Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP] Willy Wankstains Ban Appeal

[SSRP] Willy Wankstains Ban Appeal 5 years 3 months ago #1077382

Name - What is your in-game name? On Duty Officer Wank
STEAM-ID - What is your STEAM-ID? STEAM_0:0:52342461
Admins Name - Who banned you/who might it be? Nafe
Reason - What is/might be the reason that you got banned? the reason given to me is "Corruption as cop, raiding without a warrant, helping criminals raid"
Server - What server did you get banned from? one of the DarkRP servers, I think Server 3 but don't quote me
Time - How long were you banned for? 1 week, 3 days, 1 hour
Story - What happened? well to start off, I did absolutely none of what I was banned for, I switched from police to thief for every raid I did, and was arresting people who were wanted, I never was corrupt, and never helped out criminals (i.e breaking into cars or doors for other thieves, etc) but here is the full story start to finish:
I was walking around spawn and arresting all that were wanted or showed an illegal gun, Nafe is around with some special gun and I think a NATO suit, shooting people over and over, its literally all I hear and see, soon enough he blasts me out of nowhere, I didn't call rdm because he is a Head Admin and I thought he was just having a little chaos goof time, but he tried to kill me 3 times total before I started to try to arrest/shoot him myself, I succeeded in arresting once, but then stopped messing with him, and instead saw 2 people prop climbing to the roof of spawn, which Nafe clearly saw and did nothing for, so at this point I assume Nafe is just goofing around, letting other people explore, and not punishing people that aren't harming others, so I eventually made it up, and made a little patio and chairs, and asked Nafe to have a beer with him up here, he came up and insta killed me, which was justified as there were KOS signs all over it, but weirded me out considering he was breaking all of these rules and goofing off himself? he or someone else then put up walls to block anyone trying to get up, and I stop for a bit, but my other friend started shooting these walls, and after about 7 shots my friend did, I assumed that it was yet again, okay to do it because Nafe was having a chaos battle himself, so I joined in, immediately he comes out of nowhere, and instantly tells me i'm being banned, while my friend was asking why and telling him i'm not a griefer and shouldn't be banned, I was then booted off the server with the reasons listed above. My friend later told me Nafe was telling him he saw something in me that he once was ig? "I used to do that kind of stuff, I knew what he was doing" (i'm paraphrasing but that was the gist of what he said and explained he'd been spectating me for a while, and had warned me 7 times (which he never did, I wasn't warned once for any of this) and linked my friend a picture of a rap sheet of warnings and the ban on my account, but there wasn't any warnings given to me about any of this, all just past ones and the ban. I never did anything he banned me for, and even in the first place I think it would've been more appropriate to be warned or talked too before an insta grab and ban, (I wasn't warned or grabbed and placed in a sit at any time)
Proof - Any proof on a video/screenshot that clearly show what happened? no proof other than screenshots I took of myself on the patio chair with cases of beer around me on the roof of spawn
Edit: sorry, not sure if this is anything, but heres the link to the rap sheet Nafe gave my friend
images.oneilindustries.biz//u/01.36.34-18.01.19.png
Extra Information - I'm hoping Nafe can go easy on me and tell his side of the story, I'm confused on why he was goofing about and killing everything including me with his suits and weapons, but then insta banned me for destroying about a wall and a half placed above spawn with no prior warning or sit. I can promise you my aim on this server is not to grief or ruin the days of others, I am genuinely just trying to have a good time, and to be fair to all I meet.

im new to making topics and this site in general, so please tell me if I need to fix anything in this topic
Thank you, and I hope you consider unbanning me and giving me another shot at this.
Last Edit: 5 years 3 months ago by WillyWankstain.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Willy Wankstains Ban Appeal 5 years 3 months ago #1077383

WE ARE RIOTING FOR YOU COMRADE, DON'T WORRY WANK
  • Nerdyganii
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 26

[SSRP] Willy Wankstains Ban Appeal 5 years 3 months ago #1077384

annddd i got banned for two weeks
  • Nerdyganii
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP] Willy Wankstains Ban Appeal 5 years 3 months ago #1077392

Yeah apparently I had 10 recent warns, I don’t even have 10 warns in general lmao
  • Nerdyganii
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP] Willy Wankstains Ban Appeal 5 years 3 months ago #1077393

Whoever is handling wait until tomorrow and I'll upload my video of him raiding in an EDF, breaking all 3 rules in his ban reason, not mention you had 7 recent punishments.
  • Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 8582

[SSRP] Willy Wankstains Ban Appeal 5 years 3 months ago #1077394

I'm rather disappointed in the fact this appeal is all generally one big lie. I took the time to read that fully twice to try to understand what you meant but fail to. You claim I was breaking rules but the only places I was "actively" killing anyone was in the bank and the burger king , which was owned by a player at the time.

You are also very clearly trying to claim I prop climbed to the top of nexus which I have no reason to do for multiple reasons:
1. I had a hyper TP point
2. I could use a handcannon to rocket jump up
3. I can use a gluon and juggsuit to boost up

You however definitely prop climbed up and did try to do it again with your friend about 15 minutes after but, I chose not to punish you over this as you decided to give up because you couldn't get to the top I guess?

The reason I blocked access to the roof wasn't actually to prevent access to the roof it was to prevent people from shooting explosives to the top of nexus where our base was.

As I said earlier however, tomorrow I will upload evidence regarding the situation making you look like a bit of a plonker when you realise you were caught lying.
  • Nafe

[SSRP] Willy Wankstains Ban Appeal 5 years 3 months ago #1077405

I'll handle this. Nafe just PM me on Steam whenever.
  • .uzi
  • Foos yer doos?
  • Thanks received: 2441

[SSRP] Willy Wankstains Ban Appeal 5 years 3 months ago #1077408

Probably not the best idea to lie in an appeal!
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Something original and funny
  • Thanks received: 2621

Legendary Member

[SSRP] Willy Wankstains Ban Appeal 5 years 3 months ago #1077465

Already sent .Uzi the proof but i'll post it here just so you can realise why lying won't get you anywhere.

EDIT: I especially like the "when did i raid without a warrant" part
  • Nafe
Last Edit: 5 years 3 months ago by Nafe.

[SSRP] Willy Wankstains Ban Appeal 5 years 3 months ago #1077468

Nafe just proved his point by providing evidence, if i were uzi, i would extend the ban as you lied...
  • Mr. Richard
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418

[SSRP] Willy Wankstains Ban Appeal 5 years 3 months ago #1077479

Nafe wrote:
Already sent .Uzi the proof but i'll post it here just so you can realise why lying won't get you anywhere.

EDIT: I especially like the "when did i raid without a warrant" part
Yikers
  • Markus
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1637
Former:
SSRP Superadmin
Community Council Creator (May it rest in piece)
Prophunt Moderator
BHOP Moderator

[SSRP] Willy Wankstains Ban Appeal 5 years 3 months ago #1077481

#Denied

Hi Willy

Due to the evidence provided, I simply cannot accept this appeal. Furthermore, you have not helped your case by lying about what happened; Nafe's evidence clearly depicts what actually happened.

I will be extending your ban for lying. Once you are ready to tell the truth and apologise for your actions, we can potentially consider reducing your ban duration.
  • .uzi
  • Foos yer doos?
  • Thanks received: 2441
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mr. Richard
Time to create page: 0.122 seconds

265 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
12/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun