[SSRP] carl's Official Warning Appeal 5 years 2 months ago #1084034

Name - carl

STEAM-ID - STEAM_0:0:86009900

Staff Members Name - Leadteam

Punishment Reason - Minimum F1 count & F1 Farming

Server - SSRP

Story/Situation -
- Minimum F1 Count:
So the first reason is that I didnt get the minimum F1 count, even tho I had 21 F1's.
I'm 100% that I had 21 F1's as I checked it right before I went AFK to get food.
30 Mins later I went to the Meeting.

- F1 Farming:
I was on TS with some of my Gang Members and I was frustrated that no one made F1's so I sarcastically said "Guys, make some easy F1s" and laughed about it and muted my sound right after.
Around 5 Minutes later, Trixter made a F1 saying "I cant sprint anymore" or something like that and I handled it.
He said he cant sprint anymore even tho hes pressing his Shift button, so I gave him the bind so he could re-bind it.
Richard was Spectating me and told me to remove the F1.
It wasnt my intention to farm F1s at all.

Extra Information - I guess the only thing I can say is, I'm sorry for "farming f1s". But I cant do nothing about the Minimum amount as I litteraly had it.
  • JAEGERMEISTER
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Wrecking Ball
  • Thanks received: 1060
Last Edit: 5 years 2 months ago by JAEGERMEISTER.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] carl's Official Warning Appeal 5 years 2 months ago #1084036

JMT Rankin wrote:
no

:minussp:

such an irrelevant twat

ot

:plussp:

lt are trying to find small ways to give officials now
  • Gody
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1058
The following user(s) said Thank You: Denis, JAEGERMEISTER, spicydoggo

[SSRP] carl's Official Warning Appeal 5 years 2 months ago #1084039

I dont remember you saying to make f1 maby beceause my sound was muted..
Anyway my binds were fucked so i used console to unbind all my binds and somehow i couldnt sprint and when i asked on ts your sound was muted..
I made an f1 calling for you as i play with you allot..
When you tped and gave me the bind richard aproached being a dickhead saying to remove the f1.

Instead of running around the whole time being a dickhead he could of handled it in different way.
#richard4demote
  • TrixX
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Muslamic Vision
  • Thanks received: 284

[SSRP] carl's Official Warning Appeal 5 years 2 months ago #1084041

My disapointment is immesurable and my day is ruined.
  • Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 11872
The following user(s) said Thank You: Denis, Red_, randomfella_

[SSRP] carl's Official Warning Appeal 5 years 2 months ago #1084057

Nafe wrote:
My disapointment is immesurable and my day is ruined.
yeah yeah go get some drugs & alchool

[SSRP] carl's Official Warning Appeal 5 years 2 months ago #1084063

:support:
  • Red_
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Shoreline Mafia
  • Thanks received: 676

[SSRP] carl's Official Warning Appeal 5 years 2 months ago #1084065

:plussp: Sounds like its bs
  • 0yc37xrk6m
  • Adept Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1995

[SSRP] carl's Official Warning Appeal 5 years 2 months ago #1084097

To be fair, this is actually a gmod issue where your sprint key does not work, sometimes happens when you can't open console also. Sometimes your autoexec file doesn't even load, and sometimes you cannot crouch. It is a glitch and it happens to me occasionally.
Happens to others too:

• Micky
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 7912
The following user(s) said Thank You: schnitzel nazi

[SSRP] carl's Official Warning Appeal 5 years 2 months ago #1084098

Good luck Carl!
  • Mr. Richard
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5419

[SSRP] carl's Official Warning Appeal 5 years 2 months ago #1084100

If it was only this one f1 request then it should be accepted in my opinion.
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Something original and funny
  • Thanks received: 2621

Legendary Member

[SSRP] carl's Official Warning Appeal 5 years 2 months ago #1084108

Trixter wrote:
Anyway my binds were fucked so i used console to unbind all my binds and somehow i couldnt sprint and when i asked on ts your sound was muted..
When you tped and gave me the bind richard aproached being a dickhead saying to remove the f1.

Instead of running around the whole time being a dickhead he could of handled it in different way.
#richard4demote

I handled the situation properly, and the F1 should have indeed been removed.

First of all, you were both on TeamSpeak in the Brocolli gang channel, UNMUTED, so don't lie. Also, isn't it weird that you make an F1 saying: "Carl I need you" and it instantly gets sniped, in a matter of a millisecond?! Also, why Carl out of all people, why the person you were coincidentally talking to on TeamSpeak. "Ummmmm, how do I sprint?" I mean, come on, really?

Not to mention the fact that that specific F1 caught 3 LT's eye. Myself and two more people who started spectating Carl. I was beside you and I saw no "bind being given". All of us checked TeamSpeak and still have a recording of the incident. So try and not lie so you don't get yourself in trouble as well...
  • Mr. Richard
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5419

[SSRP] carl's Official Warning Appeal 5 years 2 months ago #1084109

MONKEY WTF
  • PhiLips_
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 76

[SSRP] carl's Official Warning Appeal 5 years 2 months ago #1084146

Dr. Richard wrote:
Trixter wrote:

#richard4demote

First of all, you were both on TeamSpeak in the Brocolli gang channel, UNMUTED, so don't lie. Also, isn't it weird that you make an F1 saying: "Carl I need you" and it instantly gets sniped, in a matter of a millisecond?! Also, why Carl out of all people, why the person you were coincidentally talking to on TeamSpeak. "Ummmmm, how do I sprint?" I mean, come on, really?

