• Page:

TOPIC: [SSRP] Ban Appeal

[SSRP] Ban Appeal 5 years 9 months ago #959468

Name - What is your in-game name? Gloratic
STEAM-ID -What is your STEAM-ID? STEAM_0:0:54694311
Staff Members Name - Who banned you? Eipus
Ban Reason - What was the reason of the Ban(s)? shitty behaviour
Server - Which server did this occur on? S1
Story/Situation - hello everyone so I have caused a bit of controversy in the past and want to prove that I am a new person , please can you take this into consideration because i have been banned for 7 months now and that is a lot of time to mature and i feel as though I have matured. The reason for my ban was because i had a shitty attitude now that I know i can control myself i would like to come back to spread wisdom to the server.

P.S - Raeker did say i can make another one because of my unban on JAILBREAK
  • Gloratic
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 144
Last Edit: 5 years 9 months ago by Gloratic.
The topic has been locked.

Ban Appeal 5 years 9 months ago #959470

:plussp:
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
Server apps + appeal section moderator

[SSRP] Ban Appeal 5 years 9 months ago #959471

• Micky
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 7912
The following user(s) said Thank You: schnitzel nazi

[SSRP] Ban Appeal 5 years 9 months ago #959473

What I meant is that you can always appeal. Ah, whatever, I guess I'll deal with this, since I've already been speaking to you a lot anyways. I'll see what I can do for you, but your recent behaviour on Jailbreak concern me and definitely impacts your chances for this appeal getting accepted.
  • Raeker
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577
The following user(s) said Thank You: Boxy

[SSRP] Ban Appeal 5 years 9 months ago #959474

Raeker wrote:
What I meant is that you can always appeal. Ah, whatever, I guess I'll deal with this, since I've already been speaking to you a lot anyways. I'll see what I can do for you, but your recent behaviour on Jailbreak concern me and definitely impacts your chances for this appeal getting accepted.
How long ago was his ban on Jailbreak because it can be considered as not being a recent punishment for bad behaviour.
  • Micky
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP] Ban Appeal 5 years 9 months ago #959476

Mico wrote:
Raeker wrote:
How long ago was his ban on Jailbreak because it can be considered as not being a recent punishment for bad behaviour.
Last week.
  • Raeker
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577

[SSRP] Ban Appeal 5 years 9 months ago #959481

Raeker wrote:
Mico wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Last week.
I was a about to say if you guys have seen anymore bad attitude from him on the servers he is on, but in this case since he does not play ps servers, it would be unfair to say have you seen bad attitude forum wise from Gloratic due to him being recently unbanned.
  • Micky
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP] Ban Appeal 5 years 9 months ago #959551

yes
  • RhysA
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • chad
  • Thanks received: 565

[SSRP] Ban Appeal 5 years 9 months ago #959556

Unban him please k thanks
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • A Wob A Bob Bob
  • Thanks received: 3914

[SSRP] Ban Appeal 5 years 9 months ago #959564

Mico wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Mico wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Last week.
I was a about to say if you guys have seen anymore bad attitude from him on the servers he is on, but in this case since he does not play ps servers, it would be unfair to say have you seen bad attitude forum wise from Gloratic due to him being recently unbanned.
You see, there is a problem with your statement IMO. Just because he's been recently unbanned does not mean he gets another chance automatically to have his ban lifted from SSRP due to his past of being constantly banned and also a community ban in the past for his continued attitude & ban evasion. If he can maintain a well-behaved manner and follow the rules of what service he is using for a good period of time, I got no issue with Gloratic's ban being reduced/lifted.
  • Clarky
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9536

[SSRP] Ban Appeal 5 years 9 months ago #959577

Not gigareformed enough in my opinion. You caused a lot of shit and I’ve never seen an improvement from you.
  • EiPUS
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Slip Inside The Eye Of Your Mind
  • Thanks received: 2035
Ex. SSRP Super Administrator
Ex. Forum Global Moderator
Ex. BHOP Administrator
Ex. TeamSpeak Staff
Ex. Discord staff
The following user(s) said Thank You: Denis

[SSRP] Ban Appeal 5 years 9 months ago #959579

• MsMs
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • hey there I'm MsMs
  • Thanks received: 1209
Nothing

[SSRP] Ban Appeal 5 years 9 months ago #959580

Clarky wrote:
Mico wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Mico wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Last week.
You see, there is a problem with your statement IMO. Just because he's been recently unbanned does not mean he gets another chance automatically to have his ban lifted from SSRP due to his past of being constantly banned and also a community ban in the past for his continued attitude & ban evasion. If he can maintain a well-behaved manner and follow the rules of what service he is using for a good period of time, I got no issue with Gloratic's ban being reduced/lifted.

*Cough* *Cough*

Ezehzz has had a community ban and has been banned before and he literally said the same things as i did in my appeal so how is he different?
  • Gloratic
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP] Ban Appeal 5 years 9 months ago #959582

Gloratic wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Mico wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Mico wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Last week.

*Cough* *Cough*

Ezehzz has had a community ban and has been banned before and he literally said the same things as i did in my appeal so how is he different?
You caused a lot more issues and always have been causing them compared to Ezehzz
  • Clarky
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny

[SSRP] Ban Appeal 5 years 9 months ago #959583

Gloratic wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Mico wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Mico wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Last week.

*Cough* *Cough*

Ezehzz has been showing a good attitude for a while now on the forums which changed my mind positively towards unbanning him.
  • EiPUS
  • Diamond Boarder
Ex. BHOP Administrator
Ex. TeamSpeak Staff
Ex. Discord staff

[SSRP] Ban Appeal 5 years 9 months ago #959586

Clarky wrote:
Gloratic wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Mico wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Mico wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Last week.

*Cough* *Cough*

You caused a lot more issues and always have been causing them compared to Ezehzz

alright buddy , "doxing" doesn't cause issues thank you for your opinion <3
  • Gloratic
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP] Ban Appeal 5 years 9 months ago #959588

Gloratic wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Gloratic wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Mico wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Mico wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Last week.

*Cough* *Cough*

alright buddy , "doxing" doesn't cause issues thank you for your opinion <3
I never said he didn't cause issues and obviously doxing a massive issue but that was like over a year ago if I'm right? Anyways I'm saying that you caused MORE issues in comparison to Ezehzz, not saying he didn't cause anything.
  • Clarky
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
Last Edit: 5 years 9 months ago by Clarky.

[SSRP] Ban Appeal 5 years 9 months ago #959590

k thanks for your input
  • Gloratic
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP] Ban Appeal 5 years 9 months ago #959610

EiPUS wrote:
Gloratic wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Mico wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Mico wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Last week.

*Cough* *Cough*

Ezehzz has been showing a good attitude for a while now on the forums which changed my mind positively towards unbanning him.

The guy is barely on the forums
  • Sada.
  • Mythical Boarder
  • Confused and disgusted by the ban
  • Thanks received: 3851

[SSRP] Ban Appeal 5 years 9 months ago #959614

Sada. wrote:
EiPUS wrote:
Gloratic wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Mico wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Mico wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Last week.

*Cough* *Cough*

The guy is barely on the forums

Yet in all of his posts he shows great attitude.
  • EiPUS
  • Diamond Boarder
Ex. BHOP Administrator
Ex. TeamSpeak Staff
Ex. Discord staff
  • Page: