Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP] Ban Appeal - illegalimmigrant

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - illegalimmigrant 5 years 2 months ago #1083766

Name - I dont know probably icarly
STEAM-ID - STEAM_0:1:179345279
Admins Name - gody
Reason - "Toxic and disgusting attitude | Constant trolling and arguing with players in OOC | Mass RB
Server - ssrp again
Time - 4 weeks 2 days 10 hours, a rather odd amount of time
Story - A couple days ago, I was banned by Clarky for spamming names. I waited the 2 day ban then continued as normal. I didn't change my name back and Clarky banned me for a week, fortunately I was able to appeal it as it was simply a misunderstanding! However, I was quickly told that if I were to troll again, I'd face a miserable sentence, a 1 month ban!

Shortly thereafter, I made a tiny mistake and killed a cop after he violently pulled out a gun! Fearing for my life, I decided it was best to kill him to protect both me and the general populous, a decision I would soon regret! I was quickly interrogated by Gody, who was conviently standing right next to this while it occured, and he came to the conclusion that it was corruption on my part due to me being a cop! This would be the only punishment I recieved up until that dreaded ban!

I don't see how I was trolling at all, though he may mean by arguing due to it being in the same part of the ban message. I don't remember any time after the unban that I had any arguements in ooc, though It'd be entirely understandable if I did do so. If someone's about to come at me you expect me to back down and let him win? Not realistic! While I shouldn't get myself in these situations, I'm not about to just white flag right then and there!

He had also made the bold claims of alleged mass rule break, though that is simply not true! Like, the closest thing anyone could construe as mass rulebreaking is my exploiting, and I did minimal of that! In fact, I only did it on two separate occasions with the only active people being friends! The more serious time being out of nightclub in the nightclub status. However, this was for about 30 seconds affecting only friends! The only other time I exploited was when I found something that misplaced you in your car like 30 feet, also being for like a minute not affecting anyone really!

Proof - no
Extra Information - The stuff said was exaggerated to such an extent to where its almost entirely make believe. So, take it as it is, and do as you will.

no doctor richard
  • illegalimmigrant
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • dont worry im hilarious
  • Thanks received: 526
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - illegalimmigrant 5 years 2 months ago #1083768

You were told to wait your ban out. You didn't learn from your previous unban. Maybe this month will give you time to think about what you did. because you know exactly what you did and knew what was going to happen
  • Gody
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1058

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - illegalimmigrant 5 years 2 months ago #1083769

handling
  • jack bushross
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 4930
SSRP- Super Administrator
The following user(s) said Thank You: schnitzel nazi, Micky

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - illegalimmigrant 5 years 2 months ago #1083770

Good luck man!
  • Mr. Richard
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418

ban appeal 5 years 2 months ago #1083773

Hello illegalimmigrant514, After seeing that this appeal is a complete copy past from your last one
zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/appeals/1...-illegalimmigrant514
There isnt much more I can say. You have multiple bans in a really short period of time and you do not learn your lesson. You constantly come back breaking countless rules and wonder why you keep getting banned and punished. I was also in TeamSpeak when this ban was handed out and a CM member told gody to make this ban the length it is. After speaking to Gody we have decided to deny this appeal and you can wait your time. Hopefully by when your attitude and behavior will improve.
I would also suggest you not to make another appeal until your attitude and behavior has changed.
:denied:
  • jack bushross
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 4930
SSRP- Super Administrator
The following user(s) said Thank You: schnitzel nazi, Micky
Time to create page: 0.086 seconds

270 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
13/127