Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP] ToBeHonest's Punisment Appeal

[SSRP] ToBeHonest's Punisment Appeal 5 years 9 months ago #964533

Name - Yung Henri
STEAM-ID - STEAM_0:0:177625910
Staff Members Name - Suken
Punishment Reason - RDM
Server - SSRP2
Story/Situation - So, i was on S2 searching for some printers, then in the shop district, i saw a big base full of miners.
I realised it was Baxter Black and his freinds.
So as they were my freinds, i did not raided them.
I tried to went inside the base, hc'ing to reach the roof and i couldn't find the right way to get inside.
So, as i wanted to keep the base right, i took my jetgun and destroyed like, 4 contenairs to get inside on the roof.
Then, i recieved a shot, i looked infront of me, and i saw a crouched gangster in the little street near the coffee shop building.
I looked up in TAB, and i figured out there was only two gangters, Suken and I.
He managed to shot me another time, and then i killed him back.
I took this as him raiding the base, and he also claimed it was RDM, and claimed i rip'd him a thundergun.
I said it wasn't because he shot me, and he said nothing more after his come back.
After getting inside Baxter's base, looking what they had etc... i went out, and i knew Suken was going to come back, so i was outside the building waiting for him.
Then he came back, and with my evo, i saw him using the "legit way" to get inside the base.
As he had a weird attitude when i was running near him with my evo, i was like "Umh he might raid again"
So first of all, i did not noticed Suken and Baxter where in the same gang, and i also forgot, that was weird for him to raid a second time breaking the raid timer, but as i was very tired because of my day at work, i did not thinked about this.
I just wanted to get rid of him fast as possible.
When he went on the roof, wich is was a part of the base, i gluon'd him and he claimed that was RDM.
I said "No you where raiding, you entered in the part of the base, wich is count as a raid."
Extra Information - I found that he was very rude with me, he did not let me explain myself enough, and warned me just because he was salty about me riping his thundergun.
I also want to mention again, that this whole issue is full of misunderstanding, as him losing a tgun against me, wich i thought he was about to use to raid the base, reinforced the my thought about him raiding the second time.
I'd like to appologize to Suken for my misunderstanding, i hope you'll forget me, but i also want you become less rude against me just for that.
I have recordings but i don't have enough time to upload them rn.
Just add me on Steam whoever is going to handle this, and i'll provide the records if that's needed.
Last Edit: 5 years 9 months ago by Sally. Reason: Fixed Some Errors
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] ToBeHonest's Punisment Appeal 5 years 9 months ago #964572

:plussp:
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
Server apps + appeal section moderator

[SSRP] ToBeHonest's Punisment Appeal 5 years 9 months ago #964836

dankek wrote:
aren't you banned for 2 weeks because of the broken compromise?
Yes i am, it doesn't mean i'm not free to appeal any punishments
Time to create page: 0.080 seconds

135 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32