Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP] Mytic's Ban Appeal

[SSRP] Mytic's Ban Appeal 5 years 1 month ago #1082528

Name - What is your in-game name?
Mytic
STEAM-ID - What is your STEAM-ID?
STEAM_0:0:103525757
Admins Name - Who banned you/who might it be?
Ezehzz
Reason - What is/might be the reason that you got banned?

Server - What server did you get banned from?
Semi Serious Role Play
Time - How long were you banned for?
Permanently
Story - What happened?
Back in October when i was active on SSRP there were alot of rumours and speculations that there wasn't gonna be a Halloween Update that year, Since i had alot of money i found it very boring due to no new items and no new money sinks. This resulted in me coinflipping all of my items and money and loosing them. Then i scammed 1b in booster packs (20 booster packs) from Capone. After this i coinflipped that 1b and once again lost, Then i felt the need to go and spinbot in the spawn on server 1 for 10 minutes and did so. After i got taken into a sit i was very mingy and kept on running around, rdming in the sit, After i got banned i had acsess to a friends alt account and decided to hop on just to troll, I ended up coinflipping up to 500m somehow idk how but yeah, I then coinflipped 500m v 500m with JMT. I lost so i bought a tonne of wheel tokens and opened the cases and gave the items away instead of giving JMT the 500m.
About a month and a half ago now i was ban evading, Not to cause harm or trouble but to check out the new update and the map, I understand that this was not okay due to me ban evading and i'm not saying that, After i got caught i then lied to Clarky saying "It wasn't me" and shit like that, and i'm sorry for all this.
Since my initial ban i have changed drastically and i've been trying to show that throughout the community, I recently got staff on TTT despite all of the negative factors i set for myself after 3 years in the community being a known minge,
As for the items:
I would be able to pay Capone 1b (Which is what he gave me for the boosters which i didn't give) back or buy boosters with that 1b and send them to him.
And for JMT I will happily pay 500m.
You might ask how i could do this. If you give me a week or two i could easily get 1.5b from a few ways such as afk mining all day everyday on my main and 2 alts. and other ways such as selling.
I'm sorry for all the trouble i have caused during my time in zarp and i hope i can gain forgiveness and show that i am able to gain trust.
thank you for reading my appeal

Proof - Any proof on a video/screenshot that clearly show what happened?
N/A
Extra Information - Any thing you think may be relevant to your ban.
N/A
  • Mytic
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 388
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Mytic's Ban Appeal 5 years 1 month ago #1082530

Handling...
  • Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5407

[SSRP] Mytic's Ban Appeal 5 years 1 month ago #1082537

As stated in your last appeal you won’t be unbanned unless the items you scammed are gave to the user (20) boosters to Capone
500m to jmt
1b wouldn’t cover the boosters and giving your a week to pay back jmt wouldn’t be fair, it means you will be coin flipping and possible being allowed to scam again.
  • jack bushross
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 6391
SSRP- Super Administrator
The following user(s) said Thank You: schnitzel nazi, Micky, PepsiMax

[SSRP] Mytic's Ban Appeal 5 years 1 month ago #1082539

jack bushrsos wrote:
As stated in your last appeal you won’t be unbanned unless the items you scammed are gave to the user (20) boosters to Capone
500m to jmt
1b wouldn’t cover the boosters and giving your a week to pay back jmt wouldn’t be fair, it means you will be coin flipping and possible being allowed to scam again.
How am i supposed to get them items if i'm not able to gain said items?
And tbh it should be 1b to capone, Thats what he gave me for "boosters" but i scammed the 1b from him,
As i said i'll happily get the money and buy boosters from someone. Also how wouldn't a week to pay jmt be fair?
If i really wanted to come on to scam and just get banned upon getting caught don't you think i'd just go on an alt?
  • Mytic
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 388

[SSRP] Mytic's Ban Appeal 5 years 1 month ago #1082541

STEAM_0:0:103525757 punished by Nafe (STEAM_0:0:80532056). Updated Ban on 23/11/2018 - 20:01:17 for permanent with reason Hacking | Ban evasion | Owes STEAM_0:1:186664723 20 boosterpacks. - Also owes STEAM_0:1:189474617 500 million

You owe the following items to the following people:
  • 20 Booster Packs - Capone [STEAM_0:1:186664723]
  • 500,000,000$ - JMT Rankin [STEAM_0:1:189474617]

We don't feel you are trusted enough for us to unban you considering you have Ban Evaded not long ago. If you wish to get unbanned you will have to give Capone his 20 Booster Packs and somehow figure out how to give JMT his 500,000,000$ or you can make a compromise with himself. I will be locking the thread for now. When you are ready to pay, feel free to contact me via Steam or you may contact any other higher up as well.

Capone's Steam

JMT Rankin's Steam
  • Mr. Richard
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5407
Time to create page: 0.125 seconds

173 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
11/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun