Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP] Poopie Warn Appeal

[SSRP] Poopie Warn Appeal 5 years 1 month ago #1090000

Name - What is your in-game name? Reformed Poopie!
STEAM-ID - What is your STEAM-ID? STEAM_0:1:150560918
Staff Members Name - Who warned you? Jack Bushross
Punishment Reason - What was the reason of the warning(s)? rdm/nlr
Server - Which server did this occur on? s1
Story/Situation - What happened? He killed me in elec district/spawn tunnel and walks into spawn and I was cop and he was gangster in jugg trying to kill people I epicly glue gun him and he proceeds to take off and freeze me even though this is a legitimate rip after freezing me he says I have nlr I explain to him that I do not and that my nlr is in elec tunnel and for some reason he feels the need to unfreeze me and return me to where I was hiding which is ironically where Clarky is hiding and he immediately kills me making me lose my gluon then a few mins later im thinking the situatuion is done now that he has unfrozen me and he proceeds to tell me that if in the video I am in spawn district I will be banned. He then says I was in spawn district and "reviewed" it with the other staff team which was literally him and clarky and they think I deserve a warn I ask him for the video and he says that theirs no reason to???? I have the video and you can clearly see me in elec tunnel so therefore I was not in spawn district so I was not breaking nlr when I was in spawn district and killed him.
Extra Information - Anything you would find relevant to your warning(s)?
In no way am I trying to start drama with this appeal this is before I was reformed I just feel that this is a unfair warn and do not want it on my rap sheet.
  • Xander
  • User is blocked
  • Thanks received: 97
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Poopie Warn Appeal 5 years 1 month ago #1090001

Handling
  • Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 11872
The following user(s) said Thank You: randomfella_

[SSRP] Poopie Warn Appeal 5 years 1 month ago #1090022

:plussp:
  • 0yc37xrk6m
  • Adept Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1995

[SSRP] Poopie Warn Appeal 5 years 1 month ago #1090045

:support:
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Something original and funny
  • Thanks received: 2621

Legendary Member

[SSRP] Poopie Warn Appeal 5 years 1 month ago #1090047

• Henny
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • LLHA
  • Thanks received: 2237
Ex - TTT Server Owner
Ex - TF2 HA, Prophunt SA
Ex - SSRP Administrator

[SSRP] Poopie Warn Appeal 5 years 1 month ago #1090054

Poopie wrote:
He then says I was in spawn district and "reviewed" it with the other staff team which was literally him and clarky and they think I deserve a warn I ask him for the video and he says that theirs no reason to????

Jack and Clarky weren't the only staff online at the time this happened. I was present myself and I was one of the staff who helped review his plays.tv video. If my memory serves me right, this happened some time ago, it looked as though you never set foot in the tunnel (albeit, you were very close to it) from Jack's perspective and that was the deciding factor
  • .uzi
  • Foos yer doos?
  • Thanks received: 2440
Last Edit: 5 years 1 month ago by .uzi.

[SSRP] Poopie Warn Appeal 5 years 1 month ago #1090060

dude if you think that was job abuse then you're head is a fuckin job abuse.

• Gimp
  • Senior Boarder
  • Back Again.
  • Thanks received: 53

No is not an Option!

Former Supreme Gang Owner
Former Syndicate Gang Owner
Former Frag Angels Officer
Former Pink Lemonade Co-Owner

[SSRP] Poopie Warn Appeal 5 years 1 month ago #1090062

.uzi wrote:
Poopie wrote:
He then says I was in spawn district and "reviewed" it with the other staff team which was literally him and clarky and they think I deserve a warn I ask him for the video and he says that theirs no reason to????

Jack and Clarky weren't the only staff online at the time this happened. I was present myself and I was one of the staff who helped review his plays.tv video. If my memory serves me right, this happened some time ago, it looked as though you never set foot in the tunnel (albeit, you were very close to it) from Jack's perspective and that was the deciding factor

Apart from Jack, Clarky and uzi, i was one of the LT members who also reviewed the video evidence. If i recall correctly, from Jack's video, you were in Spawn and died at the entrance of the tunnel.
  • Mr. Richard
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418

[SSRP] Poopie Warn Appeal 5 years 1 month ago #1090106

You can clearly see in my video my death was registered in the tunnel therefore I had 0 nlr in spawn
  • Xander
  • User is blocked

[SSRP] Poopie Warn Appeal 5 years 1 month ago #1090107

Poopie wrote:
You can clearly see in my video my death was registered in the tunnel therefore I had 0 nlr in spawn
The NLR timer doesn't even work properly 100% of the time.

It says you died in electric, but you weren't in electric were you? If you die in the tunnel, and in the off chance it actually registers your location properly, it will say "Spawn/Electric Tunnel".

Because of the NLR timer's uncertainties, common sense should be applied at all times. For example, if you die in Suburbs but the NLR timer doesn't appear on your screen, you still should follow the new life rule - it not appearing on your screen doesn't give you the right to re-enter the district (unless of course you are attempting to raid a nuke).
  • .uzi
  • Foos yer doos?
  • Thanks received: 2440
Last Edit: 5 years 1 month ago by .uzi.

[SSRP] Poopie Warn Appeal 5 years 1 month ago #1090108

.uzi wrote:
Poopie wrote:
The NLR timer doesn't even work properly 100% of the time.

It says you died in electric, but you weren't in electric were you? If you die in the tunnel, and in the off chance it actually registers your location properly, it will say "Spawn/Electric Tunnel".

Because of the NLR timer's uncertainties, common sense should be applied at all times. For example, if you die in Suburbs but the NLR timer doesn't appear on your screen, you still should follow the new life rule - it not appearing on your screen doesn't give you the right to re-enter the district (unless of course you are attempting to raid a nuke).
It looked to me as the nlr was in the tunnel and i would like to see jacks point of view so we can see it from that way later on I will be uploading where he unfroze me and tped to rip my gluon
  • Xander
  • User is blocked

[SSRP] Poopie Warn Appeal 5 years 1 month ago #1090109

This is where you died the first time before you came back to attempt to gluon me. I asked 3 members of the LT at the time and all had the same opinion as me. You was breaking nlr if you like it or not. As for the tp part that has nothing to do with me. You agree'ed we leave the sit as it is untill the proof and opinions was gathered. I can't help clarky was chasing after you and camped where you when you got tp'ed back.
I will be speaking to nafe about this warn appeal later on when he gets online, or when I get home from work.
  • jack bushross
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 4930
SSRP- Super Administrator
The following user(s) said Thank You: schnitzel nazi, Micky

[SSRP] Poopie Warn Appeal 5 years 1 month ago #1090219

After looking into this and comparing your video to Bushross' version I would say it's pretty clear to say you died in spawn regardless of what your NLR timer stated, I won't be choosing to accept the appeal because of this. I can see why you think that the punishment is invalid but at the end of the day it's not always a good idea to trust the sometimes buggy NLR timers.

Have a good day.

#Denied
  • Nafe
  • Thanks received: 11872
The following user(s) said Thank You: randomfella_
Time to create page: 0.128 seconds

204 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
10/127