TOPIC: [SSRP] Prince Z Leroy's Ban Appeal

[SSRP] Prince Z Leroy's Ban Appeal 5 years 2 months ago #1073345

Name - What is your in-game name? Prince Z Leroy #SharkeMaLove
STEAM-ID - What is your STEAM-ID? STEAM_0:0:134663174
Admins Name - Who banned you/who might it be? Markus Chellwigg
Reason - What is/might be the reason that you got banned? 1x RDM
Server - What server did you get banned from? SSRP
Time - How long were you banned for? 1 Week
Story - What happened? Well, I witnessed Nafe kill a Cop, which I claimed was my friend as a joke, but then Nafe continued to walk into the back of bank, which by then I was raiding bank, so I proceeded to kill him due' to the fact that I was raiding bank, after that I was instantly frozen, TPed To, and banned for a week.
Proof - Any proof on a video/screenshot that clearly show what happened? Nope.
Extra Information - Any thing you think may be relevant to your ban. No disrespect towards Nafe, but I really think he should think before he takes actions, as he knows he was in the back of bank, therefore I had every right to kill him.
  • Prince Z Leroy
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 8
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Prince Z Leroy's Ban Appeal 5 years 2 months ago #1073349

1 week bruh
  • Jawson
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • ZARP
  • Thanks received: 1926
The following user(s) said Thank You: supermultiman

[SSRP] Prince Z Leroy's Ban Appeal 5 years 2 months ago #1073350

Lets get this straight, you were not banned for "1x rdm" you were banned for RDM, Lying in a sit and all your recents. Not to mention the Awful attitude you were displaying earlier.
You lied that the guy was your friend it was not a "joke"
And nafe was not in the back of the bank (past the KOS zone)
Please stop lying.
  • Markus
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1637
Former:
SSRP Superadmin
Community Council Creator (May it rest in piece)
Prophunt Moderator
BHOP Moderator

Last Edit: 5 years 2 months ago by Markus.

[SSRP] Prince Z Leroy's Ban Appeal 5 years 2 months ago #1073351

This appeal is one big old lie though isn't it?

You killed me because I killed a cop outside the bank with a visor, you chased me not knowing I was undercover and killed me, the claiming the cop was your friend. I then go to ask the player and he said he hadn't heard nor is friends with a "prince z leroy", leading to your ban for recents, lying in a sit and RDM.

Don't try lying in your appeals or you'll get your ban extended.

Don't forget, I never went into any of the banks KOS areas once, I immediately ran upstairs, which is where you chased me to.
  • Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 11863
Last Edit: 5 years 2 months ago by Nafe.

[SSRP] Prince Z Leroy's Ban Appeal 5 years 2 months ago #1073356

Nafe, claiming I'm lying, and saying you weren't in the back of the bank, so you're being a huge hypocrite? No disrespect towards you, but that's pathetic, you literally were back in the bank, and if you continue to claim you weren't that's sad.
  • Prince Z Leroy
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Last Edit: 5 years 2 months ago by Prince Z Leroy.

[SSRP] Prince Z Leroy's Ban Appeal 5 years 2 months ago #1073357

Real ban reason, just to clear up the lies.

• Nafe
The following user(s) said Thank You: randomfella_

[SSRP] Prince Z Leroy's Ban Appeal 5 years 2 months ago #1073358

Shae wrote:
B A N N E D
But fr u need to stop lying....

Nothing against you, you're a really cool guy, but you were never there. So don't take people's word for it please.
  • Prince Z Leroy
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP] Prince Z Leroy's Ban Appeal 5 years 2 months ago #1073359

Prince Z Leroy wrote:
Nafe, claiming I'm lying, and saying you weren't in the back of the bank, so you're being a huge hypocrite? No disrespect towards you, but that's pathetic, you literally were back in the bank, and if you continue to claim you weren't that's sad.
Lets get this straight:

This is not a KOS area.
  • Markus
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Former:
SSRP Superadmin
Prophunt Moderator
BHOP Moderator

The following user(s) said Thank You: Spicy

[SSRP] Prince Z Leroy's Ban Appeal 5 years 2 months ago #1073360

Prince Z Leroy wrote:

I definitely didn't go into any of the banks KOS zones, infact this gif shows the exact path I took, baring in mind you started shooting me before i even got into the bank.

• Nafe

[SSRP] Prince Z Leroy's Ban Appeal 5 years 2 months ago #1073361

Nafe wrote:

A picture of my recent, but yet the punishment of the ban you just gave me wasn't even valid due' to the fact that it wasn't even RDM, by the way I recommend you remove the "bypassing mute" warn as all I did was send you a message through the tab menu, wouldn't really call that bypassing... OmegaLUL
  • Prince Z Leroy
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP] Prince Z Leroy's Ban Appeal 5 years 2 months ago #1073362

Prince Z Leroy wrote:
Nafe wrote:

A picture of my recent, but yet the punishment of the ban you just gave me wasn't even valid due' to the fact that it wasn't even RDM, by the way I recommend you remove the "bypassing mute" warn as all I did was send you a message through the tab menu, wouldn't really call that bypassing... OmegaLUL
That is literally bypassing the mute.
its a completely valid warn.
  • Markus
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Former:
SSRP Superadmin
Prophunt Moderator
BHOP Moderator

[SSRP] Prince Z Leroy's Ban Appeal 5 years 2 months ago #1073364

Nafe wrote:
Prince Z Leroy wrote:

I definitely didn't go into any of the banks KOS zones, infact this gif shows the exact path I took, baring in mind you started shooting me before i even got into the bank.