Not to mention the fact that that specific F1 caught 3 LT's eye. Myself and two more people who started spectating Carl. I was beside you and I saw no "bind being given". All of us checked TeamSpeak and still have a recording of the incident. So try and not lie so you don't get yourself in trouble as well...

To be honest, i do think you need to consider that almost every staff member is doing this to get their f1 count. I have seen some staff members ask me to make ones to get their f1 count since everyone is just afking as a cop. Why giving out an official warning instead of giving a heads up? I thought the staff team was a team and not just persons trying to demote eachother by spectating.

• rroobbiinn10xx
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Zwarte piet is not racist
  • Thanks received: 1738
The following user(s) said Thank You: TrixX

[SSRP] carl's Official Warning Appeal 5 years 2 months ago #1084155

Ich bin entäuscht... sehr entäuscht
  • Jalu
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 345

[SSRP] carl's Official Warning Appeal 5 years 2 months ago #1084235

Dr. Richard wrote:

I won't take sides here since there's no proof provided or anything like that, however, this looks odd to me, First off, you're saying 3 Lead Team Members watched it, yet none of those Lead Team Members actually approached him and had a CONVERSATION with him about said Issue? - and If you did have a Conversation, why would you feel the need to bring him up? Especially when he if I read that correctly, discarded the f1 as spam and left it after you told him to? This just seems like a full blown waste of time and energy from the LT's side and looks like an unnecessary punishment in general. About the Minimum f1 count I can't judge that and I won't say anything about that in particular.
  • Latram
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • ⚜️Lukes dads gone⚜️
  • Thanks received: 584
The following user(s) said Thank You: JAEGERMEISTER, TrixX

[SSRP] carl's Official Warning Appeal 5 years 2 months ago #1084260

Latram wrote:
Dr. Richard wrote:

I won't take sides here since there's no proof provided or anything like that, however, this looks odd to me, First off, you're saying 3 Lead Team Members watched it, yet none of those Lead Team Members actually approached him and had a CONVERSATION with him about said Issue? - and If you did have a Conversation, why would you feel the need to bring him up? Especially when he if I read that correctly, discarded the f1 as spam and left it after you told him to? This just seems like a full blown waste of time and energy from the LT's side and looks like an unnecessary punishment in general. About the Minimum f1 count I can't judge that and I won't say anything about that in particular.

:clap:
Latram!!
:clap:
  • Taylor_
  • Legendary Member
  • (:
  • Thanks received: 866
✯ Legendary Member ✯

✯ Ex Deathrun Head Administrator ✯
✯ Ex Bhop Head Administrator ✯
✯ Ex Surf Head Administrator ✯
✯ Ex SSRP Super Administrator ✯
✯ Ex Prophunt Administrator ✯
✯ Ex Discord Administrator ✯
✯ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✯
✯ Ex Server Apps Section Mod ✯
✯ Ex SSRP Section Mod ✯

✯Steam✯

[SSRP] carl's Official Warning Appeal 5 years 2 months ago #1084343

Latram wrote:
Dr. Richard wrote:

Cavalry is here!!
So, since you're accusing a staff team do you have enough evidence (if you do please upload), especially on the unmute part, since EVIDENCE is the base of ZARP's punishment system. 2nd, you're trying to twist it saying that he asked a question on how to sprint when he asked a question on why he couldn't sprint, also you say you checked ingame for no binds in chat but you're avoiding the fact that we're playing on a Steam supported game, 3rd you're saying like sniping an F1 is bad but aren't you guys trying to incite the staff team to take F1s faster? Also technically since a staff member should help everyone that makes an F1 friend or not, I don't see anything wrong here, since it's a measure the utility and efficiency of a staff member.
Anyway the F1's requirements are bullshit like I said many times, you're trying to force someone on a volunteer job, we're not in a real life job situation so might as well just remove it, it doesn't benefit anyone.

Stop with the bold when you're trying to seek attention on your posts, we're not blind.
  • pigskin
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • uwu
  • Thanks received: 1440
falling for the pink pill :OMEGALUL:
Last Edit: 5 years 2 months ago by pigskin.

[SSRP] carl's Official Warning Appeal 5 years 2 months ago #1084346

Just to add, acting like you're superior to people as a LT is just going to make you hated, literally 101 of controlling the masses
  • pigskin
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • uwu
  • Thanks received: 1440
falling for the pink pill :OMEGALUL:

[SSRP] carl's Official Warning Appeal 5 years 2 months ago #1084360

Dr. Richard wrote:
Trixter wrote:

#richard4demote

Yes really i couldnt sprint like i explained i unbinded my binds so it fucked up my controls.
The reason why i called carl is beceause i think hes doing good job unlike you running around being complete dickhead.
You cant judge anything based of me being in his gang or in the channel, also you were not spectating anyone you just happened to be there when carl tped to me.
If your "recording" is correct than youll see that carl gave me a bind when i explained him my issue also this can be checked with logs.
Expect more f1's from in the future me calling either carl or other staff who are helpfull unlike you.
  • TrixX
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Muslamic Vision
  • Thanks received: 284

[SSRP] carl's Official Warning Appeal 5 years 2 months ago #1084375

This is in the wrong section!!
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Something original and funny