Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP] Mytic's Ban Appeal

[SSRP] Mytic's Ban Appeal 5 years 2 months ago #1078541

Name - What is your in-game name?
Mytic
STEAM-ID - What is your STEAM-ID?
STEAMID: STEAM_0:0:103525757
Admins Name - Who banned you/who might it be?
Ezehzz
Reason - What is/might be the reason that you got banned?

Server - What server did you get banned from?
Semi Serious Role Play
Time - How long were you banned for?
Permanent
Story - What happened?
I got banned around the start of October for "Scamming and hacking" Bassicly i got really bored of SSRP due to the lack of updates there was and the doubt of a update that month i decided to coinflip all my items away, I did this and eventually lost all of my items and money which then led me to scam 20 booster packs from capone i belive it was. After i did this i coinflipped all the money i gained from that and lost it all. Then i decided to spinbot across server 1 for about 10 minutes before being caught, When i got caught i was extremely mingey in the sit, Mass killing in the sit etc. After i got banned i decided to join on another alt and i belive i continued cheating and got banned. After this about 2 weeks later when the Halloween update was realeased i decided to go on another alt to check out the map etc. Upon doing this i also coinflipped with the little amount of money i had and ended up working my way up to 500m it was, I then coinflipped 500m with JMT and lost, I then bought a bunch black friday wheel tokens (Pretty sure it was) and got a bunch of cases which i opened . i got nothing really of value except for an evo suit which i gaveaway and since i didn't pay the money up to JMT and got banned.
As for the items i scammed i don't really know what i can do as it was 20 boosters and 500m, If i got unbanned i would be able to grind up to around 1.5b which i belive is the price of 20 boosters (1b) and the 500m for JMT. and buy 20 boosters with ingame cash, this would probabbly take me a week or two though but i would be able to do it.

To be completely honest, i'm extremely sorry with what i've done throughout my time at zarp, Ever since i joined all i did was rulebreak, I don't really know why to be completely honest with you. I know it sounds stupid but it's the truth, I've been trying to prove i'm able to change by playing TTT and being active and friendly on the fourms. I understand the amount of chances i've had i should be community banned indefinitey. And i am grateful to not be CM banned.
I am extremely sorry for everything i've done and i'm looking for a final chance on SSRP. I know i've had too many chances but please, I want to show i am able to change and prove to everyone that i can abide by the rules and be friendly and helpful
Thank you for reading my appeal.
  • Mytic
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 388
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Mytic's Ban Appeal 5 years 2 months ago #1078542

Handling
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Thanks received: 4302
Discord: thexnator

Former Community Owner: 2020-2022

[SSRP] Mytic's Ban Appeal 5 years 2 months ago #1078543

If you cannot currently refund what is owed, you will not be unbanned.
If you want to be unbanned, you're going to have to find someone who is willing to be kind enough to give you the items needed to refund or have the items yourself (booster packs in this case) already.
That is the policy, so I am going to deny this appeal. Once you are ready and able to pay back the items, make another appeal and someone will be with you to make sure the required items are refunded.

#Denied
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Thanks received: 4302
Discord: thexnator

Former Community Owner: 2020-2022

[SSRP] Mytic's Ban Appeal 5 years 2 months ago #1078582

You should next time mention your ban evasion, I caught you the other week
  • Clarky
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 46745
The following user(s) said Thank You: TILTED TURTLE, DanielEscobar, 123123123123
Time to create page: 0.115 seconds

199 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
12/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
0/32