So wait you show a gif on the path you took, but yet you don't even have evidence that you took that path, seems legit haha, not to be mean but please don't throw that bullshit towards me, I literally witnessed you in the KOS Zone, I know for a fact my vision isn't messed up
  • Prince Z Leroy
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP] Prince Z Leroy's Ban Appeal 5 years 2 months ago #1073366

Prince Z Leroy wrote:
Nafe wrote:
Prince Z Leroy wrote:

So wait you show a gif on the path you took, but yet you don't even have evidence that you took that path, seems legit haha, not to be mean but please don't throw that bullshit towards me, I literally witnessed you in the KOS Zone, I know for a fact my vision isn't messed up
The question is, do YOU have proof of it to back up your claim? No? thought not.
  • Markus
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Former:
SSRP Superadmin
Prophunt Moderator
BHOP Moderator

[SSRP] Prince Z Leroy's Ban Appeal 5 years 2 months ago #1073367

:minussp: Lied straight in his appeal and denied having recents until someone provided a screenshot, and then chooses another reason to call false, yet more evidence is being provided that you are just being an idiot
you are pretty annoying as displayed in this appeal
  • Spicy
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1071
♿JAYHOUSE BEST GANG♿
Ex-SSRP Super Administrator
Ex-Prophunt Administrator
Ex-Murder Moderator
Ex-Bhop Moderator
Ex-TTT Moderator
Ex-Teamspeak Staff
Ex-Wiki Contributor
Kapi,Clarky,Blockedass,Corgi,Getzco,,Dady SORLE! ! ! !!!! ! ! ! NAREXA !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nafe

[SSRP] Prince Z Leroy's Ban Appeal 5 years 2 months ago #1073368

Prince Z Leroy wrote:
Nafe wrote:
Prince Z Leroy wrote:

Cool, proves you're lying then. Provide proof of me clearly entering this KOS zone, even though you and I both know you started shooting at me while I was outside of the bank. If you're going to pull the vision is messed up card, I would seriously consider getting your eyes checked yourself.
  • Nafe

[SSRP] Prince Z Leroy's Ban Appeal 5 years 2 months ago #1073370

Literally neither side has evidence, there's two different stories in this situation, you showed a path that you apparently "took" without any evidence to back it up, and noone witnessed a thing to support the story, so for one you can't claim I'm lying, and for two I can't claim you're lying, since there's two different stories, there's no side to take, so therefore the ban is false, And this is disregarding the fact that I literally saw you in the KOS Zone but you're claiming you're not. It is bullshit to just take the staff's word for it, as bullshit as it is to take the member's side for it, so what's the solution? It was a false ban in my claim as you were literally in the KOS Zone, but yet you're claiming you're "not".
  • Prince Z Leroy
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Last Edit: 5 years 2 months ago by Prince Z Leroy.

[SSRP] Prince Z Leroy's Ban Appeal 5 years 2 months ago #1073371

Prince Z Leroy wrote:
Literally neither side has evidence, there's two different stories in this situation, you showed a path that you apparently "took" without any evidence to back it up, and noone witnessed a thing to support the story, so for one you can't claim I'm lying, and for two I can't claim you're lying, since there's two different stories, there's no side to take, so therefore the ban is false, And this is disregarding the fact that I literally saw you in the KOS Zone but you're claiming you're not.

You're going to look really silly in a minute. Markus watched it happen, why else would he suddenly grab you? Can you imagine if I accidentally put my proof on this appeal?
  • Nafe

[SSRP] Prince Z Leroy's Ban Appeal 5 years 2 months ago #1073372

Spicy wrote:
:minussp: Lied straight in his appeal and denied having recents until someone provided a screenshot, and then chooses another reason to call false, yet more evidence is being provided that you are just being an idiot
you are pretty annoying as displayed in this appeal

I literally didn't even bring up any recents in my appeal, if you can take the time to read, and actually understand the situation before leaving a respond and just taking someone's word for it, please do that
  • Prince Z Leroy
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP] Prince Z Leroy's Ban Appeal 5 years 2 months ago #1073374

Prince Z Leroy wrote:
Literally neither side has evidence, there's two different stories in this situation, you showed a path that you apparently "took" without any evidence to back it up, and noone witnessed a thing to support the story, so for one you can't claim I'm lying, and for two I can't claim you're lying, since there's two different stories, there's no side to take, so therefore the ban is false, And this is disregarding the fact that I literally saw you in the KOS Zone but you're claiming you're not. It is bullshit to just take the staff's word for it, as bullshit as it is to take the member's side for it, so what's the solution? It was a false ban in my claim as you were literally in the KOS Zone, but yet you're claiming you're "not".

But you claimed he was lying? His word against yours you wont win, just stop
  • illegalimmigrant
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • dont worry im hilarious
  • Thanks received: 525

[SSRP] Prince Z Leroy's Ban Appeal 5 years 2 months ago #1073375

Nafe wrote:
Prince Z Leroy wrote:
Literally neither side has evidence, there's two different stories in this situation, you showed a path that you apparently "took" without any evidence to back it up, and noone witnessed a thing to support the story, so for one you can't claim I'm lying, and for two I can't claim you're lying, since there's two different stories, there's no side to take, so therefore the ban is false, And this is disregarding the fact that I literally saw you in the KOS Zone but you're claiming you're not.

You're going to look really silly in a minute. Markus watched it happen, why else would he suddenly grab you? Can you imagine if I accidentally put my proof on this appeal?

I do not lie about what I see, you can provide evidence or whatever you'd like claiming it was "RDM" or I'm Lying, but I know what I saw, and I know for a fact you were inside the back of the bank, even the evidence show otherwise, I know I wasn't lying, simple as that. But do as you must.
  • Prince Z Leroy
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.137 seconds

212 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
9/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40