Copper Unban Appeal V3 5 years 9 months ago #963463

Name - Copper
STEAM I.D - STEAM_0:1:78167440
Admins Name- N/A (Bugged)
Reason - N/A (Bugged)
Server - S1
Time - Perma

Story: I consistently rule broke.

Please accept my sincere apology for my past rule breaks.

It was wrong of me to and I am truly sorry.

I can appreciate how hurt/angry and frustrated/disappointed you, the community are given the consequences of my actions and the trouble I have caused. I take full and complete responsibility. It was wrong of me to behave as I did. There is no excuse for that type of behaviour.

Please be assured that I have taken all the necessary measures so that this type of mistake never happens again.
I deeply regret it ever having happened at all and I am willing to do whatever it takes to correct the situation.

Once again, I am truly sorry and humbly ask for your forgiveness.

Feel free to contact me privately.
  • Copperr
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 6
The topic has been locked.

Copper Unban Appeal V3 5 years 9 months ago #963466

Copperr wrote:
I am willing to do whatever it takes to correct the situation.
EiPUS wrote:
You managed to trigger me really fucking bad, congrats. The way you were acting on the server was horrible and disgusting, since the last time you got banned you didn’t prove us any change in your behavior (such can be shown by playing on a different Zarp server or any other way you can think of showing us any changes in your attitude).

As of now this has been denied

Have you read my last outcome? Doesn't seem like it.
  • EiPUS
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Slip Inside The Eye Of Your Mind
  • Thanks received: 2035
Ex. SSRP Super Administrator
Ex. Forum Global Moderator
Ex. BHOP Administrator
Ex. TeamSpeak Staff
Ex. Discord staff

Copper Unban Appeal V3 5 years 9 months ago #963468

EiPUS wrote:
Copperr wrote:
EiPUS wrote:
You managed to trigger me really fucking bad, congrats. The way you were acting on the server was horrible and disgusting, since the last time you got banned you didn’t prove us any change in your behavior (such can be shown by playing on a different Zarp server or any other way you can think of showing us any changes in your attitude).

Im still going to try my best and try my luck to be unbanned again by apologising.

I understand you are clearly angry at me however i know i have turned over a new leaf.

Please dont be rude towards me just for trying, thank you.
  • Copperr
  • Junior Boarder

Copper Unban Appeal V3 5 years 9 months ago #963469

Copperr wrote:
EiPUS wrote:
Copperr wrote:
EiPUS wrote:

Im still going to try my best and try my luck to be unbanned again by apologising.

I understand you are clearly angry at me however i know i have turned over a new leaf.

Sorry that I'm not buying your shit, you legit joined S1 everyday to say that the server is dying and is cancer ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • EiPUS
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Slip Inside The Eye Of Your Mind
  • Thanks received: 2035
Ex. SSRP Super Administrator
Ex. Forum Global Moderator
Ex. BHOP Administrator
Ex. TeamSpeak Staff
Ex. Discord staff

Copper Unban Appeal V3 5 years 9 months ago #963470

PLEASE GOD NO
  • maybedovahkitty
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Бог мертв
  • Thanks received: 1226
Most people are searching for happiness. They’re looking for it. They’re trying to find it in someone or something outside of themselves. That’s a fundamental mistake. Happiness is something that you are, and it comes from the way you think.

Copper Unban Appeal V3 5 years 9 months ago #963473

EiPUS wrote:
Copperr wrote:
EiPUS wrote:
Copperr wrote:
EiPUS wrote:

If you read my apologies ive acknowledged my mistakes.

Sorry that I'm not buying your shit, you legit joined S1 everyday to say that the server is dying and is cancer ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Ive acknowledge this, i made mistakes it happens. im willing to move past them and start a new, thank you for reading.
  • Copperr
  • Junior Boarder

Copper Unban Appeal V3 5 years 9 months ago #963475

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
:minussp:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
  • Ashur
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 1276
The following user(s) said Thank You: slodoban milošević

Copper Unban Appeal V3 5 years 9 months ago #963476

Ashur wrote:

Im shocked on how some of the staff have reacted to a simple apology, very childish thank you for your opinion regardless :-)
  • Copperr
  • Junior Boarder

Copper Unban Appeal V3 5 years 9 months ago #963478

Copperr wrote:
Ashur wrote:

Im shocked on how some of the staff have reacted to a simple apology, very childish thank you for your opinion regardless :-)
please just fuck off, you are acting all nice like last time, nobody wants you in this community, so please

fuck off

Sincerly, the ZARP Community
  • Ashur
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Member
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nafe, spodermon, slodoban milošević

Copper Unban Appeal V3 5 years 9 months ago #963479

Ashur wrote:
Copperr wrote:
Ashur wrote:

please just fuck off, you are acting all nice like last time, nobody wants you in this community, so please

fuck off

Clearly you have never made a mistake i take it.

Spamming ''Haha'' just makes you look unintelligent i'm sorry you arent worth my time, enjoy your day i will continue to try my best to play on the server i love.
  • Copperr
  • Junior Boarder

Copper Unban Appeal V3 5 years 9 months ago #963481

Copperr wrote:
Ashur wrote:
Copperr wrote:
Ashur wrote:

fuck off

Clearly you have never made a mistake i take it.

Spamming ''Haha'' just makes you look unintelligent i'm sorry you arent worth my time, enjoy your day i will continue to try my best to play on the server i love.
There we go, copper back to himself, calling people "unintelligent" honestly, you don't even put any effort into your appeal, you consistently copy the old one, saying the 'staff member" is bugged, even though we have told you the staff member numerous of times, you also don't seem to understand that you are known as someone that has, and will never change, you have been given more chances than me, and honestly, i think that is extremely lucky on your side, and you just consistently do the same thing, play on a server like TTT and get staff, because i can assure you, you will NEVER be unbanned if you don't do that, you are seriously always showing glimpses of your attitude, and on your last appeal (roughly a week or two ago) you went straight to insulting.

Unless you can show that you are actually here to change, stay away from this community, you have seriously pissed me off now.
  • Ashur
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Member

Copper Unban Appeal V3 5 years 9 months ago #963483

Since I've been watching the whole situation for a while, I want to make you realise this. You have done nothing to get unbanned neither enough time has passed nor have you made an attempt in a zarp server. You do not interact with almost anyone, and nobody can confidently say youve changed. You are spamming appeals without working on the things suggested. You ALSO have displayed the worst behaviour, even shat on Raeker who had all the good will in the world to help you. No, you're not getting unbanned again, unless you take your actions and your behaviour very seriously, if you like it, make an effort to prove you've changed, not only to us but to yourself aswell;if you don't like it, you can get the fuck out of zarp.
#Denied
  • dankek
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Retard
  • Thanks received: 997
The following user(s) said Thank You: SorIe, Ashur
Time to create page: 0.102 seconds

183 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127