Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP] Ybco124's Ban Appeal

[SSRP] Ybco124's Ban Appeal 5 years 4 months ago #1062615

My friend "Blenny" on Zarp has just told me to appeal again as I really want to play, so I went ahead and made another one. I really love this server and can't wait to get back in to it. I am sorry about mucking around and wont do anything else bad again. I think Zarp is a great server and everyone including my family and friends play it. I really hope that I can be unbanned so that I can play on the lead up to Christmas (as it is a tradition). I hope we can move forward and I look forward to joining back in to the Zarp community, Bless

ybco124

Me and Blenny were playing together in spawn and were killing eachother as one of us was police and the other was gangster. :zarp: I love this server and I love rping with everyone else . My family and friends all play this together. Blenny is my brother who always loves playing Zarp with me. We were playing as the admin missunderstood me killing him. We were just playing together. I love this community and was stariting to be part of it again. I really love everyone one on zarp and was helping others. I really hope we can put the past behind us and stive for a brighter future. I was getting spoken to and my game disconnected due to no internet. However when I tried to log back inI I found out htta I got banned.

Please may I be unbanned from this big understanding and it is christmas. Tis the season to be zolly (zarp reference).

Kind regards ybco :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

After a further two weeks of my last ban appeal, I have tried to get on to ttt and other prop Hunt servers however have not found them as fun as darkrp Zarp. I have now been banned for 2 months and really want to get back in to the game. I ask you not only a person but as a fellow gamer, please may I be unbanned. I love the community and promise to behave. Please may I be unbanned as I believe it was a big missunderstanding. I love playing with my family on Zarp and with my friends on this amazing server. Best wishes.

Thanks for reading this my fellow friends,

Ybco124 :sick:

It now has been over a month since my last ban appeal and would really want to play for the Halloween update, it looks really good. Is there any way that I can get unbanned in time for the update, as I said before I am truly sorry for the actions I caused over 2 months ago and really hope I can be unbanned in time for the update. I hope you can take what I did and trust how I have changed and will once again become part of the community

Thanks all,

Ybco124

(below is the previous time I appealed it a month ago)

"Hi it now has been 2/3 weeks since I have been banned and would really want to get back in darkrp. I am sincerely sorry and really want to get in to playing Dark rp zarp again. Thanks.

name - ThejuiceRDMer
STEAM-ID -STEAM_1:0:123122258
Admins name - #Ezehzz
It has now been a week since my last appeal and I really want to get back in to Zarp and spend time trading packs again. I would be extremely grateful if I would be able to play again.
Reason - rdm
Ban made by - Micky

Me and Blenny were having a fight in spawn and were messing around with each other (both as gangsters). I got tped to by an admin and my internet crashed, when I tried to log back on I was shown the HARD ban page. I did not mean to rdm anyone as I was in the role playing gist. I am sorry and didn't mean to disconnect, please help?

Your dearest rper ybco124

Reason - 14 recent punishments, several warnings for Mass RDM, 5 accounts of breaking NLR, discrimination against various staff members, no intent to RP, reckless
Server - ZARPGAMING.COM-DarkRP Server 1 (208.103.169.203:27015)
Time - Permanent
Story - I was messing about on zarp after drinking about 2/3 of a bottle of vodka and I ended up making some poor decisions, as far as being mean and I honestly regret it with all of my heart.
Proof - No proof.
Extra information - I believe that as I have donated to zarp on numerous occasions it shows how dedicated I am and that I honestly care about how the server is run and I have great respect for its staff
I have also made a good impression with Oxyfoxy and Suken"
  • ybco124
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 2
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Ybco124's Ban Appeal 5 years 4 months ago #1062653

Handling...
  • Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418

[SSRP] Ybco124's Ban Appeal 5 years 4 months ago #1062667

When making an appeal for a ban you have received you should post it in the Appeals section, a member of the forum staff should move this for you.

Good luck!
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
  • Thanks received: 1742
✥ Ex Deathrun Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TTT Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex SSRP Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!
Last Edit: 5 years 4 months ago by eddie..

[SSRP] Ybco124's Ban Appeal 5 years 4 months ago #1062695

14 recents thats a lot
  • MrPing
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Hoppa
  • Thanks received: 342
[ZARP-Notice]: You have left Hoppa

[SSRP] Ybco124's Ban Appeal 5 years 4 months ago #1062820

You've shown no signs of improving your attitude, you come back and do the same shit.
You really need this ban to stay. If this appeal actually gets accepted, I will be in shock
  • Micky
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 7912
The following user(s) said Thank You: schnitzel nazi

[SSRP] Ybco124's Ban Appeal 5 years 4 months ago #1062899

Wasn't the same, me and my friend were mucking around with eachother. I don't mean to do anything wrong as it was a misunderstanding. I'm sorry and would really love to be unbanned again.
  • ybco124
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 2

[SSRP] Ybco124's Ban Appeal 5 years 4 months ago #1063089

Hello Ybco124.

Thank you for making this Punishment Appeal.

Micky is no longer staff so i took matter into my own hands, also i discussed your ban reduction with a few other staff members.

Anyways, your previous ban was reduced, you came back and decided to mass rulebreak further until the point of getting permanently banned again.

I suggest being more active on other ZARP server and on the forums in order to show you have changed.

STEAM_0:0:123122258 punished by micky (STEAM_0:0:87317125). Banned on 28/11/2018 - 21:31:55 for permanent with reason RDM,LTAP | Does not learn from previous bans

Consider this denied...

:denied:
  • Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418
The following user(s) said Thank You: Micky
Time to create page: 0.134 seconds

150 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
9/127