Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP] Punishment Appeal - loxeo

[SSRP] Punishment Appeal - loxeo 5 years 8 months ago #989765

Name - loxeo
STEAM-ID - STEAM_1:1:58761403
Staff Members Name - [ Rex ]
Punishment Reason - "rdm"
Server - SSRP S3
Story/Situation - My friends and I were killing eachother in the PD of spawn with a small event (with an admin), I can't remember exactly when or if I did apparently kill him but he said he was "standing in spawn" and I somehow killed him? I never meant to kill him if I did. My rapsheet has been clean and my behavior has been fine for 3 weeks now and I certainly wouldn't have wanted to throw it away with a mistake.
Extra Information - I was walking around in spawn and I was warned out of nowhere - he didn't make a sit or even bring me to a roof to warn me. After I tried to make an f1 to see if he would come so we could discuss it, but he wouldn't get over the fact that I told him he didn't correctly warn me, he said "go appeal it on the forums if you think it was false"
  • loxeo
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • how do you do?
  • Thanks received: 240
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Punishment Appeal - loxeo 5 years 8 months ago #989766

i'll handle this as i'm on the server with rex right now
  • Ballistic
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 8

[SSRP] Punishment Appeal - loxeo 5 years 8 months ago #989778

There was massrdm when this happened, i took a guy to a sit to talk about his actions, during the sit i got sniped by some guy.
After i respawned Loxeo taps me and proceeds to run towards the elevator.
Being in too much pressure beceause of the non stop massrdm in spawn, i decided to warn him withoud making sit so i can continue handling my previous report..
It is impossible to make a sit for every guy that kills me during this massrdm.

Also during my mod training i remember asking Skeleton what i can do in these kind of situations since i cant freeze or physgun players.
I was told to straight up warn them for the rule that they have broken. (Keep in mind that i might have understood the answere wrong, or maby skeleton might have understood the question wrong.)

Since i was never informed about this i asked this guy to make an appeal on the forums so the higher ups could see it..
  • TrixX
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Muslamic Vision
  • Thanks received: 284

[SSRP] Punishment Appeal - loxeo 5 years 8 months ago #989779

Z Rex wrote:
There was massrdm when this happened, i took a guy to a sit to talk about his actions, during the sit i got sniped by some guy.
After i respawned Loxeo taps me and proceeds to run towards the elevator.
Being in too much pressure beceause of the non stop massrdm in spawn, i decided to warn him withoud making sit so i can continue handling my previous report..
It is impossible to make a sit for every guy that kills me during this massrdm.

Also during my mod training i remember asking Skeleton what i can do in these kind of situations since i cant freeze or physgun players.
I was told to straight up warn them for the rule that they have broken. (Keep in mind that i might have understood the answere wrong, or maby skeleton might have understood the question wrong.)

Since i was never informed about this i asked this guy to make an appeal on the forums so the higher ups could see it..

There wasn’t mass rdm and it wasn’t on purpose you still have to tp to him
  • Red_
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Shoreline Mafia
  • Thanks received: 676
Last Edit: 5 years 8 months ago by Red_.

[SSRP] Punishment Appeal - loxeo 5 years 8 months ago #989787

i've spoken with rex, and i have decided to accept this appeal.
from what i read, rex was not fully aware that he shouldn't have warned without a sit, and looking at your clean rap sheet, i do not believe you should have been warned even if it were a mistake, especially given the circumstances which we were doing an event in spawn accidents were prone to happen. i was also just about to deal with someone who had gotten rdmed, and i would have been able to deal with it
i will get the warning removed for you
:accepted:
  • Ballistic
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 8
Time to create page: 0.094 seconds

138 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
7/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun