Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [Jailbreak] Box's Punishment appeal #2

[Jailbreak] Box's Punishment appeal #2 5 years 9 months ago #957171

Name - What is your in-game name? Box(Discrimination In-Game)
STEAM-ID - What is your STEAM-ID? STEAM_0:0:147144834
Staff Members Name - Who warned you? Kyber
Punishment Reason - What was the reason of the warning(s)?
Server - Which server did this occur on? Jailbreak
Story/Situation - What happened? I was in front of a prisoner and IM SORRY that I didn't hear his mic properly so I didn't move where he wanted me to but I feel this punishment is invalid cause i told him which in my opinion means "type it" or something similar which he should've read it and then helped me out by typing instead of taking it into his own power and slaying me without actually telling me properly because i said meaning type it im a deaf cunt I can't hear you, I don't care what the video shown I clearly said so I think that I didn't deserve this and IM SORRY
Extra Information - Anything you would find relevant to your warning(s)? I'm sorry that I couldn't understand kybers mic so I didn't know wtf he was saying :/

I edited extra info :3

CANT HANDLE -

NAFE
BLOCKED
ANNIE
SEARGENT
NEWDUDE
Xeronise
  • Boxy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Poecilotheria metallica
  • Thanks received: 1039
Last Edit: 5 years 9 months ago by Boxy.
The topic has been locked.

[Jailbreak] Box's Punishment appeal #2 5 years 9 months ago #957173

Another
:plussp:
  • Luki_Guki
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • guy
  • Thanks received: 1394
Fuck off Luki, why do you have to do this ear rape type beat to my homie EMP.. he JOINED YOUR CHANNEL just for you, and you welcome him like that ? come on bro, have some respect to the big ballers man, and when i say big ballers, i don't mean it in weight. He actually lost 250 pounds,

[Jailbreak] Box's Punishment appeal #2 5 years 9 months ago #957175

Handling.
  • SorIe
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 4289

ex-dog LT member on many servers

The following user(s) said Thank You: Boxy

[Jailbreak] Box's Punishment appeal #2 5 years 9 months ago #957176

sorIe wrote:
Handling.

meh ok
  • Boxy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[Jailbreak] Box's Punishment appeal #2 5 years 9 months ago #957178

What did I do lmao
  • perp
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • perp
  • Thanks received: 864
perp

[Jailbreak] Box's Punishment appeal #2 5 years 9 months ago #957180

Blocked wrote:
I'd understand if Kyber's mic was bad however not only did he repeat the command more than 5 times, his mic is also very, very clear and everyone else on the server seems to understand him except for you somehow, that's an issue on your side and not his.

I mean if I say I cant hear his mic Why tf would he then say it in mic more times thats just like... "CANT HEAR MIC" doesn't mean use mic more times till I can understand it :/ + My sound is quite shit so Ik its on my side but it's still stupid that I got slain even though I clearly moved in the video yes I didn't go to waitpoint but "I couldnt understand mic" so I feel this should be accepted because of this :/
  • Boxy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[Jailbreak] Box's Punishment appeal #2 5 years 9 months ago #957181

DB KILLER wrote:
What did I do lmao

Good point, I just copied half the names I shall remove you (though someones already handling)
  • Boxy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[Jailbreak] Box's Punishment appeal #2 5 years 9 months ago #957184

How about next time you clearly ask "Can you please type it?" rather than constantly saying "Your mic ain't very good I cant hear you," Watching the video his mic is fine to listen to nobody else on the server seemed to be having any issues understanding him.

Also GL with the can't handle thing, you'd of thought a staff member on multiple services would know you can only ask for one person not to handle.
  • Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 11872
The following user(s) said Thank You: randomfella_

[Jailbreak] Box's Punishment appeal #2 5 years 9 months ago #957187

Hey,

Didn't feel like speaking to Kyber was necessary here after reviewing the provided evidence:

This quite evidently shows you acknowledging the commands from him to move, showing that you would've understood his commands. It's not too hard to put two and two together and realise you need to go to the waypoint that the warden has "randomly" set after he told you to move. In this scenario I feel like a lack of common sense was your downfall, even if you couldn't hear the rest, which I'm quite doubtful of, considering the amount of times the commands were repeated. You were given ample time to piece this together, yet you didn't.

His mic was of a high enough standard for him to be allowed to go warden. If you REALLY couldn't hear him, then why not just ask him to type it? It would be a much clearer way of getting your point across, rather than just implying it by saying "your mic's unclear".

I'd recommend that you don't appeal again, as it'd reach a point where it could be considered spam.

In my eyes, and evidently in the eyes of Nafe, this punishment was valid therefore it will not be removed.

#Denied
  • SorIe
  • Marvelous Boarder

Last Edit: 5 years 9 months ago by SorIe.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nafe

[Jailbreak] Box's Punishment appeal #2 5 years 9 months ago #957188

Nafe wrote:
How about next time you clearly ask "Can you please type it?" rather than constantly saying "Your mic ain't very good I cant hear you," Watching the video his mic is fine to listen to nobody else on the server seemed to be having any issues understanding him.

Also GL with the can't handle thing, you'd of thought a staff member on multiple services would know you can only ask for one person not to handle.

What the fuck well, I mean I barely appeal that's why i seem to have said multiple, uhm, I said once his mic wasn't working and I've stated it was on my side why i couldn't understand but I still did say I can't understand so imo that should make him aware that he should type though he didn't my mistake yes and I've said multiple times I'm sorry about it and I'll listen better next time
  • Boxy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[Jailbreak] Box's Punishment appeal #2 5 years 9 months ago #957190

sorIe wrote:
Hey,

Didn't feel like speaking to Kyber was necessary here after reviewing the provided evidence:

This quite evidently shows you acknowledging the commands from him to move, showing that you would've understood his commands. It's not too hard to put two and two together and realise you need to go to the waypoint that the warden has "randomly" set after he told you to move. In this scenario I feel like a lack of common sense was your downfall, even if you couldn't hear the rest, which I'm quite doubtful of, considering the amount of times the commands were repeated.

His mic was of a high enough standard for him to be allowed to go warden. If you REALLY couldn't hear him, then why not just ask him to type it? It would be a much clearer way of getting your point across, rather than just implying it by saying "your mic's unclear".

I'd recommend that you don't appeal again, as it'd reach a point where it could be considered spam.

In my eyes, and evidently in the eyes of Nafe, this punishment was valid therefore it will not be removed.

#Denied

:/ can you hear my sound? No... now I knew he said "Move" as thats a part i understood WHICH is why I moved... I heard him say "Discrimination" WHICH is why i looked,

And right now I want to reappeal because ITS STUPID
  • Boxy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Last Edit: 5 years 9 months ago by Boxy.

[Jailbreak] Box's Punishment appeal #2 5 years 9 months ago #957191

box_ wrote:
sorIe wrote:
Hey,

This quite evidently shows you acknowledging the commands from him to move, showing that you would've understood his commands. It's not too hard to put two and two together and realise you need to go to the waypoint that the warden has "randomly" set after he told you to move. In this scenario I feel like a lack of common sense was your downfall, even if you couldn't hear the rest, which I'm quite doubtful of, considering the amount of times the commands were repeated.

#Denied

:/ can you hear my sound? No... now I knew he said "Move" as thats a part i understood WHICH is why I moved... I heard him say "Discrimination" WHICH is why i looked,
You should know not to reply once the outcome has been posted, especially considering you're applying for Appeals section moderator. I'd expect better.

Lock please.
  • SorIe
  • Marvelous Boarder

The following user(s) said Thank You: Nafe
Time to create page: 0.115 seconds

302 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
6/127