at all on how you treat those people and you have been told off numerous times for doing this.
Im sorry, please remind me of the "numerous reports" of harassment that you claim to get of me. I haven't been reported for harassment in days, yes I stunstick people but I actually stop when asked properly and not just being screamed at down a microphone. Also, when the hell have i trapped people?? If you're trying to refer to the player who reported me, you saw at most 2 seconds of the scenario before picking me up and banning me. SO if you had actually bothered to handle the report properly with a sit with both players, you would've got the whole picture, and not acted prematurely on limited context and the word of an angry 9 year old.

edit: sorry if im coming across as angry and brash, im not in the best of moods. I know you're just doing your job and tryin to keep the server clean and fun, but context and explanations are key components to take into account before considering a ban. Sorry for all the trouble I've caused.
  • conor.martin838
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex TTT Staff
Last Edit: 5 years 2 weeks ago by conor.martin838.
The following user(s) said Thank You: TrixX

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - CM838 5 years 2 weeks ago #1100290

conor.martin838 wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Im sorry, please remind me of the "numerous reports" of harassment that you claim to get of me. I haven't been reported for harassment in days, yes I stunstick people but I actually stop when asked properly and not just being screamed at down a microphone. Also, when the hell have i trapped people?? If you're trying to refer to the player who reported me, you saw at most 2 seconds of the scenario before picking me up and banning me. SO if you had actually bothered to handle the report properly with a sit with both players, you would've got the whole picture, and not acted prematurely on limited context and the word of an angry 9 year old.
You constantly do this, as soon as I see you get reported or most of the time when you get spectated by Staff, they talk about you doing the same old shit over and over it's crazy how they haven't even decided to permanently ban you for this because you have been doing this for a long time now and it's becoming a joke at this point and causing players to leave the server. You are a total nuisance and this ban will hopefully stop you from being an ass to others. So maybe next time, actually be nice and play fairly to everyone.
  • Clarky
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9543

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - CM838 5 years 2 weeks ago #1100293

Clarky wrote:
conor.martin838 wrote:
Clarky wrote:
You constantly do this, as soon as I see you get reported or most of the time when you get spectated by Staff, they talk about you doing the same old shit over and over it's crazy how they haven't even decided to permanently ban you for this because you have been doing this for a long time now and it's becoming a joke at this point and causing players to leave the server. You are a total nuisance and this ban will hopefully stop you from being an ass to others. So maybe next time, actually be nice and play fairly to everyone.
A lot of things i'd like to comment on in this, but Will likely not help the end results of the appeal. Whatever Richard decides, whethers its to unban, reduce, or leave it, or lengthen it, ill accept it without (much) complaint.
I have exams in 2 months and frankly this game would've kept me from revising as much as I should. So whatever happens, It'll benefit me and the community.
  • conor.martin838
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex TTT Staff

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - CM838 5 years 2 weeks ago #1100294

After discussing your Appeal with Clarky, we have decided to deny it.

You keep coming ban after ban, breaking rules every time claiming you have changed. And now you started harassing Users instead of playing properly. You are lucky you aren't permanently banned after all You've done. Consider this denied!

#Denied
  • Mr. Richard
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418
The following user(s) said Thank You: conor.martin838
Time to create page: 0.094 seconds

141 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun