Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP] Tamaninja's Ban Appeal + Apology

[SSRP] Tamaninja's Ban Appeal + Apology 5 years 5 months ago #1034866

Name
Tamaninja

STEAM-ID
STEAM_0:0:27163147

Admins name
The Community Team, Raeker placed the ban.

Reason

Server
Semi-Serious RP

Time
Permanent

Story
As most of you already know I have exploited a lot of money on the SSRP server and I would like to apologize for my actions.
In case you don't know the story I will give you a brief sum up - I started getting bored so I thought of an exploit that would make me a lot of money, I didn't think a lot about the outcome and I instantly went testing the exploit finding that it did, indeed work. After some initial testing I dragged people into the exploit, as the more users I had, the more money I made, I know what I have done wrong, and now thinking of it, it was really stupid and silly of me to do so.
Not only that, I have loaded the economy with money causing it to inflate even more.

I respect the decision the Community Team has made, I fully accept and understand the reasoning for my punishment.

Proof
N/A

Extra information
I'd like to give a huge apology to the people me and Naruto dragged into this exploit and got their precious, hard worked inventory reset.

Last but not least, the most important apology, Chute, EMP, Captin, and Raeker for wasting your time trying to fix the economy after I inflated it.
I owe a huge apology to all of you and I am deeply sorry for my actions and the trouble I have caused.

I am truly sorry for everything that I've done and I can ensure I will not do anything likewise again.

I'd also like to mention that I've decided to show that my attitude has changed by playing BHOP daily.
On top of that, I kept on browsing the Forums showing good attitude throughout my entire ban as well as joining the Teamspeak and talking to people on a daily basis.
I hope I can be given another chance to prove I have changed and can impact the server for the better.
If the exploit had any impact on your roleplay on the SSRP server please make sure message me on Steam and I hope we can talk it out.

I would like to thank you for reading my appeal, and have a great day / night
  • Tamaninja
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • wag1
  • Thanks received: 3821
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Micky

[SSRP] Tamaninja's Ban Appeal + Apology 5 years 5 months ago #1034867

I'll be handling this.
  • OxyFoxy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • #FreeE
  • Thanks received: 1273

✼ Broccoli Gang Owner ✼
✼ SSRP Head Admin ✼
✼ Deathrun Super Admin ✼
✼ Forum Staff ✼
✼ TS3 Staff ✼
✼BHOP/Murder/PH/TF2 Admin ✼
The following user(s) said Thank You: EiPUS, Tamaninja, Yamete Kudasaii, TNTman7878

[SSRP] Tamaninja's Ban Appeal + Apology 5 years 5 months ago #1034868

:support:
UNBAN Tamaninja RN
  • TNTman7878
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Around The World.
  • Thanks received: 21
Im back Boys :DDDDD
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tamaninja, Yamete Kudasaii

[SSRP] Tamaninja's Ban Appeal + Apology 5 years 5 months ago #1034869

:plussp:
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
  • Thanks received: 1742
✥ Ex Deathrun Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TTT Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex SSRP Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!

[SSRP] Tamaninja's Ban Appeal + Apology 5 years 5 months ago #1034871

:support:
  • Cynax
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 17

[SSRP] Tamaninja's Ban Appeal + Apology 5 years 5 months ago #1034931

You were searching 9 hours through zarp code in order to find an exploit dude, don't make it look like a spontaneous thing you accidentally misused. You ruined the whole economy and inflated it to a point where it's simply redicilous to do anything.
  • dankek
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Retard
  • Thanks received: 997
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tamaninja

[SSRP] Tamaninja's Ban Appeal + Apology 5 years 5 months ago #1034932

dankek wrote:
You were searching 9 hours through zarp code in order to find an exploit dude, don't make it look like a spontaneous thing you accidentally misused. You ruined the whole economy and inflated it to a point where it's simply redicilous to do anything.

What dankek said.

But what i personally think is that it's still to early. Maybe appeal in a month or two.
  • Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418

[SSRP] Tamaninja's Ban Appeal + Apology 5 years 5 months ago #1034933

Dr Richard wrote:
dankek wrote:

What dankek said.

But what i personally think is that it's still to early. Maybe appeal in a month or two.
A month or two? This dude allegedly destroyed the entire economy and searched for almost 10 hours to find an exploit. If this is true, he should remained banned for longer.
  • Henny
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • LLHA
  • Thanks received: 2237
Ex - TTT Server Owner
Ex - TF2 HA, Prophunt SA
Ex - SSRP Administrator
Last Edit: 5 years 5 months ago by Henny.
The following user(s) said Thank You: AtomicLegend, Tamaninja

[SSRP] Tamaninja's Ban Appeal + Apology 5 years 5 months ago #1034935

:plussp:
  • HostiOne
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 78

[SSRP] Tamaninja's Ban Appeal + Apology 5 years 5 months ago #1034936

Henny wrote:
Dr Richard wrote:
dankek wrote:

What dankek said.

A month or two? This dude allegedly destroyed the entire economy and searched for almost 10 hours to find an exploit. If this is true, he should remained banned for longer.

Yeah actually, i agree with this. After fucking up approximately 20 people and the whole SSRP economy, the punishment should stay much longer, especially knowing this was intentional...
  • Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418

[SSRP] Tamaninja's Ban Appeal + Apology 5 years 5 months ago #1034940

Dr Richard wrote:
Henny wrote:
Dr Richard wrote:
dankek wrote:

What dankek said.

Yeah actually, i agree with this. After fucking up approximately 20 people and the whole SSRP economy, the punishment should stay much longer, especially knowing this was intentional...
Just to clarify, those 20 people are the ones who hard fucked the economy. And about 5 or 6 of them found out about the exploit and did it themselves. Resulting in them buying overpriced shit. Like juggs for 1b n shit. Altho we made the exploit, we did not directly ruined the economy by buying lots of stuff for overpriced. So you dont wanna say these people are innocent.
  • Yamete Kudasaii
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 159

[SSRP] Tamaninja's Ban Appeal + Apology 5 years 5 months ago #1034949

Dr Richard wrote:
Henny wrote:
Dr Richard wrote:
dankek wrote:

What dankek said.

Actually, I did find the exploit by thinking, everyone who knows how the exploit was going can tell you that, and I did not say anything here was accidental, but rather happened because lack of thinking and acting quick.
  • Tamaninja
  • Gold Boarder
  • wag1
  • Thanks received: 3821
Last Edit: 5 years 5 months ago by Tamaninja.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Micky, Yamete Kudasaii

[SSRP] Tamaninja's Ban Appeal + Apology 5 years 5 months ago #1034950

Tamaninja manyak
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • A Wob A Bob Bob
  • Thanks received: 3914

[SSRP] Tamaninja's Ban Appeal + Apology 5 years 5 months ago #1034951

Dr Richard wrote:
Henny wrote:
Dr Richard wrote:
dankek wrote:

What dankek said.

Can you tell me what waiting longer would possibly achieve? You are forgetting that he has been punished enough with the wiping of his money and items, as well as being perma banned. Waiting a month or more or whatever you say would not change anything at all considering he has waited a large amount of time, reflecting on his actions and decided to appeal it. This appeal clearly shows that he is sincerely sorry. May I also add that he did not destroy the economy, considering it was already fucked to be on repair prior to those events.
  • Micky
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 7912
The following user(s) said Thank You: schnitzel nazi, Tamaninja, Yamete Kudasaii

[SSRP] Tamaninja's Ban Appeal + Apology 5 years 5 months ago #1034952

:plussp: Good luck buddy
  • Micky
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
The following user(s) said Thank You: schnitzel nazi, Tamaninja, Yamete Kudasaii, TNTman7878

[SSRP] Tamaninja's Ban Appeal + Apology 5 years 5 months ago #1034953

Tamaninja wrote:
Dr Richard wrote:
Henny wrote:
Dr Richard wrote:
dankek wrote:

What dankek said.

Actually, I did find the exploit by thinking, everyone who knows how the expoit was going can tell you that, and I did not say anythink here was accidental, but rather happened because lack of thinking and acting quick.
I'm not saying your intent was to ruin the whole game, but you are responsible for everyone finding it out, e.g. Redux since you were the ones to bring it to light. There's no excuse really, you made a shitty situation (ssrp w no update for months) incredibly worse, by inflating items and stagnating the economy.
  • dankek
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Retard
  • Thanks received: 997

[SSRP] Tamaninja's Ban Appeal + Apology 5 years 5 months ago #1034954

Dr Richard wrote:
Henny wrote:
Dr Richard wrote:
dankek wrote:

What dankek said.

Firstly, the people involved had a choice in whether they wanted to do it or not, so it is also on them and not Tamaninja, you're also forgetting that some of the accounts are alternate GMOD accounts that were also wiped.
  • Micky
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
The following user(s) said Thank You: schnitzel nazi, Yamete Kudasaii

[SSRP] Tamaninja's Ban Appeal + Apology 5 years 5 months ago #1034956

dankek wrote:
Tamaninja wrote:
Dr Richard wrote:
Henny wrote:
Dr Richard wrote:
dankek wrote:

What dankek said.

Actually, I did find the exploit by thinking, everyone who knows how the expoit was going can tell you that, and I did not say anythink here was accidental, but rather happened because lack of thinking and acting quick.
I'm not saying your intent was to ruin the whole game, but you are responsible for everyone finding it out, e.g. Redux since you were the ones to bring it to light. There's no excuse really, you made a shitty situation (ssrp w no update for months) incredibly worse, by inflating items and stagnating the economy.
Again everyone who was a part of it had a choice on whether or not they wanted to do it, if they chose to do it, they're just as worse.
  • Micky
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
The following user(s) said Thank You: schnitzel nazi, Tamaninja, Yamete Kudasaii

[SSRP] Tamaninja's Ban Appeal + Apology 5 years 5 months ago #1034960

dankek wrote:
Sorry bud thats a load of bullshit. Where did you think that up from?
  • Yamete Kudasaii
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP] Tamaninja's Ban Appeal + Apology 5 years 5 months ago #1034963

Mr Red X wrote:
you ruined the whole economy by finding that shitty exploit suits - almost all items are x2 in prices buc of YOU
no no no no , id say give it 3 months ? or 5 months ?
:minussp:
Clearly waiting is gonna punish it all. If you didnt see what micky wrote, it went like that: Tamaninja has already been punished by getting his inv reset. Recieveing a permaban, and waiting almost 2 months. You can fuck off with your grudges with us sir.
  • Yamete Kudasaii
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds

170 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
10/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40