Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP] Freddie's Punishment Appeal

[SSRP] Freddie's Punishment Appeal 5 years 3 months ago #1067156

Name - What is your in-game name? Freddie_
STEAM-ID - What is your STEAM-ID? STEAM_0:0:196773102
Staff Members Name - Who warned you? Jack Bushross
Punishment Reason - What was the reason of the warning(s)? raiding without a warrant
Server - Which server did this occur on? s1
Story/Situation - What happened? so all day they have been nuking in warehouse and crack, there was many cops around and i believe polo owned the doors. Im not 100% sure if someone got a warrant for his arrest or if he was wanted. A cop battery rammed the door and cops started to enter so i did as well thinking there was an unstarted nuke or printers. as soon as i entered jack pulled me away and I was confused on what was going. jack never explained to me what happened to me what happened and i was just warned (could be wrong i tabbed out). Then shortly after all the warns were handed out kos lines were placed.
Extra Information - Anything you would find relevant to your warning(s)? no recents and never got a verbal or anything.
no jewish mafia members, oniel or any ex members of those gangs can handle.
  • Lerpson
  • Nitro Booster
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • black people should totally be allowed to vote
  • Thanks received: 1817
Jay House number 1 as always
Login or register to post a reply.

[SSRP] Freddie's Punishment Appeal 5 years 3 months ago #1067159

No one can handle, its there for you guys to read!
  • venum
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 9

[SSRP] Freddie's Punishment Appeal 5 years 3 months ago #1067161

I mean you sort of said it yourself right here you weren't sure if you should go in or not. So why go in at all?
Freddie wrote:
A cop battery rammed the door and cops started to enter so i did as well thinking there was an unstarted nuke or printers.
  • Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 11872

[SSRP] Freddie's Punishment Appeal 5 years 3 months ago #1067165

Nafe wrote:
I mean you sort of said it yourself right here you weren't sure if you should go in or not. So why go in at all?
Freddie wrote:
A cop battery rammed the door and cops started to enter so i did as well thinking there was an unstarted nuke or printers.
i assumed it was a valid reason, also if you can call me on discord in the video tama was cop and he walked it then went gangster, brian battery rammed and like 3 other cops were frozen
  • Lerpson
  • Nitro Booster
  • black people should totally be allowed to vote
  • Thanks received: 1817
Jay House number 1 as always
Last Edit: 5 years 3 months ago by Lerpson.

[SSRP] Freddie's Punishment Appeal 5 years 3 months ago #1067167

Freddie wrote:
Nafe wrote:
Freddie wrote:
i assumed it was a valid reason, also if you can call me on discord in the video tama was cop and he walked it then went gangster, brian battery rammed and like 3 other cops were frozen

WHOMSTVE
  • illegalimmigrant
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • dont worry im hilarious
  • Thanks received: 526

[SSRP] Freddie's Punishment Appeal 5 years 3 months ago #1067264

the warn is already false because "raiding without a warrant" isn't even a rule. just corruption in this case for the cop that battering rammed i guess.

personally i didn't see the cop battering ram or any of the other cops enter all i saw was 4 cops frozen inside the base and i took one step in to ask what was going on and got frozen for a few minutes then warned for the same thing.

it really doesn't make any sense to me that being inside an owned building apparently = raiding. battering ramming sure that's raiding that cop should have been warned but like the fuckin door was open and i took one step in and get warned. if the door was shut and locked then the only way to get in would be to actually raid.

in your case its quite confusing for you because if you see a cop battering ramming a door you have every reason to assume that there is a warrant for that base but you didnt break your way in or attempt anything inside the base so i dont get what the problem is.

its pretty clear to me that most of these warns were completely invalid and unfair but raiding isn't defined in the rules though so they will just make it up to suit them as they did with my appeal. gl.
  • snowi
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 53

[SSRP] Freddie's Punishment Appeal 5 years 3 months ago #1067310

Who gets warrants in 2019 man I just bhop into districts and lurk
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • A Wob A Bob Bob
  • Thanks received: 3914

[SSRP] Freddie's Punishment Appeal 5 years 3 months ago #1067346

Jack has been looking for the pettiest reasons to warn Yeet Man in an attempt to get him re banned. This warning is entirely false.
:plussp:
  • Sam the Sausage
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • jutzu
  • Thanks received: 1642

[SSRP] Freddie's Punishment Appeal 5 years 3 months ago #1067347

Sam the Sausage wrote:
Jack has been looking for the pettiest reasons to warn Yeet Man in an attempt to get him re banned. This warning is entirely false.
Let me guess, he is also targetting snowi, illegalimmegrant and 2 more people.
Your logic makes no sense, the other 2 appeals got denied why would this get accepted??
  • Tamaninja
  • Gold Boarder
  • wag1
  • Thanks received: 3821
The following user(s) said Thank You: Micky

[SSRP] Freddie's Punishment Appeal 5 years 3 months ago #1067350

Tamaninja wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
Your logic makes no sense, the other 2 appeals got denied why would this get accepted??
You don't understand the extent of shit we had to go through to get Yeet Man unbanned simply because Oxy and Jack were completely unwilling to forgive him no matter what he tried. Oxy finally did, but jack never did, and still hates the fact that he's unbanned.
  • Sam the Sausage
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • jutzu

[SSRP] Freddie's Punishment Appeal 5 years 3 months ago #1067353

Sam the Sausage wrote:
Tamaninja wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
You don't understand the extent of shit we had to go through to get Yeet Man unbanned simply because Oxy and Jack were completely unwilling to forgive him no matter what he tried. Oxy finally did, but jack never did, and still hates the fact that he's unbanned.
Yeetman framed Oxy for doxing him?
Not to mention in my opinion Yeetman shoudlnt have even been unbannes considered he posted the nword and jokes about eipus' dad dying 2 weeks before his appeal.
I do understand where youre coming from but Im sorry to tell you but warning 5 people for the same reason just makes it clear it wasnt targetted.
  • Tamaninja
  • Gold Boarder
  • wag1

[SSRP] Freddie's Punishment Appeal 5 years 3 months ago #1067357

Tamaninja wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
Tamaninja wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
Not to mention in my opinion Yeetman shoudlnt have even been unbannes considered he posted the nword and jokes about eipus' dad dying 2 weeks before his appeal.
I do understand where youre coming from but Im sorry to tell you but warning 5 people for the same reason just makes it clear it wasnt targetted.
I get it, but that doesn't help the fact that Jack has an unending grudge towards Yeet Man, even though he's tried to apologise to him on numerous occasions
  • Sam the Sausage
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • jutzu

[SSRP] Freddie's Punishment Appeal 5 years 3 months ago #1067360

Sam the Sausage wrote:
Tamaninja wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
Tamaninja wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
I get it, but that doesn't help the fact that Jack has an unending grudge towards Yeet Man, even though he's tried to apologise to him on numerous occasions
How does Jamie's grudge play any role here?
As I was saying, he warned 5 people for that raid if it was targetted he could of verbal all of them except Yeetman
  • Tamaninja
  • Gold Boarder
  • wag1

[SSRP] Freddie's Punishment Appeal 5 years 3 months ago #1067383

Sam the Sausage wrote:
Tamaninja wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
Tamaninja wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
:D
Meh
It’s only a game
  • Muha
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • In the Hood
  • Thanks received: 882
Time to create page: 0.132 seconds

167 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1